Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 430 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME, JOHN!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler rcharb2001 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Started reading King in high school with the Dark Half. Loved it and just went down the list of books.

Who is your favorite character?

Roland, hands down.

What is your favorite book?

The Wizards and Glass for the series. a few of his others are at the top all together.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Vermont

do you have a nickname?

a couple.

how did you find this site?

random search.

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwarnock View Post
    Hello... first timer here with forum's so take it easy on me ☺.. gotta say my favourite is Darktower.. followed by IT.. then the stand. I live in the UK (seaside resort called cleethorpes) love motorcycles. moto gp.. beachcombing collecting seaglass..fossils..Whitby jet ect... driftwood. I work as lorry (truck)driver for my local council 7 day's then get 7 day's off to work in our workshop/ gallery Coastal.
    Welcome!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome John & rc!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME, 2001 !!

Traveler Japre8 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, just finished the main series for my first time (about to start the 8th book). I really enjoyed it but don't have anyone around to talk about it with. Been lurking on this site a few days and decided to register. I started the DT series after finishing a Dance with Dragons (while waiting for WoW) and found it an excellent read. Previously have read By SK: It, The Stand, The Shining, Dr Sleep, and Tommyknockers. On my read list for SK: salems lot, insomnia, pet cemetery, EOTD, Duma Key, and then just start down the list.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome RC and Japre!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Japre8 View Post
    Hi, just finished the main series for my first time (about to start the 8th book). I really enjoyed it but don't have anyone around to talk about it with. Been lurking on this site a few days and decided to register. I started the DT series after finishing a Dance with Dragons (while waiting for WoW) and found it an excellent read. Previously have read By SK: It, The Stand, The Shining, Dr Sleep, and Tommyknockers. On my read list for SK: salems lot, insomnia, pet cemetery, EOTD, Duma Key, and then just start down the list.

Welcome! It's not fun finishing such a great series and not having anyone to discuss it with. There are so many places around the site to discuss all things Dark Tower. Hope you enjoy it.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the newcomers!

Country
    Country Flag

I agree! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, folks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

A friend recommended this series while I wait for the Song of Ice and Fire series to continue. Plus I have read several other SK books prior to taking on the DT

Theres a lot to choose, but I'll stick with Roland

Hard to chose, but I would say Wizards and Glass or The Darktower

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    San Antonio, TX (USA)

do you have a nickname?
    No

google

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and welcome all!

John F. Kennedy Geminii23 will become famous soon enough Geminii23's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! I registered awhile ago, but apparently never introduced myself.

I was an avid SK fan when I was young. Was a member of the Double Day book club way back when. I think I first read Gunslinger when I was a freshman in High School. Paperback.

Roland

Drawing of the Three

How old are you?
    40 ... all downhill from here

Where are you from?
    Originally Chicago... then Los Angeles... now living in Virginia

Do you have a nickname?
    No

How did you find this site?
    StephenKing.com

I'll try to post some pictures of my SK collection but here is a pic of my newest prized possessions ... thank you to Betts for helping me get the last one I needed!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the place to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Traveler miscali will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hello I am new to the dark tower world. Am currently on wizard and glass. Finished wastelands in 2 days.
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? I discovered the dark tower through a Facebook page of Stephen King lovers

Who is your favorite character? As I am new I don't have a favorite character yet...but I am leaning toward Jake

What is your favorite book? Also no favorite just yet as I haven't finished the series but so far I enjoyed wastelands the most

How old are you? I'm 34 years old. Will be 35 in December

Where are you from? I am from the bluegrass state (Kentucky) in the great U.S.A

do you have a nickname? Everyone calls me mis

how did you find this site? Found this awesome site googling the rules of Watch Me

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new folks!!

Traveler Twoguysdarktower will become famous soon enough Twoguysdarktower's Avatar

Hello everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to be on the forum. We are two friends who are both big Stephen King fans. Jay Russo is on his fourth read of The Dark Tower series. Sean McGurr read the first three books over 20 years ago. Together, we are rereading the series and producing a podcast about our reads. You can find us on most podcast services as Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came. We can also be found on Twitter: @2guysdarktower

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the board.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome everyone.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, newcomers, to King Country...

John F. Kennedy SolomonsGal will become famous soon enough SolomonsGal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Twoguysdarktower View Post
    Hello everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to be on the forum. We are two friends who are both big Stephen King fans. Jay Russo is on his fourth read of The Dark Tower series. Sean McGurr read the first three books over 20 years ago. Together, we are rereading the series and producing a podcast about our reads. You can find us on most podcast services as Two Guys to the Dark Tower Came. We can also be found on Twitter: @2guysdarktower
    Fantastic!!! I'm currently in my first rereading of the series! Can't wait to listen to the podcasts while I'm on this second time around journey!!!

Jenny

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome folks!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Hexelis is on a distinguished road Hexelis's Avatar

Hi, longtime fan of the Dark Tower and Stephen King in general.

My dad was reading it when I was a kid, he kept talking about it and sounded so cool. He used to leave the book sit by his chair, so I started reading it in the mornings before school. It was the first novel I ever read and the first SK book I ever read. Hooked ever since.
    Roland and Eddie.
    The Gunslinger and Wolves of the Calla
    How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    West Virginia.
    Looking for role playing stuff in the rabbit hole of the the internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 430 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 ... LastLast