Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 430 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Carib!

welcome Forspecial!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I too welcome Carib, and Forspecial. I am sure your going to love this place!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler trapped in a moment is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everybody,

It's been more than 2 years since I've finished the last DT book. Recently I read N. and it kinda remind me the DT somehow and I started to follow man in black again.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey trapped, great to meet you.

Welcome to the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Long days and pleasant nights!

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome trapped in a moment!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Trapped. A thought provoking screen name.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, everyone.
    Have a look around, and enjoy yourselves.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome trapped in a moment, we are well met

The answer is within

Traveler TheeNinja is on a distinguished road TheeNinja's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello fellow Tower junkies. This is Luke posting from Mid-World-that-was.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I was at Barnes and Noble looking for something to read and The Gunslinger caught my eye. I had just finished reading The Stand at the time so I thought I'd give the Dark Tower a shot since my dad had read them and is a former Tower junkie himself.

Who is your favorite charcter? Roland had got to be my favorite, although Eddie is a close second, since we share a similar sense of humor.

What is your favorite book? The Gunslinger, followed by The Dark Tower.

How old are you? 18

Where are you from? Quarryville, Pa.

do you have a nickname? Many: Slick, Coolhand, Ninja, Grasshopper, just to name a few.

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, Luke.
    It's very lovely to meet you.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome TheeNinja!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, TheeNinja!
    Enjoy yourself. We love company.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome Luke!

The answer is within

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new friends.

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone!

Luke, I have a question: How can anyone be a former Tower junkie?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam bartonthegreat is on a distinguished road bartonthegreat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default "Gunslingers to me!"

Hey guys! been on the site a while but didnt have a comp, was workin out of the library Just wanted to say that this site kicks ass.
    ME:
    25 yo-M from seattle
    Picked up the gunslinger at a used book store. my first King book. Since then i have read almost 1/2 of his stuff.
    Gotten my ka-tet addicted to the Tower as well.
    The wizard and the glass was my fav book.
    Eddie was my Fav charector.
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the movie for The Stand was as Bad as the movie For IT. If so i think ill pass.
    Nickname: B-squared
    Last edited by bartonthegreat; 03-22-2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Forgot my nickname

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome bartonthegreat!

YouTube

Country
    Country Flag

welcome bartonthegreat!

My Mood
    In Love

welcome bartonthegreat!

The answer is within

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard Trappedinamoment, TheeNinja and bartonthegreat. Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy this site.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

*sniff sniff*

Is that spam I smell?

YouTube

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 430 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast