Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 430 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 10742

Thread: Introduce yourself

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsnake View Post
    Who is your favorite character? This week? Humphrey the Bear.
    the bear! the bear!!!

Well, if it's the same Humphrey B Bear (aka - The Fun Loving Bear) then maybe not so much your type of bear Jean (then again, you strike me as the kind that will embrace all bears, irrespective of background)

This guy has been on our televisions since May 24th, 1965 - and we ... just .. can't .. get .. rid .. of .. him :p

We all float down here!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BP, as you expected, a bear is a bear is a bear!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    BP, as you expected, a bear is a bear is a bear!
    I expected no less a response than the one you've provided
    We all float down here!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler PBear71 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hiya! My name is Amanda. Or Panda, or if you are feeling really brave Red. I currently live in what in my opinion is one of the worst place ever Oklahoma Smack dab in the middle of it too. I've Just turned 30 (today actually) and thought it was about time to get out and meet other fellow fans. I mostly keep to myself because I am a serious home body who has a major fear of most people. I don't remember exactly how I stumbled upon Stephen King but I am sure glad I did. He helped me escape my self imposed dungeon and live a little. I for some unknown reason was afraid to get into the Dark Tower series (possibly because the last series I read <Wheel of time> just disappointed me after a while). I don't really just have one favorite character with in any of his books but Randal Flagg and his many faces has always intrigued me.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Amanda. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Glad to have you with us.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Country
    Country Flag

awesome, Panda! I've just wondered here why if a lady with such a wonderful nickname would post on her birthday

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Panda (Red). Please feel free to post often.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome New Comers!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler elsimpso is on a distinguished road

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My aunt had The Gunslinger and Cycle of the Werewolf on her bookshelf when I was a kid. I read both and was hooked on King from then on. Didn't actually read the entire series until about 7 years ago--wanted to wait until all the books were out!
    Who is your favorite character?
    Roland.
    What is your favorite book?
    Wizard and the Glass
    How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    Dallas, TX
    Do you have a nickname?
    Not really.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, elsimpso! Please feel free to post often.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Chris1974100 is on a distinguished road

My name is Christopher Cruz, from Philippines. I started reading Stephen King novel last year. The first novel I read was The Stand. Since Im roaming around secondhand bookstore. Im proud to say I collected some of his work but still looking for other of his work

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Christopher! Good luck in finding the other King items!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't been on this site in far too long and just wanted to say hi.I'm starting my second time through the series tonight and can already feel the winds of Ka blowing.
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Back!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler Sam Colt is on a distinguished road

Hey folks. I'm currently writing a mod proposal for bringing The Dark Tower to gamers via Torchlight 2, so I'm basically here for discussion and references. Other than that I'm an M.Ed student, and I collect SNES games.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler stoppoker will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
    My first Book ever from King was Eyes of the Dragon, I read it when I was ca. 12, awesome, unbelievable, get from all positive adjectives the highest rate than you got the right words of my Emotions on that Book!

Who is your favorite charcter?
    All Characters have their postive and negative Sides, I can't say this is my favorite. It's more fascinating for me that a character have a development!
    I think in kings Books there are no stereotypes, the characters ever have different sites,
    respectively have a development in the story.

What is your favorite book?
    Ooooh that's difficult to answer, how many Time you got? Okay, some examples otherwise I write the Rest of my Life! Bag of Bones, Hearts of Atlantis, Salem's Lot (a wonderful one is the german from Zsolnay Publishers, amazing), Storm of the Century, Liseys Story, Black House, Duddits Dreamcatcher, Eyes of the Dragon, The Dome, IT, Dark Tower.....It would be shortened time when I say which books I don't like!

How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    Bochum, Ruhr Area
    do you have a nickname?

stoppoker, derived from stoppok.de a german singer/songwriter

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, stoppoker! Please feel free to post often!

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great that you arrived..... WELCOME !!!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello stoppoker! Are you neighbors with Axel Rudi Pell?
    In Digitized Remorse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 430 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast