Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by twukker View Post
    I'm not too sure what 2 + 2 is, cuz I don't be too SMRT! But thanks for the help fernandito!
    Well, you were smart enough to get five posts. You should have full member access to the site now.

You can PM Cook about the comics now.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by twukker View Post
    I'm not too sure what 2 + 2 is, cuz I don't be too SMRT! But thanks for the help fernandito!
    Well, you were smart enough to get five posts. You should have full member access to the site now.

You can PM Cook about the comics now.
    I'm FUCKIN COOK!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I take it 5 posts are needed ... to reach the Tower

Traveler Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h has a spectacular aura about Rj_h's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default ?

?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Take 5?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 1

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

19 to black 13

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

You're wicked smart, Rj_h

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes...I keep repeating things...but sometimes

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Repeating yourself is a sign of old age.
    I say that a lot!

Traveler TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, glad to have found this place here

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to have you.

Traveler Gaffa is on a distinguished road Gaffa's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Makes perfect sense. Spammers abound.

Traveler mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello! I'm eager to become a part of this community so I'm using this to make my 5 posts like other users and become a real boy!

Mark

Traveler mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting closer...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see the Tower...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A few more steps...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see the light!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mark211219 View Post
    Hello! I'm eager to become a part of this community so I'm using this to make my 5 posts like other users and become a real boy!

Mark
    It don't get real until you've pissed someone off enough to get negative rep.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just popping in here for a quick #5!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Just popping in here for a quick #5!
    Now you're a real boy!

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hooray!

Is there a how-to somewhere for posting images? I read through the FAQ, but I'm not seeing the option to upload attachments that's mentioned (maybe I'm still too new for that?), and I'm not sure what size image to use if I upload elsewhere and embed the image that way. Or does the system automatically resize? I'd like to add to the "Your New Pride and Joy" thread in Calvin's Corner.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Hooray!

Is there a how-to somewhere for posting images? I read through the FAQ, but I'm not seeing the option to upload attachments that's mentioned (maybe I'm still too new for that?), and I'm not sure what size image to use if I upload elsewhere and embed the image that way. Or does the system automatically resize? I'd like to add to the "Your New Pride and Joy" thread in Calvin's Corner.
    Pictures are not allowed as attachments for security reasons.

I have a post that explains posting pics, etc.. (mostly) I'm now reminded that it is still a work in progress. https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...ics-amp-videos

2000 x 2000 pixels and I think it's 1.6 MB limit.

Basic picture upload:

There are two ways to post photos. Either upload the photo to a web site that hosts photos and link to the photo with the icon, or you can upload to the site server in the Gallery.

To upload to the site server: Click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo to upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery.

You have three picture posting options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

You did it!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast