Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 430 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Gil!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the ka-tet and the palaver!

You don't have to be a collector to enjoy this site. Being interested in Stephen King enough.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome folks!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

John F. Kennedy SolomonsGal will become famous soon enough SolomonsGal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally finished the series! Wow!

Loved it all! Just amazing!

I began Insomnia last night, while DT is still fresh in my mind.

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

I'm new to this Forum, and I mostly lurk. I have been reading SK's books since 1982 (when I was still a teenager). I recently discovered and have begun purchasing the limited edition King titles published by Cemetery Dance and PS Publishing, which I think are stunning.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to all of the newest folk.

Stay a while. Stayyyy... FOREVER!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are all well met, hope you all enjoy this forum as much as I have since I've been here...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to this Forum, and I mostly lurk. I have been reading SK's books since 1982 (when I was still a teenager). I recently discovered and have begun purchasing the limited edition King titles published by Cemetery Dance and PS Publishing, which I think are stunning.
    Welcome, CK!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome cryptkeeper. Go ahead and post in this thread three more times so that I can PM you. You made an offer on one of my auctions, and I can do better for you here.

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's post number three.

Country
    Country Flag

I love the CD versions of Salem's Lot.

Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait for CD to publish The Stand.

Country
    Country Flag

I have six posts now, but I don't think I'm getting PMs yet.

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?

Google, and the Stephen King Collector Forum

Who is your favorite character?

There are so many.

What is your favorite book?

"It" and "The Stand"

How old are you?

Almost 53

Where are you from?

West Islip, NY

do you have a nickname?

I'm using it.

how did you find this site?

Google and The Stephen King Collector Forum

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Welcome cryptkeeper. Go ahead and post in this thread three more times so that I can PM you. You made an offer on one of my auctions, and I can do better for you here.
    Small Internet, so I did. That's great. I'll wait until I'm able to receive PMs.

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Hello.

Good God this is a long post...
    Excellent post!!

sk

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonsGal View Post
    Finally finished the series! Wow!

Loved it all! Just amazing!

I began Insomnia last night, while DT is still fresh in my mind.
    Welcome to the site! There's tons of places around here to discuss the series while it's fresh in your mind.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Class move, Brian. Unfortunately I must spread some love around before I can give you rep points.

Welcome Crypt!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Glam Princess is on a distinguished road Glam Princess's Avatar

I am ready to be back here. Lots of great people.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back. The door is always unlocked, the coffee hot, and the beer cold.

Gunslinger Apprentice Glam Princess is on a distinguished road Glam Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Welcome back. The door is always unlocked, the coffee hot, and the beer cold.
    If there's whiskey I'll never leave!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

[passes Glam Princess a bottle] Welcome back.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Glam Princess View Post
    KRIS!!! Great to see you back after so long!

Welcome to all the new members as well. Happy to have you here!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Glam Princess View Post

Good to see you, Chris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 430 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast