Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Traveler nessuno2001 will become famous soon enough nessuno2001 will become famous soon enough

Hello everybody. I just joined the forum. Is the the only category were I can write before being allowed to post in all the others? I am a bit confused. Thanks

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nessuno2001 View Post
    Hello everybody. I just joined the forum. Is the the only category were I can write before being allowed to post in all the others? I am a bit confused. Thanks
    You can post. Posts are moderated in some threads until your required five posts to unlock most locked membership privileges. Moderated posts might take a while to show up.

Spoiler:
    Posts in this thread and the Introduce yourself thread aren't moderated and so appear right away. Some people make their first five posts in those threads to unlock privileges more quickly.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler nessuno2001 will become famous soon enough nessuno2001 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You can post. Posts are moderated in some threads until your required five posts to unlock most locked membership privileges. Moderated posts might take a while to show up.
    Thanks for your reply. But it seems I can only reply to thread and not start a new one. Anyway, I'll see if it changes somehow.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nessuno2001 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. But it seems I can only reply to thread and not start a new one. Anyway, I'll see if it changes somehow.
    You can't start a thread yet. You can post in existing threads.

Got it, thanks! post #5

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #2!! I'm moving on up!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

This is mainly a filler post, but I also want to say you visit Jeffoff's youtube page. He makes quality content.

And he's a member here!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For my fifth post I'll just quote my favorite opening line from a book:

“It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children”

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just trying to get to 10 posts. Nothing to see here.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I promise you, I'll stop when I get to 10 >_>

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

And for the grand finale.....post number 10! *slinks away*

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jmul90 View Post
    Hello all and elated to be here (Post #1)
    Welcome!

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a way to delete a post?
    Yes. Click "Edit Post" under your post. Check the "Delete this post in the following manner:" box. Click "Delete Post."

Country
    Country Flag

What about viewing my profile? It won't allow me? Sorry for being THAT guy. Never worked within a forum before (well, Eurobricks when I was younger hahaha but I only viewed).
    It looks like you have all member privileges. Click on your username at the top of the page to view your profile. Click on Settings to edit a bunch of stuff such as your profile or signature.

Traveler Rae1420 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Thank you for letting me join

Hello All My name is Rae and I love the DT series and could discuss it endlessly! I am so super excited to be part of this group! I can’t wait to read all of the theories and news! Thanks for letting me in

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome. Once you have made 5 posts, many more parts of the site will be accessible to you. Have fun exploring.

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Rae!

Traveler Rae1420 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Rae!
    Thank you🙏

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Rae!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rae1420 View Post
    Hello All My name is Rae and I love the DT series and could discuss it endlessly! I am so super excited to be part of this group! I can’t wait to read all of the theories and news! Thanks for letting me in
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler Gid will become famous soon enough

Hello, I am really looking forward to getting 5 posts

Traveler Gid will become famous soon enough

i am not a spammer only an innocent stephen king fan

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gid View Post
    And there it is, five.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gid View Post
    Welcome, Gid!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast