Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 430 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Cort View Post
    Hi all, i've been here before but after being away for awhile i thought i should re-introduce myself, and it is GOOD to be back
    this is my first time on palaver i,m dead excited

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Technically im not a new member, i just havnt posted in an eternity, but i intend to begin posting again so i figured id post in here.

Anyway im glad to be back ^.^ not sure if any of you guys remember me lol.
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome New Friends, and welcome back, Ka-tet !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-tet View Post
    of course we do! welcome back

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember you!

WELCOME BACK!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Corwin is on a distinguished road Corwin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hi and howsit and glad you got to meet me.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    30+ year fan of Mr. King, somehow missed the release of the first two books until they were already out in paperback. Had to wait my turn at the library for the last 3 books, but now own the whole series (last 3 in hardcover, the rest in various paperback forms), currently reading "Wizard and Glass" for the 3rd time, was Googling tonight and found this place here.

Who is your favorite character?
    Is it a cop-out to say Roland? No, wait, Blaine the Mono...actually, it's too big a work to pick only one favorite character.

What is your favorite book?
    I'd say "Wizard and Glass", mostly because I could see it being made as a "stand-alone" movie, even without the other books around it.

How old are you?
    Racing headlong towards my 45th birthday this month.

Where are you from?
    Wichita, KS (grew up 18 miles south of Wichita in the sleepy agrarian community of Mulvane).

do you have a nickname?
    podunkboy, for my small-town upbringing.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Corwin, it is great to meet you along the path of the beam.

Welcome to the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler Susanna is on a distinguished road Susanna's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My mother bought us the books 1-3 last year, and asked if I wanted to read them. And I read the first book and about a third of the second one. Then I didn't read them for a while. At the start of this summer, I took the second part up again (for unknown reasons) and read it all the way up to the end. And then the third. Then I bought myself the fourth book, and now the fifth which I am currently reading (but not for long). Now I'm waiting for the last two ones to be translated into Estonian and published.

Who is your favorite charcter?
    I don't have a favourite.

What is your favorite book?
    Again, I don't have a favourite.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Tartu, Estonia

Do you have a nickname?
    No.

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all new members. Looking forward to getting to know each and everyone. Welcome back ka-tet!!!!

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-tet View Post
    Technically im not a new member, i just havnt posted in an eternity, but i intend to begin posting again so i figured id post in here.

You know, I should have done that really. But as I've been back for a week its a little late Anyways, welcome all new members and welcome back Ka-tet (and myself )

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Traveler ToWeR JunkiE is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone.. I have been searching for a great discussion site where I can finally discuss my guilty pleasures with those who understand them... lol..
    I have been a king fan ever since I first read "IT" when I was 10 yrs old..never looked back. I own all of his books and have re-read all of them, I had to have read the Dark Tower series a dozen times. Every time I do I get something new out of it that I missed before..
    Any-hoo I'm looking forward to chattin with y'all

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Corwin, Susanna, and ToWeR JunKiE! It's great to have you here with us.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Corwin!

welcome Susanna!

welcome ToWeR JunkiE!

Traveler Qppa is on a distinguished road

Hi all and greetings from Finland.
    I'm 27 years old hag, a huge fan of mr. King's work since early 90's.
    My favourite books from King are naturally DT series, IT, The Stand and The Talisman, and Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth.
    Well.. I guess that's about IT. Cheers!

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Oppa! Welcome to the site!

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Oppa!

If you rescue me

Traveler twinsmom is on a distinguished road

Hello... brand new here... just finished with the 4th book in the series & eager to read the next. I'm 30 (yikes, that still hasn't set in yet!) and have been a Stephen King fan for many years... I'd have to say my favorites are The Long Walk & the Stand. Anyway, just wanted to get my feet wet here.

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Qppa!

welcome twinsmom!

Traveler so called kingson is on a distinguished road

hello brand new just found this site i been trying to fink connections with Kings other books.
    and find out who bango skank is

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by so called kingson View Post
    hello brand new just found this site i been trying to fink connections with Kings other books.
    and find out who bango skank is
    If you find out who Bango Skank is please let me know, too.

Roland would have understood.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, if anyone knows who Bango Skank is, just super-message it to everyone.

That's one of those things that I've definitely wondered about at length.

Oh, and welcome all you new cats and kittens!

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Country
    Country Flag

welcome so called kingson!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 430 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast