Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 515 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe this! You guys are wonderful.

I'm glad you are having a great trip Steve and thank you for the generosity.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

if anyone is interested in a Ray Bradbury signed 40th Anniversary Edition of Fahrenheit 451, or a Harlan Ellison signed Slippage PM me. I am sure we can work a deal.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

***UPDATE***
    HOLIDAY WEEKEND ONLY (Fri-Sun)
    10% off all remaining books

or, if there is something you like and an extra 10% off is still too rich for you, make me a reasonable offer. No guarantees I will accept.

Ok everyone, here is the list and here are the rules:

(1) Books are priced but shipping cost will be added. To be fair to everyone, I will split shipping costs 50/50. I'd ship for free, but especially for my friends overseas, that would get rather expensive for me.

(2) As much as I would like to provide pictures, it would simply be a monumental task to send pictures to all those interested. As a facilitator on this site, people know where to find me (I won't disappear). Also, I've dealt with many of you before and you know that if you are not happy, I will do what I can to make you good.

(3) Please respond by PM only. If more than one person wants a particular book, the first to commit to buying gets it (PM's come in order of time).

(4) Be patient with me. I am on the site usually a couple times a day...less on weekends because of family stuff.

(5) I would like to commit to pledging a couple hundred $$ from the sales to The Haven Foundation fundraiser, but the level will depend on how much $$ I raise. ***I already contributed $200***

Wizard’s Spring Clearance Sale
    (all books considered Fine/Fine unless flaws noted)

Salem’s Lot S/L #195 $900
    Salem’s Lot Gift edition with Traycase $200
    Pet Semetary Proof (2nd state) $100
    ****SALE PENDING****Nightmares in the Sky 1st edition HC inscribed For Richard with best wishes, Stephen King 9/12/95 $175 (price reduced)

Wastelands S/L #964 $400
    ****SALE PENDING****Desperation S/L #310 $250

Wizard and Glass Grant ARC in shrinkwrap (no letter/prints) $75
    (I have 5 copies for sale)

From a Buick 8 Gift edition $150
    Secretary of Dreams I ARC $100

Quietly Now Lettered #PP $450 (price reduced)
    ****SALE PENDING****Transgressions ARC $75
    Devil’s Wine Lettered # LL $400 (price reduced)
    Song of Susannah Grant ARC $75

****SOLD****DT VII Grant 1st trade sgn by Michael Whelan + eye doodle $50

Stephen King Universe S/L #811 $60
    DT V Wolves Grant 3rd ed signed Stephen King Jan 2004 $175

DT V Wolves of Calla Grant 1st still in shrinkwrap $30
    DT VI Song of Susannah Grant 1st still in shrinkwrap $30
    DT VII The Dark Tower Grant 1st still in shrinkwrap $30
    All 3 books $85

Custom Slipcases for 1978 1st edition The Stand (from Camelot Books, I think)
    All black, plain, no title on slipcase (I have 2) $25 ea.

Non-King Books:
    The Ferryman by Christopher Golden S/L 1000 $40
    Subterranean Tales of Dark Fantasy (in shrinkwrap) $20

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I did manage to sell one book and make one person fairly happy ! but i didn't get any other responses, Here is the list for the very last and final time, after this i guess they will just be stored away (ebay just doesn't seem all that worth it anymore)
    I added some prices this time, but make offers they really need to find new homes other than my closet or attic.
    Thanks
    Rusty

US FIRST EDITIONS
    Any one of these for $15 and that includes 2 day shipping !

Talisman
    Duma Key
    Pet Sematary
    Faithful
    Regulators
    Desperation
    Secret Windows
    On Writing
    Green Mile paperback in a slipcase
    Lisey's Story
    Dark Tower 5 (4 copies)
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes

Others

The Gunslinger 3rd edition $100 shipped and insured
    DT 1-3 Grant set in slip case still shrink wrapped $150 2nd day shipping, and insured
    and i will add in a free 1st from above for free

Bare Bones first edition Both of these for $100 shipped and insured
    Bare Bones S/L w/ hologram on cover of book

Non-Stephen King

Tabitha King-- 4th printing of Candles Burning SIGNED

Owen King-- 1st/1st of We're All in This Together SIGNED

Make offers on these, i really don't know market value for these, i kinda just ended up with these as a result of ordering other things

Norman Partridge- Dark Harvest , 2000 copies, SIGNED limited edition

When Dark Descends- #328 of 500 SIGNED by Charles Grant, Thomas Monteleone and Gary Braunbeck

Roll Them Bones #566 of 750 copies David Niall Wilson SIGNED
    Last edited by namelessnpoor; 04-10-2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: spelling

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a note to let everyone know that some of my eBay items are ending in the next few days. Including a SK Library edition of The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon in 16 hours with an opening bid of $14.99!

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone's interested I have the following available:

UK S/L Wizard and Glass #163/500. Fine book in fine slipcase. $400 shipped.

Cycle of the Werewolf. Exceptional dust jacket. Tiny bit of wear to spine ends, NO spine fade, and only two tiny white spots. Book is unread with only faint shelf wear. In slipcase from the Collector. Signed by Bernie Wrightson. $260 shipped.

Feel free to PM me any questions/offers.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

***UPDATE***
    Weekend 10% sale extended thru April 19

or, if there is something you like and an extra 10% off is still too rich for you, make me a reasonable offer. No guarantees I will accept.

(1) Books are priced but shipping cost will be added. To be fair to everyone, I will split shipping costs 50/50. I'd ship for free, but especially for my friends overseas, that would get rather expensive for me.

(2) As much as I would like to provide pictures, it would simply be a monumental task to send pictures to all those interested. As a facilitator on this site, people know where to find me (I won't disappear). Also, I've dealt with many of you before and you know that if you are not happy, I will do what I can to make you good.

(3) Please respond by PM only. If more than one person wants a particular book, the first to commit to buying gets it (PM's come in order of time).

(4) Be patient with me. I am on the site usually a couple times a day...less on weekends because of family stuff.

(5) I would like to commit to pledging a couple hundred $$ from the sales to The Haven Foundation fundraiser, but the level will depend on how much $$ I raise. ***I already contributed $200***

****SALE PENDING****Salem’s Lot S/L #195 $900
    Salem’s Lot Gift edition with Traycase $200
    ****SOLD****Nightmares in the Sky 1st edition HC inscribed For Richard with best wishes, Stephen King 9/12/95 $175 (price reduced)

Wastelands S/L #964 $400
    ****SALE PENDING****Desperation S/L #310 $250

****SOLD****Transgressions ARC $75

****SOLD****DT VII Grant 1st trade sgn by Michael Whelan + eye doodle $50

All 3 books $85

Non-King Books:

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Country
    Country Flag

Moving some King items to fund the purchase of Wiz's S/L Salem's lot.

Check them out on eBay via the link in my signature. Feel free to make offers!!

Specifically want to move the Storm of the Century, Bachman Books and 'Salem's Lot!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I need some help.
    I am trying to "clean up" a bunch of books due to storage limitations.
    Please look at these books and advise what if any should be saved, sold, dumped.
    I am open to offers.
    To my knowledge, all are 1st/1sts.
    Historio Graphus is a S/L.
    I was told that Leigh Nichols was a pen name for Dean Koontz.

Appreciate all thoughts and Pm's.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I would hang onto the Leigh Nichols (yes Koontz pen) and the Chamber of Horrors.

Both have value. Not great value yet but value.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I would also hang on to the 1st/1st THE STORY OF EDGAR SAWTELLE. The 1st edition of that book has a small printing. It might possibly increase in value in the future. The Elizabeth Kostova book might also be a hold.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am willing to part with any book pictured for a "fair" price.
    Was Chamber of Horrors the first appearance of a King story?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    None of the bottom four books is a first appearance of a King story but all have King stories in them.

I think the only first appearance you have in the picture is SHOCK ROCK (assuming it is a first printing) which has "You Know They Got A Hell Of A Band."

Check the asking prices on ABE for the Kostova limited before you decide to dump it.

Country
    Country Flag

A note for anyone interested. The copy of the UK S/L Wizard and Glass that I have on eBay can be had for $350 shipped (within Canada/US) if you PM me!

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Jerome,

Is that audio edition of the Mist that you have the one that Frank Muller reads? I know Whelan has been looking for a copy of that. Since my life is in storage for the most part, I can't seem to locate my copy to give him. I'd purchase that from you if it is the edition he is looking for.

Country
    Country Flag

Down to only three items left on eBay.

- Storm of the Century - Stephen King Library Edition.

- Bachman Books 1st/1st - a good starting copy.

- Talisman/ Black House 1st ed set - Black House signed by Straub.

I need some extra money so send me some offers!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    Jerome,

Is that audio edition of the Mist that you have the one that Frank Muller reads? I know Whelan has been looking for a copy of that. Since my life is in storage for the most part, I can't seem to locate my copy to give him. I'd purchase that from you if it is the edition he is looking for.
    I can't be sure who reads it, but it is the 3-d sound version from Simon & Schuster Audioworks. Copyright 1984.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    None of the bottom four books is a first appearance of a King story but all have King stories in them.

I think the only first appearance you have in the picture is SHOCK ROCK (assuming it is a first printing) which has "You Know They Got A Hell Of A Band."

Check the asking prices on ABE for the Kostova limited before you decide to dump it.
    I knew that should still have some value. It sold for $350 when published.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I offer the S/L Historio graphus for $350 shipping included. I will toss in a signed Trade 1st/1st also-with receipts and other stuff from her appearance. Both are in as new shape.
    10% goes to our fundraiser.

Book Description: Little Brown & Co And The Captain, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: As New. Signed Limited. 8vo - over 7 3/4" - 9 3/4" tall. One of 150 signed and numbered copies, 125 were sold to the public the remaining 25 copies were retained by the author and publishers. This book has a unique binding only for this edition and is housed in a slipcase made from a reproduction of a sixteenth-century map of the Balkans by Sebastian Munster. The front cover has a dragon illustration by Luis Campos.
    ABE link:

Also a 1st/1st of The Story of edgar Sawtelle-read once Nf/Nf-$25 media mail included.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking to buy 2 copies of DT VII AE in Fine condition, preferable from the same seller. Looking to pay $120 shipped. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Edit : Got my 2 copies, Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    A note for anyone interested. The copy of the UK S/L Wizard and Glass that I have on eBay can be had for $350 shipped (within Canada/US) if you PM me!
    SOLD!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

***UPDATE***
    Weekend 10% sale extended thru April 19

A COUPLE OF NEW LISTINGS IN BOLD

S/L Desperation- No Taycase and unnumbered, Fine condition with King and Maitz signatures $130

****SOLD****S/L Prime Evil Grant edition Publishers Copy - Fine $275

****SOLD****Salem’s Lot Gift edition with Traycase $200

Wastelands S/L #964 $400

All 3 books $85

Non-King Books:

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

The Red Dragon is worth something if it's a 1st/1st...

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;371158]I need some help.
    I am trying to "clean up" a bunch of books due to storage limitations.
    Please look at these books and advise what if any should be saved, sold, dumped.
    I am open to offers.
    To my knowledge, all are 1st/1sts.
    Historio Graphus is a S/L.
    I was told that Leigh Nichols was a pen name for Dean Koontz.

Appreciate all thoughts and Pm's.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    The Red Dragon is worth something if it's a 1st/1st...
    They all are. I would guess the Red Dragon should be worth at least 10-20 bucks

Country
    Country Flag

Last chance trying to unload some of these, then they're headed to Value Village.

PM me if interested. Shipping extra, and can get pricey coming from Canada. All are 1st/1st with proper points/prices/etc.

Different Seasons - G/VG - $10
    Christine - NF/NF - $10
    Talisman - F/F - $10
    Salem's Lot Illustrated - F/F - $10
    Faithful - F/F - $5
    Blaze - F/F - $5
    TGWLTG Pop Up - F - $10
    Nightmares in the Sky - F/F - $10
    Journals of Eleanor Druse - F - $5
    Black House - NF/NF - Signed by Straub - $20

Also have the following available:

Storm of the Century - SK Library Red Leather Edition - Fine - Make an offer, best one takes it.

Cycle of the Werewolf - Land of Enchantment LTD to 7500. Fine book in fine minus jacket. One of the best jackets I've seen - NO fade to spine, only two tiny white dots, and one very faint wear to spine ends, else fine. Signed by Wrightson, jacket in mylar, all in slipcase from the Collector. $300 shipped. (Or make an offer, maybe we can work something out!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 515 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast