Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 515 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! I'm not that generous (or crazy) to give away a 1st edition lol. It was just a copy of the UK Illustrated edition. In good condition, but far from fine.
    I started this new thread for people who (will hopefully) have items to give away as long as people cover shipping...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e-to-Good-Home

I'm gonna see if I have any other UK BCE editions people may want and list these here soon...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Ha! I'm not that generous (or crazy) to give away a 1st edition lol. It was just a copy of the UK Illustrated edition. In good condition, but far from fine.
    I started this new thread for people who (will hopefully) have items to give away as long as people cover shipping...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...e-to-Good-Home

I'm gonna see if I have any other UK BCE editions people may want and list these here soon...
    Whew!!! You had me worried for a moment!! LOL Yeah, I've seen that thread and "give away" stuff all the time, but not like "officially". It's a truly great idea for these boards and I can't wait for the occasion to arise that I can "officially" contribute!!!!

Great Thread!! You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In response to my post here for my UK 'Salem's Lot Free to good home, WeDealIn Lead took me up on my offer.

I just posted the book today, and used a box I recently received a copy of The Stand in, sent to me from ELazansky. When I removed my shipping address label from the box, whose name and address did I see crossed out underneath? WeDealInLead's!!!

God I love this place. Small King Collectors world indeed!
    That cardboard box is going to become a collector's item in itself pretty soon...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    In response to my post here for my UK 'Salem's Lot Free to good home, WeDealIn Lead took me up on my offer.

I just posted the book today, and used a box I recently received a copy of The Stand in, sent to me from ELazansky. When I removed my shipping address label from the box, whose name and address did I see crossed out underneath? WeDealInLead's!!!

God I love this place. Small King Collectors world indeed!
    That cardboard box is going to become a collector's item in itself pretty soon...
    The box probably should be "Lettered" by now!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Anyone interested in an Original piece of Art by Mark Geyer. Its a pen drawing on what i would an opaque waxy paper, not sure what the proper name would be for that material. Its a scne dealing With Pet Sematary.
    Was planningto frame it myself, but have other stuff to get framed and its not one of my favorites. So someone else should enjoy it. Accepting fair offers.
    Its size is approximately 15 x 20 or tthere abouts, its a large drawing. I do have a pic available, email me at rrdunaway@msn.com if you can't see it here.
    The whole thing seems to be done by just making lines and varying the darkness of the ink.

Interesting. It is a piece that was specially commissioned by Jerad Walters for the big King art book by Centipede Press. But I have the original in my collection. At least I think I do. I'll have to dig it out and look.
    I think we both have originals. But they vary a little bit. You really have to have them side by side to see the differences thought. This isn't my favorite piece either.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting ...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Very interesting ...
    It is interesting. Mine is the piece that ended up published in Centipede Press' KNOWING DARKNESS. But I think I like Rusty's version a little better. They are pretty close.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Very interesting ...
    It is interesting. Mine is the piece that ended up published in Centipede Press' KNOWING DARKNESS. But I think I like Rusty's version a little better. They are pretty close.
    It looks like Bob's is a bit more of a "rough draft" and the artist added more detail to the piece Rusty has. I wonder if these are part of a set of drawings the artist worked on as he progressed to the final product.

P.S. Bob- What is the word on the tombstone to the left of the childs head in your piece?

Edit- On second look I'm not sure which one has more "detail" as they are both slightly different.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep!! Bob is No. 1 again!!!! Cudo's my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like the tombstone says "Gage Creed", which is th little boy's name is PS (right?)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    It looks like the tombstone says "Gage Creed", which is th little boy's name is PS (right?)
    That would make perfect sense and now that you said it I think I can see it. Thanks!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Still selling some nice Stephen King items, updated list, lowered prices even MORE, check out the link in my signature, thanks again.

Shannon

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any takers for the remarqued FDNS S/L before i place it on ebay? $650 ???

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/welcometolud/...id=p4340.l2562

A few King books on eBay. I'll sell for reasonable offers to members of TDT. I also have a gift edition of The secretary 2 that I'd sell for $50 with free shipping to the winner of any of the auctions.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in an Original piece of Art by Mark Geyer. Its a pen drawing on what i would an opaque waxy paper, not sure what the proper name would be for that material. Its a scne dealing With Pet Sematary.
    Was planningto frame it myself, but have other stuff to get framed and its not one of my favorites. So someone else should enjoy it. Accepting fair offers.
    Its size is approximately 15 x 20 or tthere abouts, its a large drawing. I do have a pic available, email me at rrdunaway@msn.com if you can't see it here.
    The whole thing seems to be done by just making lines and varying the darkness of the ink.

Interesting. It is a piece that was specially commissioned by Jerad Walters for the big King art book by Centipede Press. But I have the original in my collection. At least I think I do. I'll have to dig it out and look.
    I think we both have originals. But they vary a little bit. You really have to have them side by side to see the differences thought. This isn't my favorite piece either.

That is interesting, I can see the differences. Interested in owning both of them? I really don't know what value to place on it. What would you say in your opinion is an approximate value of something like this?
    Funny to something posted that you assume you have the only one of, was never told it was the only one but I just assumed since it was an actual real drawing and nota copy or print.

That is interesting, I can see the differences. Interested in owning both of them? I really don't know what value to place on it. What would you say in your opinion is an approximate value of something like this?
    Funny to something posted that you assume you have the only one of, was never told it was the only one but I just assumed since it was an actual real drawing and nota copy or print.
    I think I recall Mark telling me that he wasn't happy with the first one he did (yours) and redid the art (mine) to give it a darker feel. I really can't tell much difference though. They look pretty much the same to me. I'm not sure of a value for either of these. I would guess $300 to $500? Maybe?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else a Michael Slade collector?

If so, here's your shot at some rare signed titles.

I'm selling off some of my extras, and I have signed UK 1sts of:

Headhunter
    Ghoul
    Ripper
    Zombie
    Shrink

PM me if interested!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling(at what i paid for them):just putting it out there in case someone may want them.
    Bernie Frankenstein prints-signed by bernie-If anyone is interested, ill take some pics and send them to you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean "Bernie Wrightson" Frankenstein art?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Would be cool if he WAS called Bernie Frankenstein

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a pretty badass name, lol

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Would be cool if he WAS called Bernie Frankenstein
    HA! yeah, me and Bernie frank are pretty tight like that. Yes, to clarify, I meant bernie wrightson-frankenstein signed prints. lol.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Selling:

CELL Flatsigned. NF but has bump on one corner. 250 or best offer - SOLD

Also selling manuscripts (the manuscripts are probably copies but hard to tell) of A Garden of Blackred Roses by Charles Grant and The Bingo Master my Joyce Carol Oats which include two original handwritten "memos" by Jill Bauman. These are from the 25th anniversary edition of Dark Forces. No illustrations included. Pic of one memo below - PM me if interested and Ill send more pics.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd just like to throw my two cents in here. I've dealt with Twisted for a while now and she's completely reliable.

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'd just like to throw my two cents in here. I've dealt with Twisted for a while now and she's completely reliable.

John
    Is she as twisted as her name implies?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 515 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast