Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 430 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 10743

Thread: Introduce yourself

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Dud-a-chum! What a nice av.

Roland would have understood.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dud-a-chum? is on a distinguished road Dud-a-chum?'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Letti! Wow, I've seen three familiar faces already! This is going to feel like old times.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Welcome Dud-a-chum,

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dud-a-chum? View Post
    Hey, Letti! Wow, I've seen three familiar faces already! This is going to feel like old times.
    And it will be even better.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

:rose:

Letti, Dud yeah especially if we get drunk, and Letti dances on the table again!

The answer is within

Gunslinger Apprentice Dud-a-chum? is on a distinguished road Dud-a-chum?'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol. Maybe we could spike Letti's orange juice and speed things up a bit.

My Mood
    In Love

*sneeks booze into glasses, and turns on the music*

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

I gave up table dance. I couldn't make enough money from it.

My Mood
    In Love

*slipps Letti a $100.00 bill, and promises more*

The answer is within

Gunslinger Apprentice Jonn Wolfe is on a distinguished road Jonn Wolfe's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You see a door in front of you.

And so I go forth into a world that has moved on...

Greetings. *tips hat*

This multiverse that King has created is engrossing, enchanting, and fascinating. I came to this world rather late. In fact, it was just before the final book was released. I'm very grateful to my wife for introducing it to me.

I am your contemporary geek. I game both online and with dice. I photoshop, mix music, and write. There's nothing special about me. I just am.

I'm in the middle of my second reading of the series. My missus asked me to figure out if there's a pen and paper RPG for the world of The Dark Tower. Since I didn't find any, I'm creating a bootlegged version with the World of Darkness D10 system.

And yes, once it's playtested it will be made available to whomever asks. The only condition I will give is that it is distributed freely. Stephen King has turned down two offers to make this into a playable game, so I do not want to ruffle his feathers. ( Read: I do not want to be sued. )

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

welcome Jonn Wolfe!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thankie Sai!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Japa Wolfe, its great to meet you and have you one the site.

Some amazing conversations out there.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dud-a-chum? View Post

And now a fourth. If you recognize my REAL name.

Welcome Japa Wolfe!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Name swap. Thanks Matt.

Saw Jon in the members list and thought I shouldn't try to confuse, so I opted for a combo of first and middle name, but after looking at it... well, it just didn't taste right.

So anyways.... Thanks again Matt!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jonn Wolfe View Post
    Name swap. Thanks Matt.

Saw Jon in the members list and thought I shouldn't try to confuse, so I opted for a combo of first and middle name, but after looking at it... well, it just didn't taste right.

So anyways.... Thanks again Matt!

Nice name dude!

Country
    Country Flag

Thought you might approve. Heh.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have edited my welcoming post accordingly

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    *chuckles* Welp, you tried. It's the thought that counts though.

It's Jonny with the y lopped off.

Country
    Country Flag

go look now

Country
    Country Flag

I was just teasin, by the by. Everyone does that with my name.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post

I, however, am too damned lazy!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well it has been sometime

TheDarktower.net became so slow, so my visits became less and less untill it finally put up that "blaine the mono" shit and now ive missed u guys too much to just go on. i got some xmas cards...and i just bout damned cried. i fuckin miss this place!

well im back....and yall will be seein more of me...iuno if thats a good things or a bad thing!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome IWSW.
    Good to see you here.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

preciate it

anybody care to shed any light on what the hell happened to TDT.net? i keep imagining the worst
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 430 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast