Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest Female Comic Characters

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Only somewhat related, but since Pam Posted those:
    Wall of pics

Cuz where some people say "what the fuck?", I say "that's fuckin hot".

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I must admit that I'm quite enamored of Little Red Riding Hood. She's HOT!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Again, Belle is my fave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I must admit that I'm quite enamored of Little Red Riding Hood. She's HOT!!!
    If I had to pick a favorite, I'd go with Sleeping Beauty.

I really like them all, though.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pam, you make me love Disney!!
    Razz: really fuckin hot!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Razz, those are awesome!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

mostly just sleeping beauty >.>

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A guy on the 2000 AD forum I attend produced this very sexy picture of Supergirl.

Doesn't he have talent?

My Mood
    Gay

Not seeing anything there! Says image was deleted.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh. Yeah, he did post again elsewhere stating something about that. If I find it I'll post it again.

Amusing fact: He stated afterwards that the drawing was in fact adapted from another picture featuring a bunch of (what appear to be) cave girls wearing nothing but loin-cloths. He had to tone down certain, ahem, points when adapting one for supergirl. He posted the original picture there too, but it's way too naughty for this thread. The Supergirl one is just about okay though.

EDIT- Okay, I found new URL. Looking closely* I realised there is a bit more 'definition' than I first thought. (Not as much as sleeping beauty above mind.) I'll put it in spoiler tags just to make sure.

Spoiler:

*Not that I make a habit of that. Honestly!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

i didn't see anything either.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

Hee, hee. Look above you just beat me.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

links links links.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Gay

GEN 13

Pretty darn sexy, I say.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't gone through all of this thread, so maybe she's mentioned here. Regardless, this is my choice: VAMPIRELLA!
    Love her!

Country
    Country Flag

Heh. What amuses me is how impractical some of these costumes are. Yeah, yeah I know that's not the point but I can't help thinking when they have work out, swivelling about, fighting etc.... things are going to pop loose. Then again, maybe the moment of shocked awe on their (probably male) enemy's face could be an advantage in combat...

My Mood
    Breezy

it should could. They'd be too busy ogling to worry about the psyblade buried in their gut.

My Mood
    Gay

My Mood
    Gay

We take a gentle and winding road now, back to the wonderful Abbey Chase/Danger Girl ... in honor of David's birthday today.

Happy Birthday, my friend!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thankee sai Pam!!!! Rrroooowwwwwrrrrrrrr....Abbey Chase and Danger Girl. SWEET!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Gay

razz? you need to post here more often.

Country
    Country Flag

Another recent posting. A bit different from what we've had before, but plenty of sexy babes so... not off-topic. And I think some of you will get a kick out of it.

A team of roller derby girls beating up a demon. heh.

This was posted on the 2000 AD forum. There are lots of talented comic artists there.

Country
    Country Flag

And look at this very sexy picture of Batgirl someone drew!

It's still in production actually (the guy wants to colour it and do a background, I may post the final version when it's done) but I thought this black and white version looked really sassy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    Another recent posting. A bit different from what we've had before, but plenty of sexy babes so... not off-topic. And I think some of you will get a kick out of it.

A team of roller derby girls beating up a demon. heh.

This was posted on the 2000 AD forum. There are lots of talented comic artists there.
    That's one hot demon you have there.

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the colour version;

I particularly like the girl giving the flying kick.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast