+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418
Results 10,426 to 10,449 of 10449

Thread: Introduce yourself

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae people like to rub elbows with me mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome all!

Filippo, you will probably feel right at home at The Gem: https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...he-Gem-Theater

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Fillipo, Hicks, Tony and David...WELCOME!!

"Superficially smiling; a shake of the hand,
    As soon as the back is turned treachery is planned"

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REMOVED BY MODERATOR

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SPAM - Simply report it using the tools provided and it will be removed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPAM... this girl has a lot of Boyfriends lol...

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Puke View Post
    I don't know why it took me this long but I decided to FINALLY make account and join this forum.
    Welcome! That avatar is disturbing.
    "I知 goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon has a brilliant future Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME!!

Not as disturbing as the screen name!

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    WELCOME!!

Not as disturbing as the screen name!
    Perhaps not.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all newbies!
    "A Mask Is Not A Political Statement. It's An IQ Test."

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome one and all...

Traveler GodSaveTheBeans is on a distinguished road GodSaveTheBeans's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi there! Was looking for somewhere to palaver awhile about the Dark Tower and all its mysteries.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Sub-letting space in Bill's head to refugees.
    Country
    Country Flag

You're in the right place. Welcome, GSTB!
    "A Mask Is Not A Political Statement. It's An IQ Test."

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GodSaveTheBeans View Post
    Hi there! Was looking for somewhere to palaver awhile about the Dark Tower and all its mysteries.
    You are well met my cousin from the north.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Beans!

Country
    Country Flag

My English neighbour, it is good to see you.

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee Sai!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Beans!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad I finally discovered this place. I think I'll kick up my feet and stay awhile.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Eric!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Eric!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

hello everyone

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    hello everyone
    Welcome, Burger!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric has a spectacular aura about GenericEric's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only been here a few days and already bought my first signed King book from a user here. Yay!!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Only been here a few days and already bought my first signed King book from a user here. Yay!!
    Congrats on your Full Dark! Sharp looking book.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 418 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418