Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 515 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

For Sale: Slipcase, Jacket, Book all in Fine Condition (plus actual cost of shipping/insurance/signature confirmation):
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands, Signed Deluxe First, 1st Edition Number 690 of 1250. $599
    The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla, Signed Deluxe First, 1st Edition Number Publisher's Copy (PC) of 1500. $599
    The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah, Signed Deluxe First, 1st Edition Number 1061 of 1350. $599
    The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower, Signed Deluxe First, 1st Edition Number Publisher's Copy (PC) of 1500. $599
    Or all four, $2,000.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the board. Please understand that without being vouched for by a reputable member or vetted over time, members should be extremely cautious when buying from you. Additionally, your prices are a bit high.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L $599

The Passage Trade 1st signed by Cronin w/ signed promotional flyer-$37 S&H included (USA)

The Passage Trade UK 1st signed by Cronin, includes belly band-$? Inquire-but economical.

From a Buick 8 S/L traycase $36-Add a MINT condition dustjacket for $19 more.-Traycase and DJ only, not the book!
    From a Buick 8 S/L - offers over $339 considered. S&H additional.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Jerome,
    I'm not sure if I want to pick up your signed 1st trade of The Passage, or if I'll look for a signed CD edition, but could you please let me know if you think your copy could be shipped with the new US postal rate for books less than 4 pounds? I think it is $18usd if so?
    Cheers
    James

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be less than 4 lbs. even packed sturdily. I would have to verify the rate, but I would only charge the exact rate I pay-not a bit more.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much would the Castle Rock Newsletters go for?

Someone is offering year 3, 4 and 5 (36 newletters).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think prices for the newsletters are all over the place. I've seen complete sets listed for $350 but I got mine for around £40 (but that is very cheap). I paid $25 for a full set of photocopies from Betts earlier last year.

By the way, I would try and get the complete set in one buy because it's probably a lot of work to buy 36 issues and then finding the ones you still need.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed copy of FULL DARK, NO STARS for sale for $250.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Fair enough and Randall Flagg, I appreciate the feedback - especially on my prices being high. I must not be serious about selling anyway since I recently acquired DT IV and LSOE S/L. This site is great, I love the King Collectibles Catalog and the info on protecting, packing, storing the books. Thanks again.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I sold a whole bunch of issues of the Castle Rock newsletter to AriRacing as I recall for like $40...not a complete set, but a lot of copies for sure.

The 1st 4 issues are the tricky ones because they are on regular letter paper and not a newspaper type of paper. Easier to get fakes. There is an "original" stamp on the real ones, but probably can be faked pretty easy too. shrug....

I have one complete really nice set of them and no idea what it's worth. Could be $50 and could be $350...lol!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I sold a whole bunch of issues of the Castle Rock newsletter to AriRacing as I recall for like $40...not a complete set, but a lot of copies for sure.

The 1st 4 issues are the tricky ones because they are on regular letter paper and not a newspaper type of paper. Easier to get fakes. There is an "original" stamp on the real ones, but probably can be faked pretty easy too. shrug....

I have one complete really nice set of them and no idea what it's worth. Could be $50 and could be $350...lol!
    This is what I think. I have no first hand knowledge but, here goes: The publishers of Castle Rock newspaper noticed an increased demand for the first four issues sometime after the fourth or fifth issue was published. I think the increased demand was because of serializing the short story "Dolan's Cadillac." They still had some issues on hand of the first four issues so they stamped these remaining issues "Original" and stamped the later printings as later printings. But the bulk of the initial run of the first four issues were already in subscriber's/collector's hands and, of course, are not stamped as "Original." So, copies of the first four issues without any stamping at all are first printings. Does that make sense? The lack of any stamping is also an indicator of a first printing.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks,

I just let the auction go. I'm going to wait for a complete run, for a bargain price.
    Starting bid for the 3 years (36 issues) was 50 euro ($65).

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap, thanks to Curt I have almost a complete set. I'm missing less than 12 numbers if I'm not wrong
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    This is what I think. I have no first hand knowledge but, here goes: The publishers of Castle Rock newspaper noticed an increased demand for the first four issues sometime after the fourth or fifth issue was published. I think the increased demand was because of serializing the short story "Dolan's Cadillac." They still had some issues on hand of the first four issues so they stamped these remaining issues "Original" and stamped the later printings as later printings. But the bulk of the initial run of the first four issues were already in subscriber's/collector's hands and, of course, are not stamped as "Original." So, copies of the first four issues without any stamping at all are first printings. Does that make sense? The lack of any stamping is also an indicator of a first printing.
    I like your explanation - I'm going to check my copies tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sitting next to a pile of CR Newsletters right now and only issue #1 has the 'original' stamp. I can live with that

*edit* several copies have an affixed address label. Looks like my set once belonged to Roy Robbins - isn't he a bookseller? It also looks like I'm missing one issue!!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I'm sitting next to a pile of CR Newsletters right now and only issue #1 has the 'original' stamp. I can live with that

*edit* several copies have an affixed address label. Looks like my set once belonged to Roy Robbins - isn't he a bookseller? It also looks like I'm missing one issue!!
    Bookseller AND publisher! Those are neat association copies!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I bought Ray Rexer's full set of CR newsletter.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was almost an original subscriber. I started by subscription after the fourth issue. I then ordered the first four. The first issue, however, is a second printing. If you peruse the issues, you'll see some letters from me in there!

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And one from me as well.
    Mine had to do with something I had discovered (ho-hum) in the second DT volume. Something that didn't make sense - to me.
    I'll have to look it up to see what it was about exactly...

sk

Country
    Country Flag

While cataloguing my copies today I glanced over a classified ad of one 'Bev' who was looking for early King limited editions. I'm not sure if that was 'our' Bev but I think he said that he also sent in a couple of letters, so he's definitely in there as well.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I never advertised for limited editions, but I have a letter in there about the "Richard" contest they ran and another about the Permissions to Come edition of The Tommyknockers.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for clearing that up!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The following is a list of the books that I am currently trying to sell.

S/L He Is Legend slipcased from the publisher
    S/L From a Buick 8
    Desperation remarqued by Don Maitz. Remarque #10 of 19 includes one print of a panel from the book AND the preliminary sketch of the remarque itself.
    Signed Under the Dome, includes wrist band from the event in Atlanta, GA

PM me with serious offers.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of dreams Vol 2 S/L. $350 shipped to N. America.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What is "Permissions to Come edition of The Tommyknockers"?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 515 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast