Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 430 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 10740

Thread: Introduce yourself

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey connie.. welcome

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Connie! We're going to get along famously with your choice of the favorite in the series . I'm also a huge fan of Wizard and Glass.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Connie!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Gaffa is on a distinguished road Gaffa's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

I'm Geoff, a long time collector (I hark back to Horror Mall messageboard days) and new member.
    I am downsizing and focusing my collection more, by selling off things and picking up mainly the Dark Tower set and some other selected King.
    Looking forward to chatting more.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Gaffa
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Geoff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ey up Gaffa... welcome.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Geoff!

Traveler haynesdouglas79 is on a distinguished road haynesdouglas79's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My fiancee's suggestion

Who is your favorite character?
    Donald Callahan

What is your favorite book?
    The Little Sisters of Eluria

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Saint Cloud, MN

Do you have a nickname?
    Nayy

Country
    Country Flag

Hey"Nayy...
    Why fr. Callahan? And TLSoE ???
    You dont see choices like that often!
    Its like when I tell me wife I like to wear my underwear on the outside... just a bit different. Lol

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Douglas! How'd you hear about us?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Nayy! Stay and enjoyy!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome hayes76!!!
    Post more please!

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Nayy!

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!

My name's Sean and I'm a book addict. Been lurking for a bit (well that sounds creepy...) and got sick of thinking "I should really create an account to reply to this thread" and finally created an account.

I'm a lover of horror, fantasy, and science fiction. I'm an AVID collector of Cemetery Dance, Suntup Editions, and Grim Oak Press (and Letterpress Publications, though they are only on title #2). I also collect from PS Publishing, Subterranean Press, and Centipede Press, though I'm not able to buy as many titles as I would like.

I'm from Buffalo, NY. And I hope that everyone is doing well in these crazy times!

Cheers!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Hello all!

My name's Sean and I'm a book addict. Been lurking for a bit (well that sounds creepy...) and got sick of thinking "I should really create an account to reply to this thread" and finally created an account.

I'm a lover of horror, fantasy, and science fiction. I'm an AVID collector of Cemetery Dance, Suntup Editions, and Grim Oak Press (and Letterpress Publications, though they are only on title #2). I also collect from PS Publishing, Subterranean Press, and Centipede Press, though I'm not able to buy as many titles as I would like.

I'm from Buffalo, NY. And I hope that everyone is doing well in these crazy times!

Cheers!
    Welcome, Sean. You Lurker you. Great taste in publishers. Would love to know some of your Favorite authors and individual books?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hello all!

Cheers!
    Welcome, Sean. You Lurker you. Great taste in publishers. Would love to know some of your Favorite authors and individual books?

I'd probably have to say Robert McCammon and Joe Hill within the horror genre. I've been on a pretty good Joe Abercrombie and V.E. Schwab kick for fantasy. And I'll always have a spot in my heart for the older works of Dan Simmons, no matter how politically charged his Facebook tirades have been of late.

As far as favorite novels, I'll have to go with my landmark novels:

The Eyes of the Dragon and Ender's Game, for having gotten me interested in reading in middle school.
    The Road, for having gotten me OBSESSED with reading in high school.
    The Princess Bride and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, for having helped me get through a very difficult time in and post college.
    Hyperion, for having gotten me hooked on audiobooks.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!

Cheers!

I'd probably have to say Robert McCammon and Joe Hill within the horror genre. I've been on a pretty good Joe Abercrombie and V.E. Schwab kick for fantasy. And I'll always have a spot in my heart for the older works of Dan Simmons, no matter how politically charged his Facebook tirades have been of late.

The Eyes of the Dragon and Ender's Game, for having gotten me interested in reading in middle school.
    The Princess Bride and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, for having helped me get through a very difficult time in and post college.
    Any favorite list with Fear and Loathing and Princess Bride is a cool list in my book. Love The Road with a passion as well. Get the broadside from Suntup?

P,S I believe we have dealt with each other on Ebay. Not positive. Maybe bought Hill or Simmons stuff from me?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Sean. Enjoy. Lotsa good knowledge here.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Splync!

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!

Cheers!

Any favorite list with Fear and Loathing and Princess Bride is a cool list in my book. Love The Road with a passion as well. Get the broadside from Suntup?

P,S I believe we have dealt with each other on Ebay. Not positive. Maybe bought Hill or Simmons stuff from me?

Looking at my email, it would appear that I HAVE purchased from you. Once was a Simmons title and the Suntup Rosemary's Baby, and the other time was an INCREDIBLE Brian James Freeman lot.

Thank you for both, by the way!

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!

Cheers!

Looking at my email, it would appear that I HAVE purchased from you. Once was a Simmons title and the Suntup Rosemary's Baby, and the other time was an INCREDIBLE Brian James Freeman lot.

Thank you for both, by the way!
    What are the odds. You got some nice stuff! Very Glad. Enjoying them I trust?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Sean... enjoy the ride.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Sean!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!

Cheers!
    Welcome, Sean!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 430 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 ... LastLast