Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 515 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,175 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bumping these.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Desperation Gift Edition (Grant) $150 + actual shipping

Non-King books for sale:
    Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice - Lettered Edition (book 5 of The Vampire Chronicles)
    Pics here

A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin - blue UK slipcased editions
    Pics here

Desperation Photos
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[Sold] Wind Through the Keyhole (Hodder and Stoughton (limited to 700)
    FACSIMILE signature
    Bump to slipcase corner/book like new.
    $175 shipped in the U.S.
    P.P f.f.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Along the Path of the Beam jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster has a spectacular aura about jonster monster's Avatar

Hi Br!an - I know you posted your for sale books awhile back but I'm wondering if you still have either of your Cemetary Dance copies of the Shining available (I'm new here so it looks like I can't send you a PM) Thanks!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonster monster View Post
    Hi Br!an - I know you posted your for sale books awhile back but I'm wondering if you still have either of your Cemetary Dance copies of the Shining available (I'm new here so it looks like I can't send you a PM) Thanks!
    I still have the gift and PC limited editions.

email me at:
    Spoiler:
    19constantreader19@gmail.com

Welcome to the site!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sealed 'Slinger (2nd Ed): $500

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell a 1st/1st copy Gwendy's Button Box signed by Chizmar. Not sure what these go for? $50 bucks shipped?

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is a good price for a complete Viking DT1234 set in perfect condition?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    All firsts?

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    All firsts?
    None are first.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO, not worth much.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

All firsts?
    I would like to know for all firsts. $350-$400? Maybe a little more?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep - If you can find all 4 in fine condition at $400 or so, buy them. I have 1-3 in fine condition, buy have yet to find a 4. I'm 0/5 on e-bay with Wiz/Glass and kind of gave up.
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    All firsts?
    I would like to know for all firsts. $350-$400? Maybe a little more?
    I would not advise paying that much for them... but that’s me. $200-250 max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think $350 for all four 1sts is about right.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

#1 $75
    #2 $125
    #3 $125
    #4 $125
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness Traycased Edition

Normal corner wear on the traycase due to the weight of the edition.

Smoke-free, animal-free, Corona-free, blah blah blah.

$1100 including shipping, and on top of that I'll donate $100 toward whatever charity Jerome currently has running for the site.

First come, first served.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I think $350 for all four 1sts is about right.
    THE DARK TOWER SERIES by Stephen King Books I-VIII ALL FIRST PRINTINGS 1st/1st

I ended up pulling the trigger on this listing. He accepted my offer of $300. I only wanted the first 4 but the listing had V-VII as well.

Maybe not perfect condition but near fine to fine. I'll probably just sell the other 3. Probably get $10-$15 for each one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

$1100 including shipping, and on top of that I'll donate $100 toward whatever charity Jerome currently has running for the site.

Good price and good cause.

Who knows, we might be able to save your virgin yet.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good price and good cause.

Who knows, we might be able to save your virgin yet.
    My Knowing Darkness, while divine, doth not come close to the Majesty of the TMSG.

Country
    Country Flag

What's a fair price for the S/L NAL audiocassettes of The Gunslinger?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

What's a fair price for the S/L NAL audiocassettes of The Gunslinger?
    It is all about condition.

I would say $125 to $300.

These have a somewhat limited appeal IMO as they are "old tech".
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks tippy

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Update, the price has gone up because you are taking too long. Now the price is $1200, including shipping to the continental US, $100 donation to the website in Batman's name, and a first edition Stand in horrible condition.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining Folio Society S/L. 1 of only 110 in existence. Signed by King. Brand New unread condition. ***$825***

Price includes shipping within US. International at cost. PM here or you can reach me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

PRESTINE MATCHING DT set. Also has Little sisters artist matching as well. And artist Wind Shipped for $17995

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 487 of 515 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 ... LastLast