Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 515 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Signed If It Bleeds - NF - only slight bending to top and bottom of spine. Pics available upon request.

725 shipped in the US, international at cost. PP friends and family or add 3%.
    Bump - price reduced to $700.

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    UK The Wind Through The Keyhole, reading copy, free within the US.

US If It Bleeds, reading copy, free within the US.

CD Blockade Billy Fine 1st with Slipcase and Card $55 PayPal F&F shipped within the US, International shipping at cost.
    Messaged you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

Lettered Sleeping Beauties - PC copy - F/F/F.

$2175 shipped in the US or at cost anywhere else. Pictures available on request!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale, PM me if you're interested. Prices include shipping.

Suntup Misery Artist Gift Edition - $350

LetterPress Publications Limited Edition Revival - $165

Subterranean Press Gift Edition of The Shining - $210

All editions are Brand New. Paypal payment sent Friend & Family. Shipped only within United States
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

John F. Kennedy Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale.
    The Little Sisters of Eluria. Grant Signed Limited Number 640 of 1250. In F/F condition. Only opened to photograph. Signed by Stephen King and the artist Michael Whelan. Absolutely beautiful book. $850 ovno including delivery in America. International at cost. Paypal F/F or +3%. Pictures can be sent to any interested. PM or email ciarrai09@gmail.com.
    Thank You.
    Talisman1965

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me if interested in something. Payment is via Paypal Friends and Family and the prices include shipping within the United States. Preorders I will ship to you when I receive them.

1) Cemetery Dance Night Shift S/L lettered edition 995
    Last edited by firemonkey66; 10-20-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

UK 1st edition of Danse Macabre. Hard to find book in any condition. Said to have been only 1000 printed.
    This has flaws . It's an ex-library copy. Has some tape marks and remanants of the library check out card. Dust jacket has a bad spot on the front cover as some tape marks on flaps. Dust jacket has been put in a brodart cover for protection. Dustjacket is not price clipped and book comes in a slipcase. I have alot of pictures I can send if interested.
    Email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Asking $135 with media mail shipping included in the US. International at cost.
    I will negotiate...it's supposedly one of the more rare UK books that's hard to find in good shape.
    If you are on a budget like many of us and just like having true first editions this is the book for you.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joyland with Case S/L
    Sleeping Beauties S/L
    Dark Man S/L

PM me for more info
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ohh, Joyland S/L. Probably out of my price range, though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ohh, Joyland S/L. Probably out of my price range, though.
    It never hurts to ask, give him a shout; worst thing that can happen is it's above your price range. Nothing lost, only opportunity to gain.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They can be had for $650 if one looks carefully. Any price below that is IMO a good deal.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think the lowest I've seen on eBay was $700, so your $650 price point sounds right, give or take $50. One of my biggest collecting regrets is being on vacation and missing out when they sold for, I think, $75.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Joyland with Case S/L
    Sleeping Beauties S/L
    Dark Man S/L

PM me for more info
    Just Sleeping Left.... $525 shipped!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter S/L dustjacket. Unfolded. NF++ condition (or as new) . Suitable for framing, or of course putting on the S/L.

$80 PP friends and family. Free USA shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Firestarter S/L dustjacket. Unfolded. NF++ condition (or as new) . Suitable for framing, or of course putting on the S/L.

$80 PP friends and family. Free USA shipping.
    Sent PM!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD Revival WHSmith F/F. Make offer.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rusty (namelessandpoor) was looking for one of these
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Revival WHSmith F/F. Make offer.
    Message sent

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Rusty (namelessandpoor) was looking for one of these
    Thanks Andy

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

EBAY forced me to go on MANAGED PAYMENTS--cutting out Paypal starting August 10. I tried to decline but to no avail.
    What this means is that, for the time being. I CANNOT advertise the Men's magazines that King wrote when he was younger to try to feed his family, on Ebay after Monday August 10.
    I have most all of his rare short stories listed on EBAY under seller pasiuk57.
    If anyone wants any, please let me know at
    pasiuk57@gmail.com
    Let me know if interested--descriptions are in the ads!
    Kind of a crappy system now with them--certain categories might not be able to be listed any longer OR until they figure something out

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a 500 dollar Cemetery Dance gift card, if anybody is interested, 400 dollars Paypal friends & family.
    Last edited by firemonkey66; 10-20-2020 at 08:46 AM.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I am open to selling my S/L of Suntup's Let The Right One In (with matching # paperweight) - no rights.

Very much open to trades.

PM me.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Studies in the Horror Film
    Brian DePalma's Carrie
    Centipede Press

$275 shipped to U.S.

P.P f&f
    Thx

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

For Sale
    Hearts In Suspension by Stephen King, First Edition Hardback - Brand New - Come in Slipcase from Overlook Connection
    $60 shipped in US
    PayPal F/F or add 3%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 515 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 ... LastLast