Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 515 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 ... LastLast
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 12867

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Joyland Slipcased
    Looking to sell or trade, either way.
    No asking price, make offer

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Joyland Later HC combo, as new/fine, original shrinkwrap
    Looking to sell or trade, either way.
    No asking price, make offer

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Update: SOLD!

Gwendy's Button Box S/L double remarqued (new and unread condition).

If the buyer of this book has already purchased a copy of Gwendy's Final Task, they will be able to request a matching # to go with this one. Therefore, I will only release details of the actual # to the buyer, in order to protect their interests. However, I can confirm that the # is under 150.

Remarqued by Ben Baldwin and Keith Minnion on 1 of only 25 limited edition sheets sold by Lonely Road Books.

£950 (approx $1,300 USD).
    PayPal F&F or add 5%.

An unremarqued copy of this book sold on eBay for $999.99 USD on 19 April 2021.

UK and international shipping at actual cost.

The book will be shipped double boxed with plenty of foam and fully insured against loss or damage.

Please see photos below. Any questions, please ask.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    For sale: Later Signed/Limited #352 (still in original publishers shrinkwrap and box).
    $ 1100 including worldwide, insured priority shipping, Paypal F&F
    Price lowered to $ 1000 !
    As per the advise of some fellow boardies, I took it out of the shrinkwrap to check if it’s actually signed as there appear to be copies without a signature. This copy is signed fortunately
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Realised that the other day I posted it in the classifieds for the author authors, not King.
    So... I am selling a lettered "Later".

Real letter, and signed

4k usd, shipped and insured. Possibility of payment plan
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not many of those around.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Regulators s/l 496/500 fine book. Case has the usual slight scuffing and the front sticker has two small spots of colour loss that have been ‘repaired’ with marker pen SOLD

IT CD lettered PC copy with matching PC Portfolio all fine $5500

Later S/Numbered (2 available) all below 374 (for anyone who wants to match their Joyland) $1000 each

Firestarter S/L July 8 (661/725) has 2 small dents to the slipcase that don’t affect display. Book is fine and unread $3000

Shipping worldwide at cost. PayPal F&F or add 4% if using G&S. PM for pics/questions
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD Thank you

Option 1 - Looking to trade.. Later number 358 and a copy of limited unsigned Later, plus $200 f&f PayPal

In exchange for a Grant SL numbered Christine or Eyes of the Dragon numbered

To split delivery costs 50/50 if yours is more than mine, if mine is more I will cover that.

Option 2 - Later number 358 for sale with secondary market slipcase - $1,000 PayPal f&1f delivered. Add 4% for PayPal business

Thanks for your time and consideration and pm if you are interested.

Dave.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also for sale:

Later unsigned limited. $150 delivered to US, UK or EU.

PayPal f&f or add 4%.

Pm if interested.

Thanks.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Near fine to find IT 1st and Shining 1st signed (VG) for $1950 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As new Green Mile S/L. $3500 + actual shipping cost anywhere’s

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale: Later Signed/Limited #352 (still in original publishers shrinkwrap and box).
    $ 1100 including worldwide, insured priority shipping, Paypal F&F
    Price lowered to $ 1000 !
    As per the advise of some fellow boardies, I took it out of the shrinkwrap to check if it’s actually signed as there appear to be copies without a signature. This copy is signed fortunately
    Looking to move this so I can purchase me some goodies Last offer, I’ll include a fine copy of the UK limited, slipcased Charlie the Choo-choo SOLD
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Near fine to find IT 1st and Shining 1st signed (VG) for $1950 shipped

Might be interested, Kris. Can you send a few pics my way?

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale PS publishing The Dead Zone Artist edition as new, #822.
    $160.00 includes shipping USA, Paypal ff

Country
    Country Flag

Make me an offer.... betts sold this for $1000 not long ago from John’s collection..

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    For Sale:

Regulators s/l 496/500 fine book. Case has the usual slight scuffing and the front sticker has two small spots of colour loss that have been ‘repaired’ with marker pen SOLD

IT CD lettered PC copy with matching PC Portfolio all fine $5500

Later S/Numbered (2 available) all below 374 (for anyone who wants to match their Joyland) $1000 each

Firestarter S/L July 8 (661/725) has 2 small dents to the slipcase that don’t affect display. Book is fine and unread $3000

Shipping worldwide at cost. PayPal F&F or add 4% if using G&S. PM for pics/questions
    Edited as I split the Firestarter set
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    For sale PS publishing The Dead Zone Artist edition as new, #822.
    $160.00 includes shipping USA, Paypal ff
    Price drop $140.00 Than it goes to ebay.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Looking to possibly move my partial matching under 500 DT set.

#464 - DT II, IV, v, vi, vii, lsoe, wttkh
    All in fine or near fine condition.

Serious offers considered.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of the LATER hardcover edition for sale. $140. US shipping included.

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

I have a damm fine Carrie 1st, Night shift, beauty 2nd Salem’s, a misery 1/100 singed.. shoot me a message

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody interested in this book?

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for an abestos Firestarter?
    https://historical.ha.com/itm/books/...p/6232-31003.s

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Got a FINE FINE slinger... with the sweet inscription! Message me! $4900 shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I have an extra one of these plaques I made for my 2nd Edition Slinger. Anyone want it? It is just the little plaque not the case.

U.S. please. Just reply on here or PM me your address. I'll send it out.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    Still available.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    I'll take it if still available

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 515 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 ... LastLast