Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 430 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 10739

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Molly H. will become famous soon enough Molly H. will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all!! My name is Molly Heisler and I'm a King fanatic! 26 years a Constant Reader, but only started collecting Rare editions this past year. I love the community, seeing the most recent acquisitions you wonderful people have obtained, and being aware of all that's out there in the collecting world! I've collected First Editions/1st prints for a few years but my list still falls quite short. Every find makes me just as happy as the last! It's nice to be here

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Molly!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all!! My name is Molly Heisler and I'm a King fanatic! 26 years a Constant Reader, but only started collecting Rare editions this past year. I love the community, seeing the most recent acquisitions you wonderful people have obtained, and being aware of all that's out there in the collecting world! I've collected First Editions/1st prints for a few years but my list still falls quite short. Every find makes me just as happy as the last! It's nice to be here
    Welcome Molly!

Collecting rare editions is a slippery slope; just about impossible to go back once you start down!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Molly, nice to see you here. Tons of info and good peeps here.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Molly!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME, FOLKS!!!!!

You're gonna LOVE this place!!! Remember, the catalog is your friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Major has a spectacular aura about Major has a spectacular aura about

Default Hello there

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I've been a long time fan of SK. Was a member of the SKL back in the day, even had all the Red Leather editions. Foolishly got rid of them due to life a long time ago. Now I'm in the place that I want to get S/L editions of The Dark Tower books and have started down that dangerous path.

Who is your favorite character? Has to be Roland

What is your favorite book? Depends on my mood honestly.

How old are you? The Big 50

Where are you from? Grew up in PA, now living in AZ

do you have a nickname? It's my Screen Name

how did you find this site? One of the members of the SK Rare Editions FB Page mentioned it

Look forward to getting to know people here.

All the best

Robert

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME Molly and Major!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Robert!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Major!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler windsurftwo will become famous soon enough windsurftwo will become famous soon enough

Hey you all
    It's Barry here
    I have a friend who suggested this forum to me
    Hope you are all doing well
    [SIZE=1]bitlife pc jiofi.local.html[/SIZE

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Barry!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the site. There's a ton of material to peruse!
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Barry!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Barry. Enjoy.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, one and all.

Traveler MisterNoobnoob will become famous soon enough MisterNoobnoob will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Okay better get it done :-) and thanks for very nice site :-)

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My Youngest older brother is a big fan, and in time i grew in love to. Even though some might say Im a late bloomer

Who is your favorite character?
    Have a few, but guess Roland is number one

What is your favorite book?
    honestly not sure, but I would most likely go with The Drawing of the Three. Thats where the love grew big
    How old are you?
    An semi old bastard soon turning 43
    Where are you from?
    Im from Odense, Denmark - But been living in Copenhagen the last 19 years
    do you have a nickname?
    people call me Slater
    how did you find this site?
    by accident i was looking for something related and wupti, here I am :-D

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Slater!

Traveler Cwizzle will become famous soon enough Cwizzle will become famous soon enough

How did you discover the Dark Tower?-A friend of mine found the series in her dad's old things and decided to read them. We were at work so when she would finish a novel, I would start it.

Who is your favorite character?- Wow! Loaded question. I love the whole Ka-tet, but Suze is my least favorite.

What is your favorite book?- The drawing of the 3 and the wastelands.

How old are you?-38

Where are you from?-Canada

do you have a nickname?-Not really

how did you find this site?-Google

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Cwizzle!

Traveler Cwizzle will become famous soon enough Cwizzle will become famous soon enough

Thankee Sai! Thankya big big!

Traveler Schlurchi will become famous soon enough Schlurchi will become famous soon enough

Default from germany

Hallo,
    sorry, my english is not perfect course i´m from germany and learned the language just in school....and that was long ago...

My first SK was "ES" (It) when it was released here in germany in 1986...i loved it (and still do)...so i bought all book from Stephen King wich were released before here in germany...and all books came after "ES" i bought when they came out, often the same day of release...and "Schwarz" (The Gunslinger) came out in 1987 here...

i´m not sure....Jake or Oy....must i choose only one? okay....i say Oy

"Glas" (Wizard and glass)

How old are you?
    in Oktober i will be 56 years old

Where are you from?
    i am from germany, a town called Wilhelmshaven

do you have a nickname?
    no, sorry

Some other authors next to SK and Joe Hill witch i like and collecting are: Tad Williams, J.R.R. Tolkien, Brandon Sanderson, Jim Butcher and all of the DUNE-Universe
    When i´m not reading i spent my time with my 4 Maine Coon cats...and there is no more time for other hobbys.

Maybe i´ll show some pics from my collection in the next months...

By the way....my name is SVEN

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Schlurchi!

Traveler Schlurchi will become famous soon enough Schlurchi will become famous soon enough

Thank you

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME Schlurchi, Nooob and windsurf!!
    Good to have you!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Rydog will become famous soon enough Rydog will become famous soon enough

Hello my name is Ryan Cullivan

I discovered the Dark Tower series when my aunt sent me The Gunslinger while I was deployed to Iraq. After she sent me that one I told her I needed the rest. As they say the rest is history. They were the only books I could read more than once while downrange.

Rhea of Coos was my favorite character as weird as that may sound. I liked the creepy “hag in the woods brewing potions vibe”

Wastelands

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Maine

do you have a nickname?
    Runwaycully- came from the type of haircut I had in high school. Lol

I may be late to the Dark Tower game but I have been reading King for 18 years as a constant reader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 430 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 ... LastLast