Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 515 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am trying to clear out some shelf space and would like to offer the following set of ARC’s for $1,300. I will include shipping within the US and will quote a price to ship outside the US. Let me know if you have questions or would like to see additional photos. Thanks,

1. Carrie - Cemetery Dance
    2. Field of Fantasies, Night Shade Books – Includes: ‘A Face in the Crowd’ by Stephen King and Stewart O’Nan
    3. Hearts in Atlantis
    4. It -- Cemetery Dance
    5. Legacies
    6. Prime Evil -- Inscribed and dated by Douglas Winter
    7. Riding the Bullet
    8. Reading Stephen King
    9. Shivers VIII
    10. Six Scary Stories
    11. The Dark Chest of Wonders
    12. The Dark Man - Blue ARC for slipcase edition, print run 50
    13. The Dark Man - Orange ARC for the trade edition, print run 200
    14. The Dark Tower Companion
    15. The Regulators (#1) - good condition
    16. The Regulators (#2) -- poor condition
    17. The Regulators A on spine -- includes 2 publisher’s letters
    18. The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1
    19. The Secretary of Dreams Vol.2
    20. Turn Down the Lights

Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    CD Lettered IT. AA/52.
    Would prefer trading for interesting dated inscriptions/associations.
    $4850
    PM with any questions etc

Also

Legacies S/L $370
    UK Prime Evil S/L(red ink)(some rubbing to case corners) $430

Prices include shipping (In US) F&F or add 3%
    Updated pricing
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Is there any interest in a THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON "advance" "Staff Reading Copy" with accompanying rare two page typed (not signed) letter from King? New unread condition. Just not something I really want to have anymore and I could use the cash. Email if interested at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. I'm not really sure how much these are worth...certainly don't see them too often.

~Jonathan

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested, Jonathan.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I've decided to hold on to Misery for now. I removed the sold books from the list below and took $25 off each of the remaining titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I'm selling my collection of Suntup numbered editions. Please get in touch if you're interested in one or more of the books listed below.

Some points to note:
    - All books are number #158
    - All books are new and unread
    - All swag (bookmarks, art prints, envelopes) is included
    - Original shipping boxes are included
    - I am open to offers if you're interested in multiple books.
    - Fixed fee of $30 for worldwide shipping with tracking, signature upon delivery and insurance.

With that out of the way, here are the books:

- Horns (with portfolio and paperweight) - $850
    - Rosemary's Baby (with "O" and "E" scrabble tiles) - $675
    - Brother - $185
    - I Am Legend - $625
    - The Invisible Man - $400
    - The War of the Worlds - $500

- Full H.G. Wells set - $875 ($25 off)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Is there any interest in a THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON "advance" "Staff Reading Copy" with accompanying rare two page typed (not signed) letter from King? New unread condition. Just not something I really want to have anymore and I could use the cash. Email if interested at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. I'm not really sure how much these are worth...certainly don't see them too often.

I arrived too late for this one. If anyone has one for sale, I'm interested.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bachman Books DJ from true 1st edition. NF- condition. Check pics. Please make a reasonable offer.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got two signed/remargued books, and three signed Ubris Magazines up on ebay.

LINK

20% off on those five items if you want to buy from me direct and pay via F&F.

EMAIL ME if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bachman Books DJ from true 1st edition. NF- condition. Check pics. Please make a reasonable offer.

First $50 offer gets it.
    PP F&F
    Free USA shipping.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There is no book included. Just the DJ only. Come on folks. Read the ad.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Rosemary's Baby and Brother have sold.

Spoiler:

Some points to note:
    - All books are number #158
    - All books are new and unread
    - All swag (bookmarks, art prints, envelopes) is included
    - Original shipping boxes are included
    - I am open to offers if you're interested in multiple books.
    - Fixed fee of $30 for worldwide shipping with tracking, signature upon delivery and insurance.

With that out of the way, here are the books:

- Horns (with portfolio and paperweight) - $850
    - I Am Legend - $625

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant DTVII Artist Edition. As new $75 net, includes USA Media Mail shipping.
    Grant DTVII Trade 1st. As new $30 net, includes USA Media Mail shipping.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

End of Watch, Slipcase, Brand new -- $75 Sold
    The Running Man 1st, Very nice unread copy -- $150
    The Long Walk 1st, Very good condition, a few dents on the cover -- $225
    The Shining CD S/L, As new condition -- $300
    The Gunslinger, 2nd printing in shrink-wrap -- $300
    Sleeping Beauties, Signed by Owen and Stephen -- $300
    Rage 1st, one of the nicer copies I have seen lately, there is a book store stamp. It looks to be unread -- $700

Click the thumbnail images below to see a lager photo.
    Let me know if you want to see any additional photos or have any questions.
    Thanks

Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Potpourri of DJ's all from true 1sts.

First PM with $75 net offer takes them all. Free USA shipping.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

DJ's SOLD!

I have three Suntup books left. Worldwide shipping (with tracking, insurance and signature upon delivery) is now free.

All books are #158 and will be sent to the buyer as soon as I get them myself (unless you buy both Wells books, in which case they'll ship together).

- I Am Legend - $625

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

IT 25th Anniversary editions from Cemetery Dance

IT signed limited #599 SOLD
    IT artwork portfolio #354 SOLD
    IT gift edition SOLD

Last edited by playdohman; 10-03-2020 at 05:41 AM.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One day when I am rich and famous (or just rich) I will get a copy of CD's IT S/L. Commence holding my breath in 5...4...3...
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    One day when I am rich and famous (or just rich) I will get a copy of CD's IT S/L. Commence holding my breath in 5...4...3...
    Expensive book indeed. That price on IT S/L is less than the average amount Americans spend on eating out. So there you go. No need to be rich.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I've got an extra Full Throttle CD slipcase if anyone needs one. $25 plus ship.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Expensive book indeed. That price on IT S/L is less than the average amount Americans spend on eating out. So there you go. No need to be rich.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    There ya go! Throw that fast food money in a jar and you'll be there in no time.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But...but...my cheesesteaks.

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But...but...my cheesesteaks.

Tough choices indeed!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Worthy note for anybody buying / selling very expensive books at the moment : beware that, apparently, no courrier can guarantee hand delivery at the moment.
    It may even be difficult to add any insurance to packages as they know that they cannot guarantee that the recipient is actually getting the book

Keep in mind that as, if a package may be lost, you may really really struggle to argue and get your claim on it !

Oh, and I am told by my wife that works for a website selling luxury products, that Fedex is the worst : they have an expensive option for hand delivery, but that's not what they say. They may leave your package at the door...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 515 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 ... LastLast