Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 515 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Legacies S/LON HOLD
    The Very Best Of Best New Horror S/L
    Secretary Of Dreams Vol.I Gift
    NF DJ for DTI
    F DJ For DTI, 2ndON HOLD
    LSOE S/L < #800 includes right to the S/L of The Wind Through The Keyhole.SOLD!!!!!!

PM if Interested
    Update. The SOD has a slight bump on the case (most people wouldn't even notice. I'll part with it for $125+$10 shipping (USA)
    $280 +$Shipping (USA) for the Very Best Of Best New Horror S/L.
    The N/F+ DTI DJ-make reasonable offer.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling - Gunslinger first Edition together with UK S/L edition of Under The Dome

Condition - Gunslinger...book Near Fine...jacket has some nicks and a half inch tear at the top of the back cover (not as bad as it sounds)
    Under The Dome...as new (unlike some of those Waterstones copies damaged in transit) in publisher's shrinkwrap

$875 for both...shipping will be extra at cost from UK

Photos available for anyone interested. I would prefer to sell these together but will consider serious offers to split.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread is torture for me! Can't ... look ... away!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Drink beer like me...makes the screen fuzzy.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Selling - Gunslinger first Edition together with UK S/L edition of Under The Dome

Condition - Gunslinger...book Near Fine...jacket has some nicks and a half inch tear at the top of the back cover (not as bad as it sounds)
    Under The Dome...as new (unlike some of those Waterstones copies damaged in transit) in publisher's shrinkwrap

$875 for both...shipping will be extra at cost from UK

Photos available for anyone interested. I would prefer to sell these together but will consider serious offers to split.
    Ok...my new (used) car insurance needs to be paid and funds are low. The above price will include fully insured shipping with Royal mail Airsure...estimated delivery 3-5 days.

No sale means they will have to go to ebay and I hate...I mean, really hate with a passion (probably 'cos I'm Scottish)...having to pay them 10% of the sale price.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted to get this back in the Mix... [QUOTE=Cook;625625]Accepting offers, I will ship overseas.

Accepting offers on IO, sold

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a non-clipped UK Christine?
    Not perfect but also not price clipped
    Accepting offers.. Please PM me
    here are a couple of pics:

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Legacies $360 shipped to USThe very best of new horrow $360 shipped
    Night Visions 5 $150 shipped
    Oy, 100 made, signed by the artist (McVey) $80 shipped
    Desperation/Regulators pack with the night light. Still sealed. $30 + actual shipping cost.
    PM Sent!
    Two items left. Let's trade DT. I'm looking for The Talisman gift edition, Just After Sunset UK slipcased, The Colorado Kid artist editions in a slipcase.. or list what you have.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

selling: NON-SIGNED
    1) the wastelands 1/1
    2) everythings eventual 1/1
    3) the regulators 1/1
    4) black house 1/1
    5) the dreamcatcher 1/1
    6) needful things 1/1
    7) hearts in atlantis 1/1
    8) four past midnight 1/1
    9) the dark half 1/1
    10) insomnia 1/1
    11) dolores 1/1
    12) nighmare and dreamscapes 1/1
    13) eyes of the dragon 1/1
    14) skeleton crew 1/1

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha, your eight looks like a cool smiley face.

It's funny cuz it's true!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YEah, yeah, I did that on purpose. lol

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - One for the Road - PS Publishing - 1/100 Signed/Numbered Slipcased - Signed by Artist - New - $150 shipped
    Joe Hill - Horns - PS Publishing S/L - Slipcased ed - F/F/F - $90 shipped

Brian Keene - Rutting Season - Bloodletting Press LETTERED (PC Copy) - F/F/F - $225 shipped
    Very Best of New Best Horror - Earthling Publications S/L in slipcase - F/F/F - $275 shipped (en route to me now)

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE: UNSIGNED

1) IT 1/1

2) the stand 1/1...debating selling this copy.

3) THE STAND 1/1 from library..still good condition. Will send pics if interested.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Junkies!

Contemplating selling my S/L Firestarter # 48 that is in IMMACULATE, Collector Grade condition as well as my S/L Christine # 269 in Collector Grade condition.

If anybody is interested send me a PM....

AKC

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Signed Limited Editions, all numbered.

All are in near perfect condition. PM me for details, pics, info, anything. Make me an offer, thanks.

Dolan's Cadillac - 1/1,000
    Gauntlet 2 - 1/500
    Insomnia - 1/1,250
    Quietly Now - 1/500
    The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower 7 - 1/1,500
    The Ideal, Genuine Man - 1/500
    The Sins Of The Fathers - 1/400
    The Very Best of Best New Horror - 1/200
    Under The Dome - 1/1,500 unnumbered
    Wolves Of The Calla: The Dark Tower 5 - 1/1,350

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Hey Junkies!

Contemplating selling my S/L Firestarter # 48 that is in IMMACULATE, Collector Grade condition ...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, I've got an update to my current items for sale....

S/L #48 Firestarter @ Offers Accepted - SOLD
    S/L #269 Christine @ Offers Accepted - SOLD

'Salem's Lot Centipede Gift Edition @ $225.00

DT VI Artist Edition @ $100.00
    DT VII Artist Edition @ $65.00

PM if interested!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

You may or may not know that i have recently adopted a dog (pictured below) called Annabel from a local Dog Rescue Centre called just for dogs which is a registered charity. Annabel brought so much happiness to my life and that of my girlfriend too, she is such a great tempered fun loving dog who just lives for someone scratching her belly. And i owe having her happy soul in the house to just for dogs, now they aren't in the best financial state at the moment so i though i would help out a little bit and say thank you for giving Annabel a second start in life!

Later on tonight ( after i have uploaded pics) i will have a slipcased , numbered out of 200, remarqued copy of Joe Hill's Gunpowder for sale with 100% of the sale going to just for dogs. Vinnie Chong has once again out done himself and has come up with a remarque that is very different than all the others i have seen, depicting a never before illustrated part of the story.

I would put the book on ebay but don't want them taking any of the money that can help the charity! So i will be accepting best offers via pm or email - dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk until midnight GMT Saturday and will include free postage to anywhere in the world, so please keep this in mind if you are considering a bid.
    Muchos thanks in advance!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

As promised - pictures of the book & remarque that shows the 'special' children bringin the moon Calibran down to crush the spaceship! The book, slipcase and dustjacket (which is protected by a brodart cover) are in fine condition.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is one cool looking Dog!
    If I was a Joe Hill collector, I'd be bidding to support a good cause like that. My wife and I often support similar protection agencies here in town. We got our cats from the local Cats Protection Centre, and the work they do is just amazing.

I hope some Hill collectors offer heaps for this! Good luck.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The cats do amazing work?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah they do.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Hell yeah they do.

Laugh Out Loud!!!!!!!

Spit up the proverbial coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

We also 'adopted' our cat. She's had a rough life and she's totally happy now! So are we.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 515 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast