Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 515 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Hi Henry and welcome! Pull up a chair... sit awhile, listen to the stories; maybe tell a few of your own!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Henry, any proofs in your stuff?

John

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I see several things I'd like to own, but there's no way I can buy the lot...

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Members, please be aware and careful. I contacted the person this morning and he provided a PDF that was difficult to understand, and despite 2 emails, he hasn't provided a price for anything. So far no one can vouch for him. I approved his posts before the normal 5 posts to start a thread parameter.
    I'm going to leave this as a stand alone thread for a few hours before merging/closing/archiving.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info, Jerome.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's just a slight 'buyer beware'. He has certainly not vetted himself here and I myself would love to get a great deal from him, but don't want anyone here to have an issue without at least knowing I let him bypass the normal 5 posts rules.

Traveler henry the tall is on a distinguished road

hey jhanic...sorry no proofs.

harrison....lemme know what you are interested in.

It's taken me a bit of time to organize all the info I have so far and can work on prices but have two small kids...they demand a bot of time from me... and a bit crazed at work these days so I thought it would be easier to service the requests as they come in. I can take pics in the evening to send along if you'd like to see them...will need an email address to send them cause I'm not able to upload pics here.

I'll check posts during the day as I can and will be able to get back to people better at night once the kids are down and out.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going out on a limb. Here is a link to the PDF he sent me:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1303254308-SKing.pdf

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Is that Wizard and Glass the S/L edition? I'll take it if it is.

Just a heads up, my copy of The Stand S/L went without a single bid and I was asking $1499 for it. One at Betts sold for just shy of $1700.
    No just a first trade still sealed. I'd definitely snatch it up myself for that if it was signed (LOL)!

Yeah, she's cool but a bit high on her prices. Too much looking at what people list stuff on abe, etc. for and not for what they are selling for now. The King market has gone down quite a bit for value with the bad economy and everybody doing firesales. Regardless, i'm sure she'd still listen to offers.

I've got a few other King things for sale as well if anybody is interested. Some are up on the DD website (http://darkdiscoveries.1freecart.com...llectibles.htm) - including a sealed first of BLOCKADE BILLY (w/ the card), rare magazines, etc. - and I have a few other things here that I haven't listed just yet (All offers are considered):

STEPHEN KING: THE NON-FICTION - Edited by Rocky Wood & Justin Brooks (2008 - Cemetery Dance Limited HC) (Signed by both editors and this is #438 of 2000 copies - $75.00 list price) No slipcase and has some surface wear to dust jacket, a light ding to the top front cover and some staining and light damage to the page edges on the outside edge in a couple of spots. $35.00

STEPHEN KING & MICK GARRIS - RIDING THE BULLET (2010 - Lonely Road Books) (Unsigned Limited Edition Leatherbound HC) (Artwork by BERNIE WRIGHTSON & ALAN M. CLARK) Nice copy with just a light ding to the top edge of spine by back cover. No slipcase. $40.00

INK IN THE VEINS Vol 2 - Kevin Quigley (2010 - Cemetery Dance) Special Chapbook that was only available to those who were part of Cemetery Dance's special offer/chapbook club deal. Interviews with Bev Vincent, Rocky Wood and Hans Lija as well as bibliographies, etc. $10.00

STEPHEN KING - SECRETARY OF DREAMS VOL. 1 (2006 - Cemetery Dance) (Unsigned Limited Gift Edition HC) Nice copy with just a light ding to the top corners and a light bit of surface marks to dust jacket. This one was missing the slipcase but I have one on the way now from CD I just ordered. $150.00

STEPHEN KING - SECRETARY OF DREAMS VOL. 2 (2010 - Cemetery Dance) (Limited Gift Edition HC - Signed and Remarked by GLEN CHADBOURNE - Hands coming out of the grave) Nice copy the slipcase. $150.00

STEPHEN KING - NIGHT SHIFT - from Doubleday Books from possibly 1979 or 1980. The price is clipped on the dust jacket on the top but I believe it should be $8.95. No designation of "First Edition" on the copyright page, but it has a library of congress number and the ISBN: 0-385-12991-2. Has the gutter code of "U52" and the First edition First Printing one has "S52" so I assume it is a third printing (I know the second is "T52"). Dust jacket has a few chips on the corners and on the spine and one about 1/2" tear on the front by the top edge. Has some browning to jacket. Kept in a plastic broadart sleeve. Book is in good condition with some edge wear but spine is straight and pages are clean. Early edition of one of the tougher to find King Firsts! $15.00

STEPHEN KING - STORM OF THE CENTURY (1999 - Book of the Month Club) Only Hardcover Edition of King's Screenplay with an introduction by King and photos. Good copy with some surface wear to dust jacket and a couple light edge dings. $20.00

FIRST WORDS (2000 - Algonquin Books) (Trade Paperback) Features the only appearance of the King story from 1956 "Jhonathan and the Witchs" along with an intro for it with quotes about it from King, a copy of the original handwritten manuscript page from it and a couple of photos of King from then & now. $10.00

HEROES FOR HOPE STARRING THE X-MEN (1986 - Marvel Comics) Features the only appearance of 3 pages of a story contributed by King with art by BERNIE WRIGHTSON. This is part of a whole comic story for charity by many other writers and artists including Harlan Ellison, Frank Miller, Richard Corben, Alan Moore, John Bolton and others. Very nice copy with just a super light bit of surface wear and kept in a bag and board. $8.00

BOOK OF THE DEAD - Edited by John Skipp & Craig Spector (1989 - Bantam) (Paperback) Features the first appearance of the King story "Home Delivery". Also features stories by Joe Lansdale, Richard Laymon, Robert McCammon, Ramsey Campbell and others. SIGNED by JOHN SKIPP. Nice copy with some light surface and edge wear.$10.00

THE SKIN TRADE - Edited by Douglas Winter (1990 - Berkley) (Paperback) Features the uncollected King story "Reploids" as well as the first appearance of the King stories "Sneakers" and "Dedication". Also features stories by Dan Simmons and George R.R. Martin. Nice copy with some light surface wear to covers and some creasing to spine. $6.00

SPELLS - Edited by Asimov, Greenberg & Waugh (1985 - Signet) Features the King story "I Know What You Need". Good copy with some surface wear to covers and creasing to spine. $4.00

TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE - from Berkley Books from 1988. Edited by Mitchell Galin & Tom Allen. Features stories by STEPHEN KING ("Word Processor of the Gods"), an adaptation of a script from GEORGE ROMERO by MICHAEL McDOWELL ("The Devil's Advocate"), ROBERT BLOCH ("A Case of the Stubborns"), CARL JACOBI, JOSEPH PAYNE BRENNAN, PAMELA SARGENT, RON GOULART and others from the TV show. Good copy with some wear and creasing. $4.00

I'm also always selling books, mags, etc. by other authors including Jack Ketchum, William F. Nolan, Ed Lee, Richard Laymon, Brian Keene, Tim Lebbon, Ramsey Campbell, Joe Hill, etc. so let me know if you're looking for anything. My shipping prices are very reasonable and I have been buying and selling King stuff for many years (a number of you here know me and have vouched for me before and Rocky Wood has also vouched for me as a reputable seller). And check out my ebay auctions as well if you have a chance:

http://shop.ebay.com/jaybeehorror/m....id=p4340.l2562

Thanks - James Beach
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Members, this thread was put in Mod Queue as the member can't start a thread with less than 5 posts. I pulled the thread to the Facilitators area while I was trying to verify the legitimacy of the new member. As many of you know, a recent member (Disel24) popped up after missing for several years and proceeded to "sell" items, collecting the money but never sending the goods. I have spoken with and met this seller. In fact I bought something from him. I have his cell # and his work address. I can vouch for meeting and buying from him in person.
    Please proceed at your own risk, and alert your fellow members to positive and or negative issues regarding this member.
    Good luck, and good hunting.

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the heads up...myself, i have been away for about 5 months..but thats due to having my first kid.
    Im glad that I read your post before trying to get back to collecting some king from this guy.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would like some details on The Long Walk myself.

Karl

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Members, this thread was put in Mod Queue as the member can't start a thread with less than 5 posts. I pulled the thread to the Facilitators area while I was trying to verify the legitimacy of the new member. As many of you know, a recent member (Disel24) popped up after missing for several years and proceeded to "sell" items, collecting the money but never sending the goods. I have spoken with and met this seller. In fact I bought something from him. I have his cell # and his work address. I can vouch for meeting and buying from him in person.
    Please proceed at your own risk, and alert your fellow members to positive and or negative issues regarding this member.
    Good luck, and good hunting.
    Sorry Jerome if this sounds dumb, just to clarify. The person you are refering to that you have purchased directly with and is vouching for is this seller - henry the tall?.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I met the member/seller (henry the tall) today, in person. It just so happens that I was meeting someone else (non King book collecting) only 5 miles from where the member/seller works.
    Having met him in person, he seemed a reasonable fellow, and had several books that he brought with him. I liked one, and we agreed on a price and I purchased it (cash on the street-seemed weird, but I got a face to face).
    I offer no endorsement for him selling via mail to a member-that has yet to occur and members can speak for themselves.
    Proceed with caution, but he did bring several books with him that indicated to me that he has what he claims.

EDIT:
    If any member has a problem with the seller, I can at least provide his cell# and work address. We are probably over worried, but better safe than sorry.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks for the info Jerome. Appreciate your candor.

removed old list...see updated list
    Last edited by henry the tall; 05-06-2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: updating

removed old list see updated list
    Last edited by henry the tall; 05-06-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: updating

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I edited your post and put "strike through" on the sold items. It helps show what was there, but assists in reading the list.

Normally new (or long standing) members selling King items would immediately have their "For Sale" thread merged into the "Collectibles Classified" thread. Your list is of value to our members so we will not merge it immediately. The thread will be merged Monday 4/25/2011.
    <----------Looking forward to more positive feedback from members.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

I believe he's bought a couple of things from me in the past on ebay and i've had no problems there as far as I remember.

Henry, i'm interested in a few things as well and sent you a message just now.

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

hey there all.....I've reposted all the books at "Collectible Classifieds" and am continuing to update as time goes by. Thanks for all the inquiries

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still for sale ...
    Lisey's Story UK proof 1/100 no slipcase
    He Is Legend TOR proof
    20th Century Ghosts PS Pub paperback remarqued - SOLD
    Gunpowder Trade signed, doodled by Hill, remarqued - SOLD
    The Saved PS Pub unsigned
    Pop Art S/L 84/150
    Better Than Home 2nd signed, doodled
    The Looking Glass signed by Hill and others

Also ...
    Gunslinger Born comic no one signed by Peter David
    Dark Tower Sketch Book signed by Peter David, Jae Lee, Richard Isanove, Robin Furth, Chris Eliopoulos

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

• UK Dead Zone
    • UK Firestarter
    • UK Christine
    • UK Breathing Method hardcover (preferably not an ex-library copy unless it's in really good shape)
    • UK Misery
    • UK Tommyknockers
    • UK Gerald's Game
    • UK Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    • UK Bag of Bones

If you have any of these and are willing to trade for any of my stuff, let's talk! But I'm willing to hand over some $$ too, of course.
    There is a seller here in NZ that has a few of these available:

Christine - Link
    The Tommyknockers - Link
    Misery - Link

I'd be happy to help if you're keen to purchase...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, J.! But the CHRISTINE is priceclipped and the MISERY is not in 'as new' condition. I'm being picky here, it's really about upgrading my current copies to F/F condition. I live very close to the UK (= low shipping costs) and I already contacted some UK sellers. The one I need most is the DEAD ZONE. My copy is not priceclipped, which is a rare thing, but it has suffered from sunfading on the spine and the book itself is in poor condition. But thanks for keeping an eye out for me!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to give Henry the Tall a ....contacted on Wednesday (of last week) about a possible purchase and by Monday the next week I had the book at a great price and as described!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Obviously no-one in the US will be interested but i have a slipcased version of Centipede Press' Knowing Darkness that i would like to sell if there is anyone in the UK or Europe that have been put off by the shipping prices from the US? Mint condition, no bumps of scuffs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 515 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast