Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 515 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast
Results 12,576 to 12,600 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Dark Tower S/L

Set Price: $3700 (save $200!!!)

Or individually:
    DT IV PC = $1500
    DT V #778 = $800
    DT VI #778 = $800
    DT VII #778 = $800

All in unread condition.
    PayPal F&F preferred or add for fees
    All prices include US shipping.
    Feel free to PM me with any questions!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    For Sale: Dark Tower S/L

Set Price: $3700 (save $200!!!)

Or individually:
    DT IV PC = $1500
    DT V #778 = $800
    DT VI #778 = $800
    DT VII #778 = $800

All in unread condition.
    PayPal F&F preferred or add for fees
    All prices include US shipping.
    Feel free to PM me with any questions!
    Sold
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Lividian Heart Shaped Box limited
    Unopened
    $200 shipped in the US.
    International at cost. Shipping from VA.
    PayPal F&F or add for fees if you please!!
    PM me with any questions!!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Drawing of Three S/L #481 for sale. Picts on Rare FB page. Fine/Fine/NF (Book/dust cover/case). Hit me up here or at mikecurran101@hotmail.com. Trades welcome. Looking for a nice Salems and Night Shift and other rare DT stuff. $1850 cash price.

*Also have a Wastelands S/L and LSOE S/L with purple Whelan EYE doodle up for sale
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Lividian Heart Shaped Box limited
    Unopened
    $200 shipped in the US.
    International at cost. Shipping from VA.
    PayPal F&F or add for fees if you please!!
    PM me with any questions!!
    Sold
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone else is looking for UK 1st editions, I may be able to help with the last 2 books of the trilogy.

Available for sale :
    - Gwendy's Button Box : CD version, 1st edition, signed by Richard Chizmar
    - Gwendy's Magic Feather : 1st UK edition
    - Gwendy's Final Task : 1st UK edition
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling a "Flight or fright" set :
    - US : CD arc
    - UK first edition : with publisher's letter & promo flight sickness bag

Available 300 usd shipping included from France
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale...

King first editions. I have all first editions available except Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Stand, Rage & The Long Walk. I have all/most of The Dark Tower editions signed by the artist except The Gunslinger. I have most gift/artist editions.

Feel free to message me with questions or offers. I will check each book for quality when someone shows an interest. Most are Fine/Fine condition since that is what I try to collect.

I will also be coming up with an accurate list. I only have a few remaining items signed by King and will also make a list of those.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    For sale...

King first editions. I have all first editions available except Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Stand, Rage & The Long Walk. I have all/most of The Dark Tower editions signed by the artist except The Gunslinger. I have most gift/artist editions.

Feel free to message me with questions or offers. I will check each book for quality when someone shows an interest. Most are Fine/Fine condition since that is what I try to collect.

I will also be coming up with an accurate list. I only have a few remaining items signed by King and will also make a list of those.
    Message sent
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Traveler drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    For sale...

Interested in the signed books you have, email me a list if you can at drewfinneganchiro@gmail.com

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I lowered priced on about 100+ King and Hill items on EBAY. Starting them low. Seller Pasiuk57.
    Any interest, let me know.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

BOTH SOLD.

I have a couple Suntup-related items that I'd thought I'd post here before putting them up on eBay.

The first is a Suntup giclee Hard Case Crime print, from this (sadly) out-of-print collection:
    https://shop.suntup.press/collections/hard-case-crime

Mine is the THE VENGEFUL VIRGIN by Gil Brewer (the third one from the left, bottom row). As per usual with Suntup, the duplication quality, detail, and colors are incredible, and really have to be seen to be fully appreciated. There is one small mark of a couple/few inches long toward the top, but it's not a tear or wear or gouge or fold...it's just some sort of light surface scratch (with no color removed) that can only be seen at the proper angle, and even then its so subtle that I gave up trying to capture it with my phone camera. It will come rolled up in wax paper, Suntup wrapping paper, and poster tube -- just as I received it. $100 shipped, U.S. only.

The other is a UK HC copy of JAWS that sports incredible cover art, art that -- for me -- rivals the classic art that adorns the Suntup AE (which I now have, and since I have no shelf room for variant editions, this one goes). It's a 2012 printing, indicated as a Andre Deutsch book/publication, with no other printings indicated on the copyright page, save for the mention of the first Andre Deutsch HC publication in 1974...so I guess it's a first printing of the only (?) Deutsch-authorized HC reprint...? I really don't know, and ABE and Google weren't much help. What it is not is a bookclub edition, as it has a L16.99 price on the front jacket flap. It is in Fine/Fine, like-new condition...a couple pictures can be seen here: $50 shipped, U.S. only.

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...6q1fRbPd7hbjKw

...and I took a picture of the copyright page if anyone wants it sent to their email (I can't seem to find a free photo host that works with this site), so DM me if interested.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What was the original price on the Hard Case Crime print, if you don't mind my asking?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What was the original price on the Hard Case Crime print, if you don't mind my asking?
    I'm afraid I honestly don't recall...it's been several years since the purchase.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I have a couple Suntup-related items that I'd thought I'd post here before putting them up on eBay.

The first is a Suntup giclee Hard Case Crime print, from this (sadly) out-of-print collection:

Mine is the THE VENGEFUL VIRGIN by Gil Brewer (the third one from the left, bottom row). As per usual with Suntup, the duplication quality, detail, and colors are incredible, and really have to be seen to be fully appreciated. There is one small mark of a couple/few inches long toward the top, but it's not a tear or wear or gouge or fold...it's just some sort of light surface scratch (with no color removed) that can only be seen at the proper angle, and even then its so subtle that I gave up trying to capture it with my phone camera. It will come rolled up in wax paper, Suntup wrapping paper, and poster tube -- just as I received it.

The other is a UK HC copy of JAWS that sports incredible cover art, art that -- for me -- rivals the classic art that adorns the Suntup AE (which I now have, and since I have no shelf room for variant editions, this one goes). It's a 2012 printing, indicated as a Andre Deutsch book/publication, with no other printings indicated on the copyright page, save for the mention of the first Andre Deutsch HC publication in 1974...so I guess it's a first printing of the only (?) Deutsch-authorized HC reprint...? I really don't know, and ABE and Google weren't much help. What it is not is a bookclub edition, as it has a L16.99 price on the front jacket flap. It is in Fine/Fine, like-new condition...a couple pictures can be seen here:

...and I took a picture of the copyright page if anyone wants it sent to their email (I can't seem to find a free photo host that works with this site), so DM me if interested.

I really have no idea what the values of either of these are, so feel free to DM your offer, and I'll get back to everyone this weekend. If there's no interest here, they'll be eBay-bound early next week.
    I may be interested in that "Jaws" for the right price. What that is, I have no idea, but if you land on an asking price shoot me a PM and give me a shot?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

BOTH SOLD.

Mine is the THE VENGEFUL VIRGIN by Gil Brewer (the third one from the left, bottom row). As per usual with Suntup, the duplication quality, detail, and colors are incredible, and really have to be seen to be fully appreciated. There is one small mark of a couple/few inches long toward the top, but it's not a tear or wear or gouge or fold...it's just some sort of light surface scratch (with no color removed) that can only be seen at the proper angle, and even then its so subtle that I gave up trying to capture it with my phone camera. It will come rolled up in wax paper, Suntup wrapping paper, and poster tube -- just as I received it. $100 shipped. U.S. only.

The other is a UK HC copy of JAWS that sports incredible cover art, art that -- for me -- rivals the classic art that adorns the Suntup AE (which I now have, and since I have no shelf room for variant editions, this one goes). It's a 2012 printing, indicated as a Andre Deutsch book/publication, with no other printings indicated on the copyright page, save for the mention of the first Andre Deutsch HC publication in 1974...so I guess it's a first printing of the only (?) Deutsch-authorized HC reprint...? I really don't know, and ABE and Google weren't much help. What it is not is a bookclub edition, as it has a L16.99 price on the front jacket flap. It is in Fine/Fine, like-new condition...a couple pictures can be seen here: $50 shipped.
    U.S. only.

I really have no idea what the values of either of these are, so feel free to DM your offer, and I'll get back to everyone this weekend. If there's no interest here, they'll be eBay-bound early next week.
    While I can still find no comparables for either anywhere on-line, I've stuck on what I hope is a friendly price for both, just trying to get back what, after now wracking my memory, I think I remember paying for each.

Country
    Country Flag

Mine is the THE VENGEFUL VIRGIN by Gil Brewer (the third one from the left, bottom row). As per usual with Suntup, the duplication quality, detail, and colors are incredible, and really have to be seen to be fully appreciated. There is one small mark of a couple/few inches long toward the top, but it's not a tear or wear or gouge or fold...it's just some sort of light surface scratch (with no color removed) that can only be seen at the proper angle, and even then its so subtle that I gave up trying to capture it with my phone camera. It will come rolled up in wax paper, Suntup wrapping paper, and poster tube -- just as I received it. $100 shipped. U.S. only.

The other is a UK HC copy of JAWS that sports incredible cover art, art that -- for me -- rivals the classic art that adorns the Suntup AE (which I now have, and since I have no shelf room for variant editions, this one goes). It's a 2012 printing, indicated as a Andre Deutsch book/publication, with no other printings indicated on the copyright page, save for the mention of the first Andre Deutsch HC publication in 1974...so I guess it's a first printing of the only (?) Deutsch-authorized HC reprint...? I really don't know, and ABE and Google weren't much help. What it is not is a bookclub edition, as it has a L16.99 price on the front jacket flap. It is in Fine/Fine, like-new condition...a couple pictures can be seen here: $50 shipped.
    U.S. only.

While I can still find no comparables for either anywhere on-line, I've stuck on what I hope is a friendly price for both, just trying to get back what, after now wracking my memory, I think I remember paying for each.
    I'll take Jaws!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

I'll take Jaws!
    You got it -- just sent you a DM.

Hi, Steve: Tried sending you a DM, but your Message Center was full. I got your message, and, yes, consider the Suntup print yours. Please clear a bit of space in your Messages, and I'll send you a DM with payment info. Thanks!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Dang it!
    Will do!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I'm STILL looking for the 1st chapter SNEAK PEAK that was sent to independent bookstores of GWENDY'S FINAL TASK from CD.
    I was too late at Bett's (as usual).
    Please let me know if you have one for sale at a REASONABLE price!

I also need the CD post card.

Dang it!
    Will do!
    Steve, tried to send you a response to your latest DM, but your message center is full again. Anyway, just wanted to acknowledge I received your message, and am very glad you're so pleased with the print. Enjoy it, and I hope you find some deserving wall space for it.

Darn, I hate to delete my wonderful messages, but if I must, I must!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

All sold!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Rock Bottom Remainders signed Litho. From Anaheim CA event. last one sold at $1000 at Veryfine books. Mint #226 $xxx/ $800 including shipping and copy of tickets and all paperwork to the event. SOLD
    Last edited by sgc1999; 06-17-2022 at 03:59 PM. Reason: sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 515 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast