Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 515 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast
Results 11,976 to 12,000 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Hi everyone. I’ve decided to sell my entire collection through David Williamson at Betts Books. I’m letting David to set pricing for everything. He will pick up my collection sometime in September and establish pricing afterwards. I am not setting any minimums.

I had thought about trying to do this myself but it was an overwhelming task and I’m just not capable of doing it. . My health and physical condition are not the greatest.

My apologies to everyone who contacted me regarding individual pieces. As I said, I’m just not up to doing it alone. Please feel free to contact David after he posts my collection.

Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.

John
    I am sure David is up to the task. But still sorry to see you sell your collection.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Hi everyone. I’ve decided to sell my entire collection through David Williamson at Betts Books. I’m letting David to set pricing for everything. He will pick up my collection sometime in September and establish pricing afterwards. I am not setting any minimums.

I had thought about trying to do this myself but it was an overwhelming task and I’m just not capable of doing it. . My health and physical condition are not the greatest.

My apologies to everyone who contacted me regarding individual pieces. As I said, I’m just not up to doing it alone. Please feel free to contact David after he posts my collection.

John

John,

I am so sorry to hear you will be selling your proofs! I reviewed your collection thread and find it simply amazing. IF you have time, I would love to hear about some of your collecting exploits and what else you collected over the years!

Do you collect S/L, flatsigned books, first editions, magazines, etc....?????

I was looking for a magazine the other night and found my Elevation Proof and i had to shake my head in amazement at the stuff i collected. I have 51 tubs filled with Stephen King junk. 4 bookshelves full of signed King on one wall and another bookshelf of Miscellaneous on the left.

How could anyone besides David know the value of any of this junk (I MEAN Wonderful collectables)! You made a good decision to go through David. I was laughing thinking my nephew would look at that Elevation Proof and think it was simply a paperback book and take it to goodwill!

I would love to hear some stories!

I have an offer to make you and Bob Jackson. I will create a museum and place both your collections in the MUSEUM and display for everyone to enjoy. Dismantling a collection like this has to be an extremely hard decision.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

John

John,

I am so sorry to hear you will be selling your proofs! I reviewed your collection thread and find it simply amazing. IF you have time, I would love to hear about some of your collecting exploits and what else you collected over the years!

I was looking for a magazine the other night and found my Elevation Proof and i had to shake my head in amazement at the stuff i collected. I have 51 tubs filled with Stephen King junk. 4 bookshelves full of signed King on one wall and another bookshelf of Miscellaneous on the left.

How could anyone besides David know the value of any of this junk (I MEAN Wonderful collectables)! You made a good decision to go through David. I was laughing thinking my nephew would look at that Elevation Proof and think it was simply a paperback book and take it to goodwill!

I have an offer to make you and Bob Jackson. I will create a museum and place both your collections in the MUSEUM and display for everyone to enjoy. Dismantling a collection like this has to be an extremely hard decision.
    The decision to sell my collection was very, very difficult. I am in a nursing home (and have been for 4+ years) with no access to my collection. My wife has decided to downsize our house and will have no place for my collection (understandably), so the decision was made to sell it. Because I am bed-bound, I cannot sell it myself, plus the fact that I am not in good health means that I need to have the buyer actually come to my home and pick it up.

If you want to see what I have PM your email and I'll send you the Excel file that shows almost all of what I own and is going to Betts.

Thanks for the museum offer but I'll have to decline :-)

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

John

John,

The decision to sell my collection was very, very difficult. I am in a nursing home (and have been for 4+ years) with no access to my collection. My wife has decided to downsize our house and will have no place for my collection (understandably), so the decision was made to sell it. Because I am bed-bound, I cannot sell it myself, plus the fact that I am not in good health means that I need to have the buyer actually come to my home and pick it up.

If you want to see what I have PM your email and I'll send you the Excel file that shows almost all of what I own and is going to Betts.

John
    It is quite the file! It can’t be easy John, many of us will be faced with the same choices one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveler s0lace is on a distinguished road s0lace's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scoogs, I'm interested in the PS set- not sure if I can PM because I don't have a high post count? I've been here for awhile, and on the FB boards for a long time.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

That's an insane collection.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    Looking for a Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition. If anyone has one to sell, look me up. Also interested in any DT S/L's #290 or #422. Thanks!
    * I can't send PM's yet as I'm still a NEWB here so just reply here and I'll check on it.
    ** I'd love to get a peak at that collection but can't send PM's.
    When you can PM your email address and I'll send you the spreadsheet.

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

John[/QUOTE]

New proposal. Museum/store set up in Bangor Maine! But we will never sell anything at the store and I will buy tons of flood insurance! You know Derry is prone to all kinds of disasters. Starting with real and fictional clowns.

Sent you my email address. Thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

John

New proposal. Museum/store set up in Bangor Maine! But we will never sell anything at the store and I will buy tons of flood insurance! You know Derry is prone to all kinds of disasters. Starting with real and fictional clowns.

Sent you my email address. Thank you![/QUOTE]

didn't Stephen king donate all his old stuff to the local library in Maine? So there is a archival collection started already!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully I'll be quick enough when the collection goes live. I can already see a few things I'm interested in.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Good choice John. My offer to assist with upkeep of your Proofs page in case you're unable to do it yourself still stands; it's a helluva great resource, one that you've put years of time and effort into and which deserves to keep going.
    George, I would be honored if you took over the upkeep of the Proofs thread. I think you would do a fantastic job!

John
    Fantastic John, we can work out the details; will need to get with Jerome to figure out how to access the thread (since it's yours). No worries, minor technical issue only!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter S/L #125 7/5 Dust Jacket is mint and in a Brodart, normal wear on slipcase.
    $2000 Paypal F&F free shipping in US
    SOLD
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Firestarter S/L #125 7/5 Dust Jacket is mint and in a Brodart, normal wear on slipcase.
    Sent you a pm
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Sent you a pm
    These NEVER come for sale lately it seems. And price has just kept creeping up. Not surprised this sold so fast!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's a good get. Every time I see one pop up it's usually not available for long.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It is still available
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Bleeds signed 1st for $625 shipped and is one of the best I have seen! NO BUMPS!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale, Everything is Brand New. Paypal F&F. Free shipping within US. Send PM or contact me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com

Neuromancer Numbered edition Pre-order. (Without Rights) Will ship as soon as I receive it. $950 **SOLD**

Misery Artist Gift Edition $310 **SOLD**

The Shining Subterranean Press Gift Edition $175

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Sent you a pm
    These NEVER come for sale lately it seems. And price has just kept creeping up. Not surprised this sold so fast!

Then I feel lucky to have one. And one that's signed twice by King and has a Whelan sig as well. DJ is just short of fine. Would love to get a fine DJ to go with the book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Bleeds signed 1st for $625 shipped and is one of the best I have seen! NO BUMPS!!
    Price drop! $575

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Neuromancer Numbered edition Pre-order. (Without Rights)
    If I am not mistaken, Paul clarified last week that owners of the books are entitled to claim the rights.
    Therefore I do not see how it's possible to declare a book will be sold without the rights, as this cannot be enforced?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You can sell non king Suntup books without rights.

https://support.suntup.press/knowled...s-publication/
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Last week a signed misery sold for 5800 without rights in a few hours

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post

Now we know that new owner can go to Suntup's website and take the rights.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post

Now we know that new owner can go to Suntup's website and take the rights.
    This I did not know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 515 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast