Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 516 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 12893

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Little Sisters Of Eluria #360 $800 +S&H

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will reduce the price $25 (up to $100 off), for each year the buyer has been a member here. This one is the <#500, therefore should command a bit more than say a #799.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

henry the tall, you have "marvel comic book – 12/01/95 – heroes for the hope staring the x-men-" listed for sale. How did SK contribute to this or is it a random thing you have listed?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

It should be 1985 -- King wrote the first three pages. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_for_Hope

Traveler henry the tall is on a distinguished road

thanks Bev...had the same link I was going to post...and have update the date along with recent sales.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Henry, I sent you an e-mail a couple of weeks ago? Did you receive it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

not sure I did Ricky....what's on your mind?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was inquiring about a couple books I wanted to buy from you.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

i must have missed that one...sorry....lemme know what sparking your interest?

Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in The Running Man (Signet) and Different Seasons hardcover. Would you be able to give me a grading on their condtion and maybe an extra photo?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It should be 1985 -- King wrote the first three pages. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_for_Hope
    Bernie Wrightson also illustrated King's 3 pages (which of course is the horror bit about Hunger as a "Death" sort of figure). It's also got contributions from Harlan Ellison, Frank Miller, Richard Corben, John Bolton and many others. It's pretty cool!

I've got an extra copy of this for pretty cheap as well if Henry sells out of his and anybody still wants one. Here's the link: http://darkdiscoveries.1freecart.com...-moore-etc.htm

Use the special coupon i'm running now and you can get an extra 10% off of the price (just enter DD10 in the shopping cart during checkout).

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Little Sisters Of Eluria #360 $800 +S&H
    I will reduce the price $25 (up to $100 off), for each year the buyer has been a member here. This one is the <#500, therefore should command a bit more than say a #799.
    For 24 hours only-from the time stamp of this post. I offer the #360 S/L LSOE for $800-but will reduce the price by $50 for every year a member has been here (capped at $200). That means a 4 year member can buy the book for $600. +S&H.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

But that makes a subjective distinction on who's a "better" fan...somebody might have signed up four years ago, never posted, but by this standard would be more "deserving" of a discount than somebody who has posted every day but only for two years.

Needless to say, I'm being facetious. This is a cool offer....but that's the problem with expecting Grant to come up with some similar system to dole out WTTK. At least the numbers 1-800 are objective - unfair to some, definitley, but objective.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    But that makes a subjective distinction on who's a "better" fan...somebody might have signed up four years ago, never posted, but by this standard would be more "deserving" of a discount than somebody who has posted every day but only for two years.

Needless to say, I'm being facetious. This is a cool offer....but that's the problem with expecting Grant to come up with some similar system to dole out WTTK. At least the numbers 1-800 are objective - unfair to some, definitley, but objective.
    The thing about being the seller of an item is I can make a "subjective distinction". The buyer can make an "educated purchase" The market will dictate the price.
    I was trying to avoid putting it up on Ebay-I believe it would sell for >$600 on Ebay.
    If by chance a 4 year member with only 1 post wants to buy the book-they get to (for $600 +S&H)
    What the hell, just trying to have fun. Tuesday it goes on Ebay. We will see then.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm all up for trying to make things fun. I think some people have seemed to have missed that point - a new Grant DT book is fun!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Having purchased from Jerome previously,
    I can say it will be a pleasurable experience,
    and you WILL be happy with your purchase.

Just sayin'

Karl

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

The thing about being the seller of an item is I can make a "subjective distinction". The buyer can make an "educated purchase" The market will dictate the price.
    I was trying to avoid putting it up on Ebay-I believe it would sell for >$600 on Ebay.
    If by chance a 4 year member with only 1 post wants to buy the book-they get to (for $600 +S&H)
    What the hell, just trying to have fun. Tuesday it goes on Ebay. We will see then.
    Oh, absolutely....like I said in the first post, I think it's a cool idea.

My point was obviously completely missed. I was just saying that this shows how difficult any selling decision can be when it's a limited product. Once a cutoff is made to determine who gets what, nothing's "fair." So Grant is in a tough spot no matter what they do.

Obviously, in this case you can do whatever you want. It would just be funny if a hypothetical buyer complained about only getting a $150 discount instead of $200 because of time spent on the site, rather than their contributions. That's a similar argument that some customers are making against Grant's policy.

I think $600 would be a great price!

**UPDATED 05/22/11**

Hey folks…..I wanted to say thanks for all the interest in my book and hope the few that have purchased are happy. I still have a quite a few available but most of the signed limited are gone as wel as the majority of the dark Tower books.

Feel free to touch base via email as well at tpjackson@mac.com if interested in any books…the email will alow me to pass along images.

All prices are negotiable and more so with multiple purchases.

BOOKS (all first except where noted)

I’m adding two early first editions:

The Shining: first edition with all correct notations – very good to fine condition - $225
    The Stand – first edition with all correct notations – very good to fine condition - $275

**I have pics and will gladly pass along to interested folks…send me an email so I can pass them along.**

I also added a playboy and esquire I finally uncovered.

DARK TOWER **

dt7 - dark tower-grant- artist with eye doodle by artist - $95
    - SOLD
    Robert Browning Poems – 1898 – with “Child Roland to the Dark tower Came”

salems lot – book club - $10
    carrie – book club - $10
    night shift – not first - $10
    the stand – book club - $10
    the dead zone – 79 – 1st Easton – limited leather in slipcase - SOLD
    the dead zone - viking
    firestarter - viking
    cujo - viking
    danse macabre - everest
    the running mam-82-signet - $40 - SOLD
    different seasons-82-viking
    christine – book club - $10
    thinner-84-new american library - $50
    the bachman books – 2nd printing
    eyes of the dragon-viking
    misery-87-viking
    the tommynockers - 87-putnam
    the tommynockers - putnam – 2 different covers
    the pretty pony – knopf - $80
    nightmares in the sky- 88
    the dark half-89-viking
    four past midnight-90-viking
    needful things-91-viking
    geralds game-92-viking
    dolores Claiborne-93-viking
    nightmares and dreamscape-93-viking
    insomnia - gift edition
    insomnia-viking
    insomnia- reversed red and white on cover
    rose madder-95-viking
    the green mile-96-signet original paperback in slipcase
    the green mile –scribner - hardcover
    desperation-viking
    regulators- dutton
    bag of bones 98 scribner
    storm of the century 99 pocket books
    storm of the century signet
    girl who loved tg 99 scribner
    girl who loved tg – popup - $25
    hearts of atlantis 99 scribner
    on writing 00 scribner
    secret windows 00 bomc
    dreamcatcher 01 scribner
    diary of ellen rimbauer 01 hyperion
    everything's eventual 02 scribner
    from a buick 8- scribner
    blaze
    lisey’s story
    under the dome
    colorado kid - 1st hardcase

AUDIO
    cassettes
    dt1-88-nal – read by sk
    dt1 – 03-penguin
    dt2-89-nal – read by sk
    dt3 – penguin – read by sk
    blood & smoke - 99-simon & schuster
    cds
    wavedancer
    blood & smoke 99 simon & schuster

Magazines (title of short story – magazine title)
    cemetary dance – fall 92 - chattery teeth-
    cemetary dance – issue 48 – no king
    cemetary dance – issue 49 – no king
    cemetary dance – issue 50 – conversation w/king by tony magistrale
    entertainment weekly – 06/11/04 - #769 – lines to live by
    entertainment weekly – 07/09/04 – #773 - a kingdom that didn’t come
    entertainment weekly – 09/17/04 - #784 – paint it black
    entertainment weekly – 10/29/04 - #790 – pet peeves of 2004
    entertainment weekly – 11/19/04 - #793 – a dozen thanks
    esquire – 12/03 - rest stop
    esquire – 07/07 - the gingerbread girl
    Esquire – 07/09 - morality
    fantasy & science fiction – 06/84 - the ballard of the flexible bullet - $15
    fantasy & science fiction - 12/90 - the bear & the moving finger - $15
    fantasy & science fiction - 02/78 - the night of the tigers - $20
    fantasy & science fiction – 10-11/97 – everything’s eventual - $15
    heavy metal – 07/81 - blue air compressor-
    Life – 05/94 - On Little League Baseball-
    marvel comic book – 12/01/85 – heroes for the hope staring the x-men-
    midnight graffiti – spring 89 - rainy season-
    new yorker – 01/29/01 - all that you love will be carried away - $10
    new yorker – 04/16/90 - the sporting scene - $10
    omni – 10/86 - the end of the whole mess-
    rolling stone – 07/19-08/2 1984 - the revelations of 'becka Paulson-
    startling mystery stories - the reaper's image- - $150
    tv guide – 04/26-05/02 1997 - before the play-
    twilight zone – 02/86 - the fifth quarter
    USA today weekend – 06/30-07/02 1995 - lucky quarter - $12
    weird book – spring 84 - gramma-
    weird tales – fall 90 - the glass floor-
    yankee – 11/81 - the reach (as do the dead sing?) - $17
    yankee – 10/83 - uncle otto's truck - $17
    playboy – 12/06 - willa
    playboy – 11/09 – the bone church

short story (story title – book title)
    the mist - dark forces – signed numbered #83 - $300
    the mist - dark forces – first edition – signed by Kirby - $75
    the mist - dark forces – book club - $10
    the years finest fantasy – vol 2 1979 – the gunslinger
    antaeus - blind willie-
    borderlands 5 - stationary bike-
    bred any good rooks lately? - for the birds-
    dark love -lunch at the gotham café'-
    night visions 5 - dedication & the reploids & sneakers - $45
    devil's wine – hard cover first
    great ghost stories – the reapers image 1st hard cover
    I shudder at your touch - the revelations of 'becka Paulson-
    legends - little sisters of eluria-
    lo #10 - brooklyn august -
    masques II - popsy-
    prime evil - the night flier-
    shadows - nona-
    shock rock - you know they got a hell of a band-
    whispers vol. 5 ~ #1-2 ~17/18 - before the play / it grows on you - $85
    mcsweeney's thrilling tales - the tale of gray dick-
    mcsweeney's enchanted tales - lisey & the madman-
    new beginning's - lisey's story-
    the things they left behind - transgressions –
    dark dreamers – king & straub – 1st soft cover
    tin house – summer 2006 – memory
    postscripts – spring 2007 – graduation afternoon – trade hard cover

About Sk
    Non fiction – numbered #360 - $100
    bare bones-hard –grant – numbered #284
    bare bones – 1st hard back
    essential stephen king-stephen spignesi - #99 signed 9 contributors in hard plastic slipcase
    stephen king trivia book - hardcover – signed by glen - $35
    stephen king trivia book – paperback - $15
    stephen king universe
    sk encyclopedia ~ shape under the sheets-stephen spignesi
    SK from A to Z-george beam – signed numbered #346 signed george beam - $65
    stepehn king story-george beam
    stephen king country-george beam
    sk teacher's manual-nal - $20
    sk shot john lennon – 1995 - steve lightfoot - $5
    lighthouse iv – sk special issue 1 - #261
    lighthouse v – sk special issue 2 - #261
    lighthouse vi – sk special issue 3 - #215

Intro’s
    ideal genuine man-don robetson - $7
    graven images - $55
    rosemary's baby-ira levin
    diamonds are forever
    Frankenstein-mary shelley

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Default Little Sisters of Eluria #727

THIS IS SOLD!

I am selling a signed/limited edition of Little Sisters of Eluria #727 along with the matching #727 Artist edition. Both books are F/F.

$700 for both books shipped to the U.S.

International buyers please PM me so I can give you a shipping quote.

Thanks!

Ric

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

I'm selling my Lettered copy Stephen King's Blockade Billy. It is in new, unread condition and the price includes fully insured, tracked shipping anywhere in the world (where available).

eBay auction here

Auction ends today at 14:14 PDT. Thanks for looking.

Jason

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone ends up with an extra ARC of Dan Simmons' new novel Flashback
    I would like to acquire a copy.
    Please pm price.

Thanks All,
    Karl

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

http://shop.ebay.com/welcometolud/m....4&_sop=1&_sc=1

reserves are reasonable. auctions end soon.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

SOLD!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have for sale:
    Dan Simmons Signed/Limited Ilium/Olympos #48 (matching #'s)
    They are in absolute mint condition.
    If interested please PM me with a fair market value or possible trade.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 516 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast