Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 430 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 10739

Thread: Introduce yourself

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see you back, Bethany.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll welcome you here too, Herb.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I'll welcome you here too, Herb.
    Ditto!!!!

Traveler HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thank you
    . .'\ /`. .
    ..._: .-. .-. :_...
    .' '-.(0 ) (o).-' `.
    : _ _ _`~(_)~`_ _ :

: /: ' .-=_ _=-. ` ;\ :
    : ` | |`:-:-.-:-:'| |:' :
    `. `| | | | | |' .'
    ``-------''

I Waited Out the Starkblast in Gook

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Herb! Books 2 and 4 are my favorites as well. And Eddie Dean is the man!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

The man could talk the devil into setting himself on fire after all.
    . .'\ /`. .
    ..._: .-. .-. :_...
    .' '-.(0 ) (o).-' `.
    : _ _ _`~(_)~`_ _ :

: /: ' .-=_ _=-. ` ;\ :
    : ` | |`:-:-.-:-:'| |:' :
    `. `| | | | | |' .'
    ``-------''

I Waited Out the Starkblast in Gook

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone! Been lurking for a long time, but decided to join up today. Avid King (and others) collector for many years.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Always been a fantasy nerd and a Stephen King fan, so it just seemed inevitable that I would end up a DT fan.

Who is your favorite character?

Roland. He was an anti-hero Vic Mackey before anti-heros were a thing. I like complex characters, and it's great to find a character that you root for even though he's not that nice a guy, until it gets later towards the end.

What is your favorite book?

Wizard & Glass. I love the backstory.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Texas

do you have a nickname?

Nope.

how did you find this site?

It's a mainstay of the King collecting community.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Harry! Also a huge fan of book 4.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Hi everyone! Been lurking for a long time, but decided to join up today. Avid King (and others) collector for many years.

Always been a fantasy nerd and a Stephen King fan, so it just seemed inevitable that I would end up a DT fan.

Roland. He was an anti-hero Vic Mackey before anti-heros were a thing. I like complex characters, and it's great to find a character that you root for even though he's not that nice a guy, until it gets later towards the end.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Texas

do you have a nickname?

Nope.

Had me at the Vic Mackey reference! Maybe the best show ever? Everyone relax. . . Love the Wire, Sopranos, and Deadwood also. Ha!

Welcome, Man. Fairly new myself. Fun site

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler hemisphire is on a distinguished road

Read The Eyes of the Dragon, it was a natural next read.

Oy.

Song of Susannah, loved the meta aspects.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Virginia.

do you have a nickname?

Nope.

Google.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, all new comers.

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough blunthead is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Texas

do you have a nickname?

Nope.

Had me at the Vic Mackey reference! Maybe the best show ever? Everyone relax. . . Love the Wire, Sopranos, and Deadwood also. Ha!

well you two have my seal of approval. Want to ride the Armenian Money Train with me?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Texas

do you have a nickname?

Nope.

well you two have my seal of approval. Want to ride the Armenian Money Train with me?
    No way, I know where that ends. I don't need a grenade in my car, thank you very much.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Hemi!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Harry!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    Sounds like a duet.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    Sounds like a duet.

Or smoking pot in a Dodge!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    WELCOME HERB AND HEMI!!!
    Sounds like a duet.

Or smoking pot in a Dodge!
    That too!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome guys
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Harry and Hemi.

Traveler Johnny T has a spectacular aura about Johnny T has a spectacular aura about Johnny T has a spectacular aura about

Hi all!!!

It is a pleasure to be on this page.

See you around.

Best,

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Welcome Johnny, and everyone else.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all new newbies. Please explore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 430 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast