Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 515 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,325 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisey's Story Signed 1st Edition with Stutzman Remarque

$1,100 plus shipping

email me if interested
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

!!!!!!!LARGE SALE!!!!!!

A long time collector is offering a substantial collection of Stephen King collectible books for sale to this forum exclusively!!! There are signed & numbered editions, remarqued editions, flat signed editions and first/first editions included in this sale. Due to the size of the collection I will be posting the books in posts of about 20 books each, every few weeks. Hopefully, this will allow for a swift exchange of info and delivery of purchased items. All books purchased will be wrapped and packaged to insure undamaged delivery. All items will be well packaged, shipped and insured for the purchase amount within the continental U.S. Anything requested otherwise regarding s/h will be handled on a purchase by purchase basis with the buyer assuming the actual costs.

Instead of taking up space in this thread, Pics will be posted on the ‘Dolso Fine Cases’ thread. If you require additional pictures of the books simply PM me with your request and I will turn your request around within, hopefully, 48 hours. Neither the seller nor I claim to be experts at denoting book conditions utilizing the standard collecting guides (i.e. F/F, NF/F etc, etc.) therefore detailed descriptions have been provided as best we are able. The seller has accumulated this collection over many years and has cared very diligently for the books. Many, but not all, bear mylar covers. Prices are fairly firm and competitive. They have been adjusted to insure what we feel will be a quick and equitable sale. Please do not reply or post here with questions. etc. Any questions or concerns may be PMed to me (Merlin1958) on this forum. Payment via Paypal F&F unless otherwise determined. Thank you for looking and happy buying!!!!

1. BLACK HOUSE/TALISMAN GIFT SET - DMG limited #2608/3500; signed by Peter Straub & Rick Berry; perfect condition – don’t think they’ve ever been out of the case. $105
    2. BLOCKADE BILLY SET - (CD & Scribner w/ card) includes Dolso Case with inset card holder; both books excellent. Case is unsealed pine with gray felt lining and ‘stepped’ interior construction. $140 (SOLD)
    3. BLOCKADE BILLY SET - (CD & Scribner w/ card) firsts; CD Edition still wrapped with card. Both books in excellent condition. $70
    4. BOOK of HORRORS - CD first, Limited #445/1000; signed (not by King); includes Kings “Little Green Gods of Agony”, pristine condition. $220
    5. CARRIE - first/first (W dolso limited tray case); signed by King, Case includes original art by Rachel Readman. Book in excellent condition – DJ has very small fold in top left corner. Slight discoloration/foxing on back. Art still wrapped in artists protective cover. Bright coloring, no fading. $2200 (SOLD)
    6. CHRISTINE - PS Publishing, Limited #694/750, signed (not by King), 30th Anniversary Edition. Excellent. $215
    7. COLORADO KID - #119/150; signed by King, Ardai and Chadborne. With as issued case. pristine condition. $390
    8. COLORADO KID - (w/ Dolso set case); PS Pub firsts; a Chadborne, Potter and Miller all in a Dolso Slipcase. Books Excellent. Case has a couple scratches. $195 SOLD
    9. DEAD ZONE - (w/ Dolso Tray Case); Viking first w/ Dolso engraved tray case. Slight wear/chipping to DJ. Prev owners name in ink on fly leaf. $105 (SOLD)
    The original art used for the Dead Zone engraving is also available. $75
    10. DESPERATION -. DMG Gift Edition w/ errata sheet. Pristine. $75
    11. DR SLEEP - Gift Edition. Pristine.$125 (SOLD)
    12. DR SLEEP - S/L #126; kept in original bubble wrap since receiving – no dust or scratches. Absolutely pristine condition. $510 (SOLD)
    13. DT I: GUNSLINGER - 1st edition, 2nd printing; previous owners inscription. Slight chipping on dj. 2 sm tears. $240
    14. DT II: DRAWING OF THE THREE - DMG 1st w/ Dolso Case. Case is pine, unlined (except for top), no spine tag. Book in excellent condition. $130 (SOLD)
    15. DT III:WASTELANDS - signed by king; Probably shouldn’t even note it but spine is looser than most but perfectly good. $350 (SOLD)
    16. DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS - first. Pristine condition. $110
    17. DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS - UK Limited #50/500, Hodder/Sutton, signed. Pristine condition. $420
    18. DT V: WOLVES OF THE CALLA - DMG w/ Dolso Tray case. Finished Pine w/ oval window and spine tag, no clasp. Book is pristine. $100 SOLD
    19. DT VI: Song of Susanna - DMG first, Excellent condition $20
    20. DT VII: THE DARK TOWER - Signed Limited (Artist Edition), signed by artist. Excellent condition. $70
    21. DT VII: THE DARK TOWER - w/ Dolso Slipcase. Case is black lacquer with hand painted rose. Some scratching and marking. Book has been read but is excellent condition. (case itself sold for $125) $75 (SOLD)

GENERAL PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-thread/page16

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Lisey's Story Signed 1st Edition with Mark Stutzman Remarque

$1,000 plus shipping

email me if interested
    Price reduced!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Price Reduced!
    $225 Shipped.
    U.S only
    DM me asap
    Thx!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! THANKS

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joyland Gift (flatsigned) $475 shipped(in US)International at cost. F&F or add 3%.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Misery S/L with rights. Fine/fine - $3900 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Sold

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A little teaser.......

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold

I'm surprised it took 15 minutes.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

A little teaser.......

quit teasing.!!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome....get ready to update the catalog.......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Sold

It took that long for the email to get through to me about it...snatch! Thanks Kris!
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Sold

It took that long for the email to get through to me about it...snatch! Thanks Kris!
    Your welcome man!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy....... spill!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in a couple of The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands Boards - just the boards - let me know. They are in, I guess, good shape. Little dent or maybe a spot or two. Anyway Monday is recycle day and that's where they will end up if no one wants.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome....get ready to update the catalog.......
    For a blank box? Currently we aren't accepting submissions for blank boxes.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the delay all.....

I give you.....the only known (as far as I know) un-numbered / PC copy of The Stand S/L:

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it... How much?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is copy .

Like it

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the delay all.....

I give you.....the only known (as far as I know) un-numbered / PC copy of The Stand S/L:

I like...a lot!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s really cool! How’d you come across it?

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Bernie green sig.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

THE INSTITUTE
    Scribner, 2019.

Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first edition.
    VERY GOOD.

Notes:

This copy has been (carefully) read, and shows light handling and a slight fanning to the pages. The spine is nice and straight. Primary issues with this copy are the marks and smudges to the wraps, light wear to edges and folds. Drop me a PM if you want to see more detailed scans.

$500 OBO, includes Priority Shipping with Insurance to all US addresses.

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post

THE INSTITUTE
    Scribner, 2019.

Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first edition.
    VERY GOOD.

Notes:

This copy has been (carefully) read, and shows light handling and a slight fanning to the pages. The spine is nice and straight. Primary issues with this copy are the marks and smudges to the wraps, light wear to edges and folds. Drop me a PM if you want to see more detailed scans.

$500 OBO, includes Priority Shipping with Insurance to all US addresses.

It says not for sale on the cover though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 515 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 ... LastLast