Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 430 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all of our newer members from all over the globe. Glad to have you all here!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all new faces... I hope you enjoy your time here!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Traveler Dean is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the welcome guys...

Gunslinger Apprentice darkwolf is on a distinguished road darkwolf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, nice to meet ya!
    "The most important questions in life can never be answered by anyone except oneself." The Magus

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Howdy to one and all and welcome, you are well met.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

I finished the DT series a few months ago and despite being busy with uni in the meantime it has remained on my mind and I succombed the pull recently and am now re-reading The Waste land.

I have always been a King fan but hadn't got round to reading the DT series till my sister bought me the whole lot for Christmas one year where it sat on my shelf for another year till I picked up 'The Gunslinger' and then disappeared into Mid-world for a few months.

Well thats it really, I am looking forward to my re-read and meeting you all.

Long days and pleasant nights!
    Last edited by Sickrose; 10-13-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spellcheck

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome

-SK.

Along the Path of the Beam overhoser is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hello, all! I originally read the first three books in the early nineties and then the others as soon as they came out. Currently, I am re-"reading" them on audiobook (stupid busy schedule!) and have really gotten back into the series. I'm glad there's a site like this and I'm looking forward to discussing the books with everyone!

jacob

Country
    Country Flag

Along the Path of the Beam Spaceman Spiff is on a distinguished road Spaceman Spiff's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, all.

Just making my introduction.

I've been a Constant Reader since Carrie first came out (and have read everything SK has published since) (and have collected nearly all of it, except for a few rare items), and have also been aware of the official SK site for years, but had never gotten around to joining it until a couple weeks ago. (Boy, that is one complicated message board!)

Anyway, someone on that MB was kind enough to tell me about this MB, so I'm happy to have learned of this one as well (and happy that it was a little easier to register with this one!)

Anyway, I'm happy to be a member!

So..... Greetings!

Thanks,
    John
    P.S. How long does one have to be a member here before we can add a Signature file? I checked the FAQ & it explains how to go to the User CP and edit it, but my User CP doesn't have that feature.... Thx.
    John
    My Stephen King collection
    Last edited by Spaceman Spiff; 10-15-2009 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Added P.S. & added manual Signature

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

WOW! Thaere are so many new commers lately, I want to welcome you all here,
    I am certain that you've found a new home! (((hugs)))

Spaceman, 5 posts and the doors are unlocked.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Along the Path of the Beam Spaceman Spiff is on a distinguished road Spaceman Spiff's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    ...Spaceman, 5 posts and the doors are unlocked.

Thanks, alinda!
    John
    My Stephen King collection
    Last edited by Spaceman Spiff; 10-15-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Added manual Signature

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey John, welcome again. Always great to meet another collector - I'm sure we'll see you over at Calvin's Corner!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh so many new faces... I welcome you all!

-SK.

Traveler sombra is on a distinguished road sombra's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all

My name is Lisa and I've been an SK fan since I was little, starting off with Firestarter and Cujo and Christine.

Dunno what took me so long to join you guys here but I'm glad I did

I'm a massive DT fan, getting a set of DT tattoos this Saturday (the sigul of Arthur Eld which I'm sure lots of others have as well). I just finished geeking out creating a playlist of Dark Tower songs to listen to during my session.

My mom has one of the LE Gunslinger books, although when that came out I was only three. I think I read The Gunslinger for the first time probably when the paperback came out. I feel like I've spent most of my life reading the series

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome sombra! Good to have you here. If you are a massive DT fan, you have found your place.

Roland would have understood.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

hi sombra / lisa

welcome to the site, took you long enough
    there is a dedicated thread to Dark tower tattoos that you may like and will be a perfect place to post the pics on when you get them done. I keep wanting to get a DT tattoo but keep changing my mind on what i want

Traveler sombra is on a distinguished road sombra's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    hi sombra / lisa

welcome to the site, took you long enough
    there is a dedicated thread to Dark tower tattoos that you may like and will be a perfect place to post the pics on when you get them done. I keep wanting to get a DT tattoo but keep changing my mind on what i want
    Thanks Letti and Candy!

I have that DT tattoo thread bookmarked -- I spied it early on in my tattoo research

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Lisa!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Ceane is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone
    I'm very new to Stephen King, the Dark Tower series is the first of his work I've ever read. I'm not really a horror fan so I'd been hesitant to read anything of his, but I needed a new book series and I saw someone with a tatooed quote from one of the books. I figured, if its good enough to get tattooed, I'd give it a shot.

At the moment I'm only about 3/4 of the way through The Drawing of the Three but I'm loving it.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, Ceane! The more you read the more you will love this series.
    Be careful here with the spoilers. We try to mark them as much as possible but still it's good to be careful.

Roland would have understood.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 430 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast