Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 430 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by togepi90 View Post
    Hi there! I'm new here too! Anyway, welcome to the forums! :-)
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome togepi90!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Ailm is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hello All Dark Tower fans.

Nice to be a part of this community.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    By mistake, I picked up a very cheap copy of 'The Gunslinger' when I was about 13 in a charity shop.

Who is your favorite character?
    Difficult choice, other than Roland possibly Suzan... Though some of the bad characters are great as well.

What is your favorite book?

Wizard and Glass.

How old are you?

Twenty Five.

Where are you from?

Southampton, UK.

do you have a nickname?

Only my last name.

how did you find this site?

I looked for it

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ailm!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Ailm, you'll love it around here...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"I looked for it."

Eureka!

Welcome! We have a few members from the foggy side of the pond.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Ailm! Please post often!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, Ailm, are you looking to collect or just a fan of SK? If a collector or new to collecting, what direction is/does your collection focus on?

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We come my friend from Southampton! Glad you could join us!

John F. Kennedy SolomonsGal will become famous soon enough SolomonsGal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hi! I'm Solomon's Gal.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? After a friend turned me onto King, I started researching more of his books. Being a huge LOTR fan, The Dark Tower called me. I'm so glad it did! I'm about 150 pages into The Wolves of the Calla (I read The Wind Through the Keyhole first) and I think my literature life has changed. :-) I'm mind blown.

Who is your favorite character? Both Roland and Jake, and the lobstrocities!!!!!

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass so far.... it might be the best book I've ever read, and I've read A LOT!

How old are you? 33

Where are you from? Boston area

do you have a nickname?

how did you find this site? Google search!!!!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Solomon's gal! We'll help you feel right at home...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Solomon is a lucky (not to mention wise) guy! Welcome!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome new folks....sorry for they delay in the welcome. I am currently vacationing in Texas on the gulf coast and am kinda busy.

Along the Path of the Beam jsobanski will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, new member here. After lurking for a while I figured I'd create an account and introduce myself.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? My dad has always been a Stephen King fan and finally convinced me to read the series when I was about 13 and I never looked back.

Who is your favorite character? That's too tough to choose.

What is your favorite book? Overall, IT. I read that way too young and it was and is my favorite book of all time.

How old are you? 33

Where are you from? Minnesota.

do you have a nickname? None, my name doesn't lend itself to nicknames.

how did you find this site? Google searching for information on the 25th anniversary edition of IT.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Solomon's Girl and jsobanski! And jsobanski, you have a cool dad...

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, guys!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, JSO!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam brethren will become famous soon enough

Hile, all...

How did you discover the Dark Tower? Was a SK fan from an early age, just read everything he put out there. First read The Gunslinger in high school, around 1986, and Drawing of the Three the following year in College. That got me pretty well hooked.

Who is your favorite character? Couldn't help but be a huge Eddie fan right from the start. From the old days, Cuthbert is my kind of guy.

What is your favorite book? The first four are all so damn good, but I'll go with the Wastelands.

How old are you? 47 (Old!)

Where are you from? Milwaukee, WI

do you have a nickname? Nope.

how did you find this site? Searching the web. I'm currently trying to track down all of the DT comics, and this site came up in many searches.

Figured this place will probably start to get a little crazier with the movie coming out, so I thought now was the time to register. Looking forward to more movie developments, good or bad, should make for some great conversation.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome brethren
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Bretheren! You'll find everything you ever need to know about SK within these (virtual) walls.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all the newcomer's, best SK site on the web!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by brethren View Post
    Hile, all...

How did you discover the Dark Tower? Was a SK fan from an early age, just read everything he put out there. First read The Gunslinger in high school, around 1986, and Drawing of the Three the following year in College. That got me pretty well hooked.

Who is your favorite character? Couldn't help but be a huge Eddie fan right from the start. From the old days, Cuthbert is my kind of guy.

What is your favorite book? The first four are all so damn good, but I'll go with the Wastelands.

How old are you? 47 (Old!)

Where are you from? Milwaukee, WI

do you have a nickname? Nope.

how did you find this site? Searching the web. I'm currently trying to track down all of the DT comics, and this site came up in many searches.

Figured this place will probably start to get a little crazier with the movie coming out, so I thought now was the time to register. Looking forward to more movie developments, good or bad, should make for some great conversation.
    Welcome, brethren. Have you thought about purchasing the DT comics omnibus' or are you looking to collect them individually?

John F. Kennedy SolomonsGal will become famous soon enough SolomonsGal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking forward to the palavers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 430 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast