Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 515 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    I agree. If the bids don't come in I might tell the wife I would be happy with that copy of Insomnia for bday. The only thing more fitting than Carrie due to month/year published is the way I actually live life, as an insomniac
    Insomnia (S/L or Gift) is a much prettier book. It just isn't the first published King trade book.
    I say enjoy one or the other, and be thankful you are in a position to do so.

RF

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    I agree. If the bids don't come in I might tell the wife I would be happy with that copy of Insomnia for bday. The only thing more fitting than Carrie due to month/year published is the way I actually live life, as an insomniac
    Insomnia (S/L or Gift) is a much prettier book. It just isn't the first published King trade book.
    I say enjoy one or the other, and be thankful you are in a position to do so.

RF

I agree totally Flagg. I do count myself lucky to even be considering such a purchase.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And after very little thought, I can say that if the price stays around that area I will be buying it. Ofc I hope you get every penny you can and I will not be TOO sad if one of the guys here come along and scoop it up for more. I hope I am contacting you in 4 days 16 hours with a winning bid. Good luck to you.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinking about that unsigned limited of JAS as I neglected to order one...

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cleaning up my shelves and I have some of the more recent 1st editions available. I'm hoping I can help some collectors fill some holes! All are 1st/1st with properly priced jackets, and most are in fine/fine condition.

$5 Books:
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    Insomnia
    Dark Half (2 copies)
    Needful Things

Faithful
    Cell
    Gerald's Game
    Rose Madder
    Desperation
    Regulators
    Hearts in Atlantis

Blaze
    From a Buick 8
    Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Diary of Ellen Rimbauer
    Journals of Eleanor Druse

$10 Books:
    Wolves of the Calla
    Song of Susannah
    Dark Tower VII
    Legends
    Nightmares in the Sky
    'Salems Lot Illustrated
    Just After Sunset Collectors Set w/DVD

Shipping, as always, at cost. Coming from Canada it can be a bit pricey, but the more books in the shipment, the more the cost gets spread out and the less ridiculous it is. PM me if you need the exact condition of any books, or if you have any questions.

Heres hoping we can fill some holes!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    $10 Books:

Somebody buy this quick. This sold out very fast, and made me very thankful I pre-ordered it. It's one heck of a deal at $10!
    Geoff

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    $10 Books:

Somebody buy this quick. This sold out very fast, and made me very thankful I pre-ordered it. It's one heck of a deal at $10!
    Its the US one, not UK. The US one isn't that rare is it?

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

$10 Books:

I was talking about the US one.

I do know they sold out very fast because I was considering picking up a second copy because you can't take out the DVD without destroying the package, and when I looked Amazon.com was no longer selling them. A couple of weeks maybe and they were gone.

but with the way eBay is going they might be selling for $10 now, as it's almost descended into a joke with prices. I have no idea?
    Geoff

Country
    Country Flag

Cool! I knew it was the more collectible of the two editions, but I didn't know it was sold out. The DVD is still sealed on this copy btw. Thanks for the endorsement!

EDIT: Just took a look at completed listings, and one that didn't mention which edition it was sold for $6, while one that did for approx $15. So I guess $10 isn't too bad.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

According to my records, there were about 900,000 first edition, first printings of Just After Sunset, but only about 25,000 copies of the Collector's Edition. This is probably why it's so scarce.

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    According to my records, there were about 900,000 first edition, first printings of Just After Sunset, but only about 25,000 copies of the Collector's Edition. This is probably why it's so scarce.

John
    Yes. 25,000 is correct. I only know of about 70 signed by King.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quick Question John and Ralph - Where do you find print run information? I've been looking for some on the Dark Tower / Stand Graphic Novels and can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quick Question John and Ralph - Where do you find print run information? I've been looking for some on the Dark Tower / Stand Graphic Novels and can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
    I got my info from the owner of Odyssey Bookshop where King did the Food Bank signing.

It might be hard to find out the print run of the Dark Tower or Stand Graphic Novels. It's my understanding they print to the order. Someone must know though.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Per the Odyssey website there were 25,000 compared to 1,250,000 standard trades.

The print run for the Collector's Edition was only 25,000, compared with 1.25 million for the regular edition, and we believe we have the only signed Collector's Edition available anywhere.
    Link

I think without at least one other confirming source any reference to it should say "purported".

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

$10 Books:

I was talking about the US one.

I do know they sold out very fast because I was considering picking up a second copy because you can't take out the DVD without destroying the package, and when I looked Amazon.com was no longer selling them. A couple of weeks maybe and they were gone.

but with the way eBay is going they might be selling for $10 now, as it's almost descended into a joke with prices. I have no idea?

Amazon still have them for sale:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Just-After-Sunset-Stories-Collectors/dp/1439115303/ref=ed_oe_h"]Amazon.com: Just After Sunset: Stories (Collectors Set): Stephen King: Your Store[/ame]

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Per the Odyssey website there were 25,000 compared to 1,250,000 standard trades.

The print run for the Collector's Edition was only 25,000, compared with 1.25 million for the regular edition, and we believe we have the only signed Collector's Edition available anywhere.
    Link

I think without at least one other confirming source any reference to it should say "purported".
    Agreed on saying "purported"

I've tried to verify the print run myself but no response back through email.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also got my info on the Collector's Set from Odyssey. I think I got the info on the trade print run from Bev Vincent, but I could be mistaken. I know the original advertised print run was larger, but it was cut back.

Interesting that Amazon still has the Collector's set available. I've checked a number of the chain book stores in my area and all have it as unavailable from the publisher.

John

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I also got my info on the Collector's Set from Odyssey. I think I got the info on the trade print run from Bev Vincent, but I could be mistaken. I know the original advertised print run was larger, but it was cut back.

Interesting that Amazon still has the Collector's set available. I've checked a number of the chain book stores in my area and all have it as unavailable from the publisher.

John
    Sometimes someone like Amazon will shut down sales if it's close to being sold out, in case of returns. They might have reopened sales after they knew they had more copies. Or, and I mean a big "or" it's a second printing.
    Geoff

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

****COMING SOON****

WIZARD'S SPRING CLEARANCE SALE

At least 30 books, some S/L's, some signed, some 1st trade editions

No previews offered by PM! List and prices will be posted within 5 days!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MrRabbitTrick : here is your chance to upgrade your SL collection :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I must say, I'm pretty interested in seeing what comes of this.

I'm glad my kid is going to college, but this was a bad year for it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. Counting the hours. Though my wife will likely say the 1k I have spent in two months is my limit for awhile.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is there anything I do not have already?

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is there anything I do not have already?
    Well for us less unfortunate then I'm certainly looking forward to this post Mine, mine it's all miine

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    Mine, mine it's all miine
    this is my best Daffy Duck impression if you didn't know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 515 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast