Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 12860

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

  1. #12826
    Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,482
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I am looking for the following HARD CASE CRIME ARCS:

    FADE TO BLONDE, Max Phillips
    THE HOT BEAT, Robert Silverberg
    JOYLAND, Stephen King
    LOWDOWN ROAD, Scott Von Doviak
    MONEY SHOT, Christa Faust
    NOBODY’S ANGEL, Jack Clark
    QUARRY’S EX, Max Allan Collins
    a.) possible small PB ARC
    b.) possible Trade PB ARC
    DEATH COMES TOO LATE, Charles Ardai
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

    And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

  2. #12827
    Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Dolan’s Cadillac Deluxe S/L $1100
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

  3. #12828
    Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    70

    Default Some King Items For Sale

    Hello,

    I have a few King books to offer for sale here before I go to EBay. Please let me know if you are interested.

    Misery - Suntup Artist edition - $500
    Little Sisters of Eluria - AE - $500


    fine/unread
    Prices are PP F/F
    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thank you!

  4. #12829
    Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    262
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Hello,

    I have a few King books to offer for sale here before I go to EBay. Please let me know if you are interested.

    Misery - Suntup Artist edition - $600
    Little Sisters of Eluria - AE - $600
    Song of Susannah - AE - $200
    Long Walk - Centipede trade (sealed) - $175
    The Drawing of the Three - 2nd Print - $100

    All are fine/unread
    I would ask $10 for shipping. Prices are PP F/F
    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thank you!
    What number is your LSoE AE?
    ISO:
    I have cash and/or other DT Remarques (Dameron, Whelan, Hale, etc.) to trade for these:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Waste Lands 1/1 Plasterman Remarque

  5. #12830
    Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Mine is copy #56 - thank you for your interest!

  6. #12831
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    18,431
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I have just been given a Long Walk Deluxe to sell for a Centipede Subscriber. $7950 + shipping. Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  7. #12832
    Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    7,386
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have just been given a Long Walk Deluxe to sell for a Centipede Subscriber. $7950 + shipping. Thanks
    Wow. That's impressive if it goes.

  8. #12833
    Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Wow, I guess word on that deluxe edition has gotten around already.

  9. #12834
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    18,431
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Wow, I guess word on that deluxe edition has gotten around already.
    Days ago now. Been all over facebook and eBay


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  10. #12835
    Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Withdrawn
    Last edited by JGeis; 12-11-2023 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Withdrawn

  11. #12836
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    18,431
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Well, that being the case, I am willing to let go of my copy.

    Deluxe Long Walk signed by King and limited to 100 copies. $6,500.00 and I’ll cover the shipping. Let me know if interested. My copy has been opened for inspection.
    Really?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  12. #12837
    Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Withdrawn
    Last edited by JGeis; 12-11-2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Withdrawn

  13. #12838
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    18,431
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

    -
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  14. #12839
    Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Withdrawn.
    Last edited by JGeis; 12-11-2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Withdrawn

  15. #12840
    Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    3,272
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    That is the free market...I know that I won't be buying one of these off the secondary market - so good luck to everyone selling. Shame that initial person didn't hold true to what Jerad had asked - will see how that affects sales like these in the future...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344


    “A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

  16. #12841
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    18,431
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    That is the free market...I know that I won't be buying one of these off the secondary market - so good luck to everyone selling. Shame that initial person didn't hold true to what Jerad had asked - will see how that affects sales like these in the future...
    It was all over FB too. First one eBay friday afternoon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  17. #12842
    Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,904
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Anybody know if Steve signed as SK or RB?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

  18. #12843
    Demon of the Prim shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,486
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Withdrawn

    Did it sell?
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

  19. #12844
    Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Sterling, VA
    Posts
    262
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anybody know if Steve signed as SK or RB?
    SK
    ISO:
    I have cash and/or other DT Remarques (Dameron, Whelan, Hale, etc.) to trade for these:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Waste Lands 1/1 Plasterman Remarque

  20. #12845
    Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    121
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

  21. #12846
    Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Withdrawn

    Did it sell?
    I have withdrawn the item from sale on the forum. It was never my intention to be insensitive or insulting to Kris and his prior posted sale, though it became clear to me shortly afterward that my listing was coming across in exactly that manner. I reached out to Kris to apologize and removed my posts.

    I respect this community and never meant to cause offense. I hope all of you can overlook my mistaken judgement. Thank you.

  22. #12847
    Demon of the Prim shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,486
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Withdrawn

    Did it sell?
    I have withdrawn the item from sale on the forum. It was never my intention to be insensitive or insulting to Kris and his prior posted sale, though it became clear to me shortly afterward that my listing was coming across in exactly that manner. I reached out to Kris to apologize and removed my posts.

    I respect this community and never meant to cause offense. I hope all of you can overlook my mistaken judgement. Thank you.
    Oh wow. Big topic. At what point will you be allowed to sell your book at a price you want?

    I get the whole undercutting thing, it was the very next post, but add 10% to 15% commisiioon to yours and it will be similar price to what i imagine Kris's sellers will receive (sorry if thays wrong Kris).

    Not buying one at either of the prices but was interested and have opinions.

    I suppose the other thing too is the whole selling before Jerad wished people to even discuss it. Interesting.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

  23. #12848
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    18,431
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Withdrawn

    Did it sell?
    I have withdrawn the item from sale on the forum. It was never my intention to be insensitive or insulting to Kris and his prior posted sale, though it became clear to me shortly afterward that my listing was coming across in exactly that manner. I reached out to Kris to apologize and removed my posts.

    I respect this community and never meant to cause offense. I hope all of you can overlook my mistaken judgement. Thank you.
    Oh wow. Big topic. At what point will you be allowed to sell your book at a price you want?

    I get the whole undercutting thing, it was the very next post, but add 10% to 15% commisiioon to yours and it will be similar price to what i imagine Kris's sellers will receive (sorry if thays wrong Kris).

    Not buying one at either of the prices but was interested and have opinions.

    I suppose the other thing too is the whole selling before Jerad wished people to even discuss it. Interesting.
    Odd thing is no one knew Jerad said not to talk about it till about 12 hours after the eBay listing. Then someone in the CP group mentioned it. I talked to Jerad and he was fine with it and truth be told? Not really surprised.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

  24. #12849
    Demon of the Prim shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,486
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Withdrawn

    Did it sell?
    I have withdrawn the item from sale on the forum. It was never my intention to be insensitive or insulting to Kris and his prior posted sale, though it became clear to me shortly afterward that my listing was coming across in exactly that manner. I reached out to Kris to apologize and removed my posts.

    I respect this community and never meant to cause offense. I hope all of you can overlook my mistaken judgement. Thank you.
    Oh wow. Big topic. At what point will you be allowed to sell your book at a price you want?

    I get the whole undercutting thing, it was the very next post, but add 10% to 15% commisiioon to yours and it will be similar price to what i imagine Kris's sellers will receive (sorry if thays wrong Kris).

    Not buying one at either of the prices but was interested and have opinions.

    I suppose the other thing too is the whole selling before Jerad wished people to even discuss it. Interesting.
    Odd thing is no one knew Jerad said not to talk about it till about 12 hours after the eBay listing. Then someone in the CP group mentioned it. I talked to Jerad and he was fine with it and truth be told? Not really surprised.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, he probably knew it would happen, but could only hope his request was respected.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

  25. #12850
    Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    18,431
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Withdrawn

    Did it sell?
    I have withdrawn the item from sale on the forum. It was never my intention to be insensitive or insulting to Kris and his prior posted sale, though it became clear to me shortly afterward that my listing was coming across in exactly that manner. I reached out to Kris to apologize and removed my posts.

    I respect this community and never meant to cause offense. I hope all of you can overlook my mistaken judgement. Thank you.
    Oh wow. Big topic. At what point will you be allowed to sell your book at a price you want?

    I get the whole undercutting thing, it was the very next post, but add 10% to 15% commisiioon to yours and it will be similar price to what i imagine Kris's sellers will receive (sorry if thays wrong Kris).

    Not buying one at either of the prices but was interested and have opinions.

    I suppose the other thing too is the whole selling before Jerad wished people to even discuss it. Interesting.
    Odd thing is no one knew Jerad said not to talk about it till about 12 hours after the eBay listing. Then someone in the CP group mentioned it. I talked to Jerad and he was fine with it and truth be told? Not really surprised.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, he probably knew it would happen, but could only hope it was respected.
    For sure


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts