Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 430 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430
Results 10,726 to 10,739 of 10739

Thread: Introduce yourself

Traveler Aaronn78 is on a distinguished road

It sounds like you've been engrossed in a Stephen King (SK) literature binge lately, which can be quite an immersive experience! Is there a particular Stephen King book or story that has captured your attention recently, or are you revisiting some of his classics?free fire name

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronn78 View Post
    It sounds like you've been engrossed in a Stephen King (SK) literature binge lately, which can be quite an immersive experience! Is there a particular Stephen King book or story that has captured your attention recently, or are you revisiting some of his classics?free fire name
    I just picked up my copy of Stephen Spignisi's "The Lost Work of Stephen King "
    Was able to find a few of the rare publishing on eBay.
    1991 World Series Program
    fantasy and Science Fiction Convention program honoring Peter Straub
    The Lawnmower Man comic
    Twilight Zone magazine

I also found the first year or year and a half Castle Rock Newsletter

I also collect The Eyes of the Dragon in different languages. I have US, UK, French, German, & Russian

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

How do I add a picture to my profile?

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie_Marsten View Post
    Hey,

I was wondering how others store their King Collection. Alphabetical, chronological, by Favorites, by value.

Is there a thread for this already?
    Chronological is the only sane choice.
    I store mine

Top shelf: Dark Tower, (since there's room Books about SK)
    Second shelf starts Carrie through Fairy Tale (including anthologies published by SK) after that (Second bookcase about 4yh shelf are anthologies that include at least 1 SK story. Followed by Joe and Owen "s books.

The first bookcase has a tall shelf on the bottom, my SOD, Riding the Bullet, CD artwork books are there along with comic boxes - on my third between Stephen and Joe. I have a binder with King's EW columns and another binder of work I've found and made copies / printed.

These 2 bookcase sit in a corner with a shelf on top, which includes decks of cards, POP figures nib, Stephen King nesting dolls, a model 57 Plymouth Fury (the supermarket was selling about 15 yrs ago).

Traveler Aakriti is on a distinguished road

Hello guys
    I am Aakriti.I new join this froum.GB whatsapp Apk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ava75 View Post
    Crafting an introduction is like sketching the first strokes of a self-portrait. In their thoughts, individuals may navigate the delicate balance of revealing facets that define them—accomplishments, passions, or quirks. It's a mental choreography, orchestrating a glimpse into one's identity to connect, resonate, and spark a meaningful exchange.
    Sir/Ma'm, this is a Wendy's drive thru.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Crafting an introduction is like sketching the first strokes of a self-portrait. In their thoughts, individuals may navigate the delicate balance of revealing facets that define them—accomplishments, passions, or quirks. It's a mental choreography, orchestrating a glimpse into one's identity to connect, resonate, and spark a meaningful exchange.
    Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Sir/Ma'm, this is a Wendy's drive thru.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by harsada View Post
    Introducing myself feels like painting a canvas of identity. I strive to articulate my essence, experiences, and aspirations within a limited space. Crafting an introduction that captures attention, conveys authenticity, and sparks curiosity is essential for making meaningful connections and leaving a lasting impression.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are banned.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys been a while!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Hey guys been a while!
    Oh my. A Blast From The Past.
    7.5 years since we have heard from you. Welcome back.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Blimey - it has been a while! Thanks Jerome

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to do a double take! It's really Lisa!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 430 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430