Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 515 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I use the same mentality with you guys that I do here with my girlfriend.

"Baby, I don't want you to expect an engagement ring for Christmas ..."

THAT way, there is no disappointment come Christmas time!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I use the same mentality with you guys that I do here with my girlfriend.

"Baby, I don't want you to expect an engagement ring for Christmas ..."

THAT way, there is no disappointment come Christmas time!
    Lol. If you marry the lovely Amber, I can guarentee she will start to look at you strangely regarding your Stephen King obsession. My wife was fine about it before we got married.

Dunno why she changed. It's only food and a mortgage ffs!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    I'm helping my brother sell his S/L "IT". Proceeds will go to his charity Phoenix-fund which benefits survivors of Brain injuries. (http://www.phoenix-fund.org.

He has number 644/750. I thought I'd give everyone here a chance first....if there are no takers by tomorrow afternoon (Friday), it will be listed on eBay. It will ship from Denver within just a couple days in the original box, original packing material, etc. It was opened once to ensure the sig & get the limitation number. I'd like to get him $725 for the book .. I haven't kept up to date on sales but from a quick look-see, I think that is a fair price (both to you & to him).

PM me if you're interested. He will take PayPal, money order, probably a check (if you are willing to wait till it clears)
    This will go up on Ebay this evening - I think it will list with a minimum bid at $695. I'd prefer to sell to one of you guys so if you have any interest (before OR after the auction starts) or if you want to make him an offer let me know.
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year boys and girls.

Still looking to sell UK 'Salem's Lot below. Will accept $425.

Thanks
    James

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Just to confirm, the UK 1st/1st 'Salem's Lot is offically available for purchase.

**DISCLAIMER** I'm no expert in grading books (in fact haven't done it before) and as such the following is my opinion of the books condition. I can send what ever photos you want to check it out....

Book is in good condition. No spine lean, no pen marks/owners names etc. Jacket has one small tear on front cover, and minor rubbing at top corners.
    Price is NOT clipped.

PM me with any queries, request for photos/info etc. I have posted a few pics upthread and have heaps more to send through.
    From past experiance, shipping from New Zealand is about $30ish (USD) but happy to get quotes before posting.

Cheers

**EDIT** Oh I should mention I'd be open to trading this in on something of equal or lesser value (with cash to make up the differece). I have a few King items on my want list and so let me know if you may have something of interest ;-)
    [/QUOTE]

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck selling, James! Seems like a decent price to me.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED 1/1

DT III 1st OY REMARQUE: UNSOLD

eBay Auction ended and to be housed in my collection for the foreseeable future....

Thanks for looking fellas'!

AKC

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Forever is a long time.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Forever is a long time.
    Excellent point....

Posting updated!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Signed 1st/1st edition of Under the Dome for sale.

I would grade it as NEAR FINE/FINE CONDITION.

$145 shipped and insured in the US.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Special offer today only!

I will add a Collector's Edition of Under the Dome (original price $75) for free if you buy the signed copy.

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Tippy, i tried to PM you but your box is full
    Simon

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry All.

Cleaned a few old messages out...so you can PM me now.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

Firestarter and From a Buick 8 BOOK CLUB Editions: $12.00 for both (Includes Shipping)...

Both in Excellent Condition (F/F) and serve as a nice reading copies or shelf fillers.

The Firestarter DJ is BRIGHT WHITE with no Fading to the Orange Title copy.....

AKC

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I have decided to put up for sale my sub #500 part collection of The Dark Tower, comprising of DT IV - VII + LSOE #281 and LSOE AE #281. After seeking advice regarding price ( thanks Wiz ) I am asking $3400. The books are in mint condition, only opened to provide numbers for Grant and to check for remarques ( unfortunately no remarques ), volumes V and VI are still shrinkwrapped. If any further pics or info is required please get in touch, cheers.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...s/IMG_0290.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...s/IMG_0289.JPG
    http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...s/IMG_0287.JPG

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea why the pics will not show up. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I have no idea why the pics will not show up. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
    You those the thumbnail images instead of the real ones. This should look better:

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    You those the thumbnail images instead of the real ones. This should look better:

You are an absolute Gent. Thanks.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

What was I doing wrong or not doing right? Ta in advance.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What was I doing wrong or not doing right? Ta in advance.
    First off you gave the URL's for the thumbnails listed-so even if they showed it would be a small picture.
    The forum uses BB code so one way to insert an image in a post is to manually enter the code before and after the URL. Simply put [IMG] before each URL and [/IMG] after-no spaces.
    The other way you could have done it was to right click on the image, choose "copy image location", then go to your post and use the "insert image" icon and paste the URL in the pop-up box.

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. RF, I'll see if I can absorb all the tech speak and get it right next time.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. RF, I'll see if I can absorb all the tech speak and get it right next time.
    It's like riding a bike, as soon as you do it, it becomes easy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's like riding a bike, as soon as you do it, it becomes easy.
    Absolutely!! RF, you're better at it than me, post or PM the "How to thread" to him, Oh, Wonderful Director-man!!!!

He's a great guy, Greg!!!! A veritable wealth of knowledge!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the notification Merlin. I had found more "How to" info. in The Dogan thread before posting the pics but obviously still didn't get it right.
    I have been visiting this site and it's previous incarnation for many years but as can be seen by my post count only viewing, rarely interacting, but when needed the site offers a wealth of useful info. mainly disregarded by the casual (me) voyeur, thank you everybody.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that during NFL playoffs... WTF?

TWO UNVEILING ANNOUNCEMENTS

1) Sunday. January 15th, 2012. That is when we will begin.

2) I will be allowing payments. Up to four months, evenly spread out. You can reserve the item you want, and pay 25% of the total worth each month over four months. Once you are done paying, you will get your item. Once you start payments though, if you change your mind, you will not be getting your money back. So, be sure you want me to take an item off the shelf before you tell me so.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Isn't that during NFL playoffs... WTF?

TWO UNVEILING ANNOUNCEMENTS

1) Sunday. January 15th, 2012. That is when we will begin.

2) I will be allowing payments. Up to four months, evenly spread out. You can reserve the item you want, and pay 25% of the total worth each month over four months. Once you are done paying, you will get your item. Once you start payments though, if you change your mind, you will not be getting your money back. So, be sure you want me to take an item off the shelf before you tell me so.
    LOL Good point!!! You may want to re-think that, Shannon to the 16th for maximum "WOW" factor!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 515 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast