Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Traveler MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP has a spectacular aura about MistaP's Avatar

Post #5: I'm currently reading The Institute and loving the journey.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I'm new and have to get my 5 posts in.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have read most of the Stephen King books but the DT series is my favorite. I even have a large DT tattoo on my shoulder from when I was young and more stupid. I always wanted to get a full sleeve, but recently have decided to get the DT S/L series instead. I'm not sure which would have cost more money.....

Country
    Country Flag

I got hooked on King when reading the Talisman way back in high school and just recently re-read it. It still kicks ass. I am re-reading Black House now. It starts slow, but also kicks ass. Although I am past my spending limit on books this year, I plan to look for the S/L versions of those books next.

Country
    Country Flag

I am hoping to make a DT matched set at some point. I know the odds are slim, but this is a great place to start. Long days and pleasant nights.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Curran!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    Well I'm new and have to get my 5 posts in.....
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks peeps! Cools site. Loads of stuff here.

Citizen of Gilead Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough Cuppa is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #4. Hi everyone.

Along the Path of the Beam averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Fifth post for me! Looking forward to all the additional perks!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by averagegatsby View Post
    Fifth post for me! Looking forward to all the additional perks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler JuliaRoss will become famous soon enough JuliaRoss will become famous soon enough

I think it's right, we need to protect ourselves somehow from spam

Traveler Nort has a spectacular aura about Nort has a spectacular aura about Nort has a spectacular aura about Nort's Avatar

Thanks for the info!

Along the Path of the Beam ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sent some posts to some threads, and they are waiting for moderator approval. I'm mad now!!! I'll... I'll... Go to my isle of dreams. Have a good night from Turkey!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSorcerer View Post
    I sent some posts to some threads, and they are waiting for moderator approval. I'm mad now!!! I'll... I'll... Go to my isle of dreams. Have a good night from Turkey!
    It depends on which thread you post. If you post in this one or the introduction thread the posts are approved immediately. If you post in other threads they might not be.[approved immediately.]

It's showing four posts to me now. So one more and you're done with this BS. (It really is necessary to keep out the bots.)

Along the Path of the Beam ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer will become famous soon enough ChronoSorcerer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^ I posted some posts in some others. But, it said they are waiting moderator approval. It didn't say that I'm not permitted to post yet. So, I thought I could post further, and that they will be approved and then shown. Anyway, I'll write again. Not a big loss.

Country
    Country Flag

^ I posted some posts in some others. But, it said they are waiting moderator approval. It didn't say that I'm not permitted to post yet. So, I thought I could post further, and that they will be approved and then shown. Anyway, I'll write again. Not a big loss.
    They'll be approved. It just takes a little time.

You're good to go now. You should be able to post pictures and use private messaging, etc..

Country
    Country Flag

^ Thanks! I misread your previous post. I got it like "might not be approved", instead of what you mean as "might not be appproved immediately". Then, I'll not rewrite my comments (wait them to be approved by a mod), will instead visit and contribute to other ones.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You should be good to go now.

Country
    Country Flag

Yup sir, I'm ready!

Country
    Country Flag

^ Thanks! I misread your previous post. I got it like "might not be approved", instead of what you mean as "might not be appproved immediately". Then, I'll not rewrite my comments (wait them to be approved by a mod), will instead visit and contribute to other ones.
    And English is my first language.

I've added [approved immediately] to my prior post.

Country
    Country Flag

^ Technically your sentence was correct (we are/were taught a lot of grammar, you know), but a bit hard to get when only skimmed. I'm not that careful in my native language too, so no worries!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm fluent in Hoosier.

We get in the shar to worsh our body.

Is that a knock at the door??? "Whos sheer!!??"

Welcome to the site, Chrono!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Ooooh. Jon. Thanks! You seem to be a master of "sheer hilariousness", but in a charismatic way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast