Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 515 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

PC or not, very pretty book.

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest
    Nice wee store.
    From a SEO point of view, i would recommend you to put it in http://www.iowabob.com/ and not in the "storefront" folder.
    You should also edit a few things, and that includes the meta title & description of it (it is NOT indexed yet by google). The meta title of the HP is VERY important.

I did submit it for Google to browsing it and indexing it :-)
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have moved it out of the storefront folder, so it should be easier to get to. I also changed the meta title & description. I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow and see what I can do to make it better.

I also learned an important lesson today. Before attempting to move something, do a database backup first. I inadvertantly deleted the db when I moved the store, so all of the items that were listed are gone. Hopefully most of what I had listed will be restored tomorrow. I just need to find more time to get it done.

Thanks again to everyone that has visited and commented. I'm learning as I go, and having a good time doing it.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a copy of Twice the power. Please PM if you have one.
    Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default :)

LOL, nice
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Nice looking book SGC, hadn't seen a PC lettered of the Riding the Bullet yet. Hey, if you happen to have any The Mist snow-globes I can broker a deal for you (heh heh).

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default sorry?

Hi, sorry, wasnt trying to upset anyone just wanted to let everyone know i had some signed books up on ebay. If i accidentally did offend someone i am sorry. Everyone here seems very nice and very knowledgable. hope to get to know some of the members better in the near future. I have only been collecting for a few years so ive been doing more reading than chatting. As of a couple of weeks though, i have started checking this site for new books to add to my collection and sell some to trade up my collection. also to learn more about collecting. Unfortunitely had to sell some books to pay some bills.
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    sgc1999, please don't come to the site with anything but pleasure and joy.
    You have not "vetted" yourself (yet), to the members. Likely you are an amiable chap, but make friends here before you upset people.
    One 'advisement'.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Simon,
    I'm not too sure what comments you've made that would have offended anyone, so no prob's here.
    Welcome to the site!

Cheers
    James

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks James

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

I have a copy of the Secretary of Dreams Volume 1 Gift Edition that I'm willing to sell for $125.00 plus shipping. (The last one I saw sell on eBay went for over $150, so I hope ths is a reasonable price.) SOLD

Here's the catch. My store is coming along, but before I spend hours and hours entering new inventory, I need someone in the US to actually register an account, place an order, and make their payment using PayPal. This will allow me to check the functionality of several of the stores modules.

If anyone wants to give it a shot and buy the book, here's what to do:

1. Go to www.iowabob.com
    2. At the top of the screen, click on Register/Log In
    3. Create an account by filling in and submitting their information.
    4. Log In (if the registration process doesn't automtically log you in.)
    5. Locate "The Secretary of Dreams" book and add it to the shopping cart. (The price will show as $250.00. It will be reduced to $125.00 if you follow the rest of the instructions.)
    6. Go to Check-Out.
    7. IMPORTANT! When you are asked for a "Redemption Code," enter TDT50. (All Uppercase letters for TDT, numerals for 50). The invoice should show a discount of $125.00, lowering the cost of the book from $250.00 to $125.00.
    8. Select your shipping method.
    9. Select PayPal as the payment method and submit payment.

Only 1 copy of the book is available, and the "Redemption Code" will only work one time for this book. Hopefully someone needs a copy, and will give this a try.

If anyone has comments, questions, or encounters a problem with the store itself, please let me know. Thanks!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to TDT.org and Calvin's Corner, Simon!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yea, I am Iowabob's first online customer

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Yea, I am Iowabob's first online customer
    Thanks Garrell for helping me test things. The order and PayPal payment came through without any problems!

Your book will go out this afternoon Priority Mail. I'll drop you an e-mail with the Delivery Confirmation # once it shps.

My parents will be here for the next 4 days, so there probably won't be anything added. Starting Tuesday, I'm ready to start adding stuff on a regular basis.

Thanks again to everyone that's helped with comments and bug reports, I appreciate it!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default thanks:)

Thanks Patrick
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Welcome to TDT.org and Calvin's Corner, Simon!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    A friend of mine has an auction going on ebay. He has some 1st edition king and some signed stuff. He is seriously legit, ive known him for years. I know im pretty new, but im sure if your interested in anything he has you will be able to tell its the real deal. I also have a few things up on ebay under (sgc1999). Just figured i would mention the auctions in case anyone is looking to add to there collection.
    Simon

his auction- CLICK LINK TO RIGHT http://shop.ebay.com/sherlock221b/m....id=p4340.l2562
    my auction- CLICK LINK TO RIGHT http://shop.ebay.com/sgc191999/m.htm...id=p4340.l2562

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please post the links.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anybody is looking to "jumpstart" their collection by adding several Gift Editions, I am offering the following for sale:

Black House / Talisman
    Desperation
    Insomnia
    From a Buick 8
    Full Dark No Stars

All for $450.00 plus shipping. Collector Grade Condition.....

PM if interested.......

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I know this is a real longshot but I figured I would put this here before I try one of the major auction houses (if anyone has any tips about any of the big houses I would appreciate them). I need to pay some more bills and am offering my Bernie Wrightson original painting from Wolves of the Calla. The image size is approx. 8 X 12 the framed size is 15 X 19, I paid 5,000.00 directly from The Wrightsons but would sell for 4,000.00 including frame and insured shipping.

pm any questions to Dave.

I checked with Heritage about the painting and they want to auction it but they charge 15% on the seller and 19 1/2% from the buyer which just seems ridiculous plus they will not do a reserve so too big a risk.

So after another 1,000.00 in vet bills in the last week, I am trying one last time here and am willing to take 3,500.00 and if you are a regular I would take 2 payments. Dave

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could buy it. That's beautiful. Why not try eBay?

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, try Ebay at $4500 at least....It is a tough market for a quick sale of an item like that, but it's def. worth that much, if not more.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anybody is interested & you gotta have it... I have a couple of Heroes for Hope Comics I'd like to sell (make offer) or I prefer to trade for other SK items of interest.
    Both editions fair condition(1 subscription, 1 retail) subtle differences between the two (I will provide additional pics if needed)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinkig about selling my S/L Christine #874 and Six Stories #213. For the right price they can be yours, was looking to get around $750 for Christine and $600 for Six Stories. If your interested PM me or email me at rrdunaway@msn.com

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK Forum "Junkies", I've shifted my SK collecting strategy and have decided to let go of a few of my S/Ls....

Desperation # 140 ($290.00)
    From a Buick 8 # 367 ($325.00)
    Black House # 557 ($290.00)

INCLUDES Domestic US Shipping.....

Will work with Buyer to get quote for INTL Shipping.....

PM if interested!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are very good prices.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Those are very good prices.
    The 3 S/Ls have been SOLD!

That took 45 minutes.......Jerome, you were indeed correct, the prices were VERY GOOD!

Tim

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Damnit, that's what I get for sleeping in.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

$175!!! NICE!!

How much are you looking to get for the combo of both book and DJ and how much for just the Dust Jacket? Is that tape on the DJ? Trying to gauge if it is better than the one I just got or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 515 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast