Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Under the Dome Collecting Discussion

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Sure, man, we're doing all the work for you!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright....I am going to get satisfaction in some form today.

I'm either getting a book on order, or I am writing a nasty letter to Camelot books.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Alright....I am going to get satisfaction in some form today.
    Soooo many smart replies going through my head

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Just to fit in I finally clicked on the stupid link and ordered the stupid s/l edition...I was sort of surprised to see them still available. Whatever...not that excited, but for $200 I figured I'd go ahead and do it. At least they aren't charging until shipment.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

But today isn't april's 1st
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Just to fit in I finally clicked on the stupid link and ordered the stupid s/l edition...I was sort of surprised to see them still available. Whatever...not that excited, but for $200 I figured I'd go ahead and do it. At least they aren't charging until shipment.
    joke?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought so. That would've meant that Scribner actually followed through with what they were supposed to do.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Oops...I meant to post that it was a joke like 10 minutes later, and I forgot to come back...haha, my bad.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard that S&S was going to offer the limited UtD (via email) first to those that bought signed limiteds of TGWLTG popup ... so they are waiting to see how many are left before they post them for sale on their site.

the special first offered ones are priced at 2500.00.... if any are left over, they'll drop the price first to 1000.00, then 500.00 and then 200.00 for the site offered ones.... dependant on how many sale at the higher prices.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Something tells me that Terry is with Scribner.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    But today isn't april's 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith87 View Post
    joke?
    Oops...I meant to post that it was a joke like 10 minutes later, and I forgot to come back...haha, my bad.
    Not really funny, nor cute when people here are hoping for legitimate information.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have not read the latest post. Is there or is there not a s/l for preorder? If so, which pub co.?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I heard that S&S was going to offer the limited UtD (via email) first to those that bought signed limiteds of TGWLTG popup ... so they are waiting to see how many are left before they post them for sale on their site.

the special first offered ones are priced at 2500.00.... if any are left over, they'll drop the price first to 1000.00, then 500.00 and then 200.00 for the site offered ones.... dependant on how many sale at the higher prices.
    you're kidding, right?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    Have not read the latest post. Is there or is there not a s/l for preorder? If so, which pub co.?

Jason, there will be, but it's not up and available yet... www.simonsays.com is the site.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

(The Town Crier)

8:24 A.M. EST and all is not welllllllllll.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gee, looks like Camelot was wrong!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, if you receive the author updates from S&S shouldn't that tell you when this goes on sale?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Well, if you receive the author updates from S&S shouldn't that tell you when this goes on sale?
    I doubt it. I subscribed to their author updates but have never received an email about the limited edition being available.

The one and only email I ever got from S&S regarding Under The Dome was this on 7/2/09 which took me to the main HC page...

SimonandSchuster.com Alert for:

Stephen King
    Announcing a new release by Stephen King in Hardcover. Learn more.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just purchased a proof of Under the Dome-I believe it is the UK edition and it is numbered #117 out of 200. I should have it in a week or so and will take a photo and put it on the site. Still looking for the US edition......might be more rare than the UK? Who knows yet....
    Time will tell as usual with all proofs!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I didn't miss anything, but I'm heading to work where the S&S site won't load...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool about the proof!

I'm currently waiting an answer for that same article
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a US proof of Under the Dome coming to me when they get issued. I'll have to make contact with my UK guy and see what he's got.

John

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    (The Town Crier)

8:24 A.M. EST and all is not welllllllllll.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    11:17 a.m. and still nothing
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast