Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 430 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Welcome, Mister!

Your brother in law kicks ass, thank him.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Willowtree is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,just joined,am a huge King fan,have read just about everything he has ever written,and I am happy to find a community of people with whom i can discuss my literary love with!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    Just as part of reading all of King's literary output!
    Who is your favorite charcter?
    Hmmm..Oy!Would love to have a pet like the..no offense to my 2 awesome kitties!
    What is your favorite book?
    Out of the Tower series? Hard to decide..if I was forced to pick, I would have to say The Wastelands.
    How old are you? Heh heh...

Where are you from?
    Edmonton area
    do you have a nickname?
    Last edited by Willowtree; 10-09-2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Adding more info

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler Twiz is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower? King Fan.

Who is your favorite charcter? Roland or Eddie

What is your favorite book? Truthfully love every one of them.

How old are you? 38

Where are you from? VT

do you have a nickname?

Country
    Country Flag

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

welcome ALL! This place kicks ass.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower? dad was translating it to hungarian and chewed my ear as long as i didnt started to read it

Who is your favorite charcter? couldnt pick one. Roland. and dont hate me but i felt quite sympathetic toward Cordelia

What is your favorite book? wag

How old are you? i forgive you for asking if you forgive me for not replying

Where are you from? Hungary

do you have a nickname? Sue, Suz

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh! I am certain of who you are now. I've missed you lots.

<-----Brice
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Susan Delgado is on a distinguished road Susan Delgado's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Oh! I am certain of who you are now. I've missed you lots.

<-----Brice
    Brice, yay!! sorry disregard my pm

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I disregard nothing. It is if nothing else an excuse to talk with you after so long.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I disregard nothing. It is if nothing else an excuse to talk with you after so long.
    haha i missed lurking in threads & checking out new posts every minute. altho i should be writing like right this minute

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, this is sorta' writing, right?

No lurking for you.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Delgado View Post
    How did you discover the Dark Tower? dad was translating it to hungarian and chewed my ear as long as i didnt started to read it

Who is your favorite charcter? couldnt pick one. Roland. and dont hate me but i felt quite sympathetic toward Cordelia

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!

<<< JB

I'm wearing a halloween costume right now, but I recently changed my username to Jon Snow. Still Blaze though. I'm glad you're joining us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!

<<< JB

I'm wearing a halloween costume right now, but I recently changed my username to Jon Snow. Still Blaze though. I'm glad you're joining us.
    John!!! yaaay party time!!! (slow reaction time, ok?)
    From this you'll recognize me;

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!

<<< JB

John!!! yaaay party time!!! (slow reaction time, ok?)

Good to have you around!

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default I'm new here!

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    I started reading Stephen King sometime before the age of 10 because I wanted to be like my older sister. I read It, but had a very hard time understanding much of the concepts because of how young I was, so I reread it later. I would then read other books, but I was really intimidated by The Dark Tower, probably because I was so young when I started reading them that I didn't think I could read such a long series. I read all the books on my second deployment about 6 years ago.

Who is your favorite character?
    Pere Donald Callahan- LOVED HIM!

What is your favorite book?
    The last book, The Dark Tower (2004). With all his books considered, I liked The Stand, and The Long Walk

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Syracuse, NY

do you have a nickname?
    No.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Haunted.lunchbox!

I read my first book around the same age...now I'm twisted for life
    Hope you have fun here!

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Thank you Pond!

I'm kind of new to forums... to tell you the truth I came here out of desperation (hehe) because it has been driving me mad that not much is coming out in regards to The Dark Tower movie/series. I really feel haunted.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I think more will come out in time. I mean...how long have we been waiting for Hobbit movie news?

In the meantime, there's tons to do! Just be warned...in about 2 weeks all of our usernames will be changing. We are currently 'wearing' Halloween costumes....it's confusing for even the veteran members

My Mood
    Breezy

Welcome, everyone!

Haunted.luncbox, your name is interesting, I'm curious about it.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it. Who needs a nickname with a snappy username like that? Welcome!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Thank you.

Thank you He-Man and Path of the Turtle. I don't like to have numbers in my name so I try to pair together unique combinations. I chose Haunted Lunchbox because I had a little daydream about the haunting of a lunchbox when I was packing for a picnic once.

My Mood
    Breezy

that sounds cool. I hope you open a thread for short stories and such. We have an area for that. I'd like to read yours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 430 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast