Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks e-Taylor. Looks like that's what I'll do.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    One last try. I'm doing it here first, because there were a few PMs a few months back asking about shipping internationally. I was unable to respond as i was in the hospital. I'll list on ebay in the next few days, but I wanted you guys to have first dibs. if there are no takers, would anyone be kind enough to advise me what I should list it for? I know it is the P/C copy, so I'm not sure if it is one of 1250 copies or copy #1251. What would a reasonable buy it now be? I dont want to lose too much, as I paid 299plus shipping. Thanks guys. ~Happy New Years~
    Not that this helps you, but if I had the cash, I'd be looking to buy it from you. Sounds like a nice little package you've put together for a buyer to snap up. Good luck with the sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still want to trade a signed FDNS for a 1st ed. The Stand!

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the replies. I am still left with the question on the description. The book ofc says only 1250 copies printed, so if it is the P/C copy, is that still accurate or should I list it as 1250 + the P/C copy. Minor details I know,but I have sold a few things on ebay, and it is amazing at the nitpicking that can take place.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There were 1250 numbered copies printed, but I don't think anyone knows just how many pc copies were issued. If you say "1250+1" it may be inaccurate.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

State the facts and that's it. No qualifier. Just say "Edition limited to 1250 copies and this is a Publishers Copy" If someone asks a question, then quantify. The pic and regular description should be enough. If they are willing to spend that much or are a looking for S/L editions they should already be savvy buyers.

No?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with John and Merlin.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Financing fell through. I didn't buy Star Invaders.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So now he's going to 'sit on IT for another 16 years'?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Financing fell through. I didn't buy Star Invaders.
    Same here. I wrote a letter to the White House asking for stimulus help on this purchase. No response to the grant and the auction ended.

Imagine what this purchase could have done for our economy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved the fact that you could buy it now for 220,000 and still have to pay 4.00 for shipping

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    So now he's going to 'sit on IT for another 16 years'?
    Good, mabey we won't here from this guy for 16yrs.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I loved the fact that you could buy it now for 220,000 and still have to pay 4.00 for shipping

It probably would have arrived in one of those bubble mailers or worse still a plain envelope.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Yeah, that was a classic!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He was going to fax it.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an US Just After Sunset ARC that I'm looking forward to trade for Drood S/L (there's one available for U$S 80).

Please PM if interested.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Books for Sale/Trade

Book I've got for sale/trade:

Tim Lebbon - Everlasting - Necessary Evil Press S/L HC - Fine/Fine
    Gary Braunbeck - Graveyard People - Earthling Publications S/L HC - Near Fine/Very Good
    Dennis Etchison - Got to Kill Them All - Cemetery Dance S/L - Fine/Fine
    Ronald Kelly - Midnight Grinding - Cemetery Dance S/L - Fine/Fine
    Thomas Tessier - Ghost Music - Cemetery Dance S/L - Fine/Fine
    Stephen King - Night Shift - HC later edition - Fine/Fine
    Robert McCammon - Blue World - UK 1st TPB - Fine
    Jeff Strand - Gleefully Macabre Tales - Dark Regions Press TPB - Fine
    Brian Knight - Dragonfly - TPB - Fine
    Robert Dunbar - Martyrs and Monsters - 1st TPB - Fine

I am open to both sales or trades.

What I'm looking for:

Stephen King - Nightmares and Dreamscapes - Hodder Gift Edition in Slipcase
    Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts - Signed HC (US or UK)

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to swap, trade or part-exchange a Grant trade Gunslinger 1st Editon as well as, or together with, a UK S/L Under The Dome for any, all, one or some of the following...

Cujo S/L
    Danse Macabre S/L
    Christine S/L
    Regulators S/L
    Talisman S/L

...or any thing else you might be interested in shifting.

Thanks
    Alex

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Book I've got for sale/trade:

Tim Lebbon - Everlasting - Necessary Evil Press S/L HC - Fine/Fine
    Gary Braunbeck - Graveyard People - Earthling Publications S/L HC - Near Fine/Very Good
    Dennis Etchison - Got to Kill Them All - Cemetery Dance S/L - Fine/Fine
    Ronald Kelly - Midnight Grinding - Cemetery Dance S/L - Fine/Fine
    Thomas Tessier - Ghost Music - Cemetery Dance S/L - Fine/Fine
    Stephen King - Night Shift - HC later edition - Fine/Fine
    Robert McCammon - Blue World - UK 1st TPB - Fine
    Jeff Strand - Gleefully Macabre Tales - Dark Regions Press TPB - Fine
    Brian Knight - Dragonfly - TPB - Fine
    Robert Dunbar - Martyrs and Monsters - 1st TPB - Fine

I am open to both sales or trades.

What I'm looking for:

Stephen King - Nightmares and Dreamscapes - Hodder Gift Edition in Slipcase
    Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts - Signed HC (US or UK)
    Just a small bump to let you guys know that I'm motivated to move these!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump

I have an US Just After Sunset ARC that I'm looking forward to trade for Drood S/L (there's one available for U$S 80).

Please PM if interested.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't mind buying your JAS proof but I don't have the Drood S/L in exchange...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

for $80 i guess that it's worth buying and trading no?
    Recents US proofs seems pretty scarce to me... am i wrong?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just received a PM, Biomeg. If it's not a deal, I'll gladly do bussiness with you.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, we'll see what happens then do you have any other proofs you want to sell?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L-$599 + S+H.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast