+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 415 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 10365

Thread: Introduce yourself

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Renting space in Bill's head. It's a vacant space that he wasn't using anyway!
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Connie!
    1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4PT 70 CH4NG3.
    -573PH3N H4WK1NG

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey connie.. welcome

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Connie! We're going to get along famously with your choice of the favorite in the series . I'm also a huge fan of Wizard and Glass.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Connie!!
    The Nation's Lt. Governors are prepared to sacrifice themselves for the economy.

Traveler Gaffa is on a distinguished road Gaffa's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

I'm Geoff, a long time collector (I hark back to Horror Mall messageboard days) and new member.
    I am downsizing and focusing my collection more, by selling off things and picking up mainly the Dark Tower set and some other selected King.
    Looking forward to chatting more.

Guardian of the Beam Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Gaffa
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman
    Swan Song S/L

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Geoff!

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ey up Gaffa... welcome.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Geoff!
    The Nation's Lt. Governors are prepared to sacrifice themselves for the economy.

Traveler haynesdouglas79 is on a distinguished road haynesdouglas79's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My fiancee's suggestion

Who is your favorite character?
    Donald Callahan

What is your favorite book?
    The Little Sisters of Eluria

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Saint Cloud, MN

Do you have a nickname?
    Nayy

Country
    Country Flag

Hey"Nayy...
    Why fr. Callahan? And TLSoE ???
    You dont see choices like that often!
    Its like when I tell me wife I like to wear my underwear on the outside... just a bit different. Lol

Bojack Horseman fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito has a reputation beyond repute fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Drunk
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Douglas! How'd you hear about us?
    I'm responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Guardian of the Beam Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Nayy! Stay and enjoyy!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman
    Swan Song S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome hayes76!!!
    Post more please!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Nayy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 415 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415