Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 515 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 ... LastLast
Results 12,176 to 12,200 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Make me an offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Knowing Darkness Traycased Edition

Normal corner wear on the traycase due to the weight of the edition.

Smoke-free, animal-free, Corona-free, blah blah blah.

$1100 including shipping, and on top of that I'll donate $100 toward whatever charity Jerome currently has running for the site.

First come, first served.
    Update, the price has gone up because you are taking too long. Now the price is $1200, including shipping to the continental US, $100 donation to the website in Batman's name, and a first edition Stand in horrible condition.
    Price has gone up again. Now I'm looking for $87,106, or best offer. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness Traycased Edition

Normal corner wear on the traycase due to the weight of the edition.

Smoke-free, animal-free, Corona-free, blah blah blah.

$1100 including shipping, and on top of that I'll donate $100 toward whatever charity Jerome currently has running for the site.

First come, first served.
    Update, the price has gone up because you are taking too long. Now the price is $1200, including shipping to the continental US, $100 donation to the website in Batman's name, and a first edition Stand in horrible condition.
    Price has gone up again. Now I'm looking for $87,106, or best offer. Thanks.
    If it’s easier to just offer it up, I’ll pay for shipping!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Make me an offer

Sold

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    The Shining Folio Society S/L. 1 of only 110 in existence. Signed by King. Brand New unread condition. ***$825***

Price includes shipping within US. International at cost. PM here or you can reach me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com

Price Drop to $800
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

CD Night Shift proof with Children of the Corn cover. PM with offers if interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Salem’s Lot S/L
    Under the Dome S/L
    Buick 8 S/L. SOLD
    Matching #’s Black House and Talisman S/L’s SOLD

Shoot me a messge

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Also a New Lieutenants Rap S/L!! Cannot forgot that one! ON HOLD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

JW Slipcase for the UK SL Insomnia (and no.....book is not included).

$22 plus $8 shipping in the US.

Paypal F&F or add 1.5%.

ALSO....see Post# 12128...I still have the BASS slipcase as well....I can ship both in the same box for the same shipping fee. In other words.....$30 for one.....$52 for both.

Insomnia Slipcase is SOLD......but still have TBASS slipcase.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Shoot. Would love a slipcase for the U.K. Insomnia S/L. If another one comes your way, tippy, I’d take it off your hands.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Salem’s Lot S/L
    Under the Dome S/L
    Buick 8 S/L. SOLD
    Matching #’s Black House and Talisman S/L’s

Shoot me a messge

Would you split up BH and T? I'm only interested in BH.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Salem’s Lot S/L
    Under the Dome S/L
    Buick 8 S/L. SOLD
    Matching #’s Black House and Talisman S/L’s

Shoot me a messge

Would you split up BH and T? I'm only interested in BH.
    The set is sold sorry! I just was coming to update it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Shoot. Would love a slipcase for the U.K. Insomnia S/L. If another one comes your way, tippy, I’d take it off your hands.
    the case was made by Jeff Whiley. He can make one for you on request. I have one without the text stamping as I wanted it to match the other UK slipcases (ie plain)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kris, I recently posted I was looking for this as well. Give a shout if your current offer falls through.

Country
    Country Flag

All sold but this is now back up to sell. HOLD is off

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's sort of an odd pairing mixing the two publishers. I'm guessing the book size is distinctly different between the editions. Any particular reason for this match up, other than that is what you own? Just curious. I'm also a big fan of wooden cases.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Probably because those were the most commonly available - and affordable - hardcover trade editions when the later volumes came out.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks excellent to me.

Love the Readman Constant Reader piece in the middle. Another very rare item.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, that's a pretty fucking handsome looking display!! Kudo's to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice work
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation/The Regulators combo gift pack with night light. Still in shrink wrap.
    $50.00 FF paypal, includes media mail shipping in USA.

Sold

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift AE #126 as new, also includes Artist portfolio when I get it.
    $350.00 FF Paypal . Includes Priority Mail in USA.

Sold

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Sent PM
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Sent PM
    I just want the night light!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you afraid of the dark. Someone on ebay was selling like 5 of those lights for $20 dollars a pop maybe he has some left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 515 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 ... LastLast