Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 515 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Ok here is the link. It’s in F/F condition

https://imgur.com/gallery/aX1AXNT

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrymorton View Post
    I’m not sure if this is the right place. So I apologize if it’s not, but I have a signed first edition third printing of on writing. I am in a financial bind right now so I am probably going to sell it. How much is it worth?

Thank you
    If the book and dj are in near fine plus condition, and the signature is legit, I'd say $50.
    Oh I’d rather keep it then

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you could get more. It'd not be odd if someone pays around 100-150.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking ~$100.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Dragon Rebound IT letter D with matching paperweight. 8500 shipped in the US (sorry no international). Payment via PayPal Friends & Family. See my collection thread for detailed pictures. It will be shipped in it’s original packaging. PM me if interested.

Interested, but how do I get to your collection to see all the pictures?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Dragon Rebound IT letter D with matching paperweight. 8500 shipped in the US (sorry no international). Payment via PayPal Friends & Family. See my collection thread for detailed pictures. It will be shipped in it’s original packaging. PM me if interested.

Interested, but how do I get to your collection to see all the pictures?
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...monkey66/page5

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. It’s amazing. Can’t do it without rights at that price but I am jealous.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We have an extra copy of the signed/limited SLEEPING BEAUTIES available; thought I'd mention it here before we posted on eBay.
    Asking $550, US postage included. PM if interested.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. It’s amazing. Can’t do it without rights at that price but I am jealous.
    This is a reminder for interested parties to please PM me. And thank you, Chad, for posting that link to my collection thread, which I have now included in my original post.

But in specific response to the quoted post, there's two sides to the 'rights coin.' One side is that rights are great because you can keep obtaining the DR books in this series. They are fantastic productions all of them and the chance that one of your personal favorite books might be rebound in some fantastic way is exciting. I'm personally holding out for Pet Sematary, The Tommyknockers, Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Different Seasons, Everything's Eventual, etc. However, the other side of the 'rights coin' is that maintenance of rights costs money. If you were to have bought this book for 8500 with rights back when it was being produced, you would have already spent another 2500 dollars maintaining those rights by 'having' to buy The Dark Half and Cujo. In your specific case, maybe those books are some of your favorites, so win-win. But for others, if IT was the real favorite and The Dark Half and Cujo weren't, then an 8500 dollar book for them just became an 11,000 book, until The Dark Half and Cujo can be sold (and for Cujo, you would have to wait until the next DR book is announced and paid for in order to maintain rights).

And in terms of Dragon Rebound productions, I think IT will continue to be the most generally popular book that is/was produced by DR (and thus, the most valuable) because the books that might be more or equally as popular - Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Stand - would require an expensive/rarer page block to produce, which would drive up the rebinding price significantly. And with the jump to 52 books produced for each new title, I find it unlikely that one of those aforementioned titles will be rebound (although I would love to be proved wrong).

So the price tag for this book without rights might not be for you, but for someone whose favorite book is IT and who isn't interested in the rest of the DR catalog or what's in the theoretical pipeline at DR, it might be just right. Only time will tell
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a reminder for interested parties to please PM me. And thank you, Chad, for posting that link to my collection thread, which I have now included in my original post.

But in specific response to the quoted post, there's two sides to the 'rights coin.' One side is that rights are great because you can keep obtaining the DR books in this series. They are fantastic productions all of them and the chance that one of your personal favorite books might be rebound in some fantastic way is exciting. I'm personally holding out for Pet Sematary, The Tommyknockers, Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Different Seasons, Everything's Eventual, etc. However, the other side of the 'rights coin' is that maintenance of rights costs money. If you were to have bought this book for 8500 with rights back when it was being produced, you would have already spent another 2500 dollars maintaining those rights by 'having' to buy The Dark Half and Cujo. In your specific case, maybe those books are some of your favorites, so win-win. But for others, if IT was the real favorite and The Dark Half and Cujo weren't, then an 8500 dollar book for them just became an 11,000 book, until The Dark Half and Cujo can be sold (and for Cujo, you would have to wait until the next DR book is announced and paid for in order to maintain rights).

And in terms of Dragon Rebound productions, I think IT will continue to be the most generally popular book that is/was produced by DR (and thus, the most valuable) because the books that might be more or equally as popular - Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Stand - would require an expensive/rarer page block to produce, which would drive up the rebinding price significantly. And with the jump to 52 books produced for each new title, I find it unlikely that one of those aforementioned titles will be rebound (although I would love to be proved wrong).

So the price tag for this book without rights might not be for you, but for someone whose favorite book is IT and who isn't interested in the rest of the DR catalog or what's in the theoretical pipeline at DR, it might be just right. Only time will tell
    I would gladly pay 11 grand for the 3 books and rights...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If you’re serious, I would suggest posting in the ‘King books/items wanted’ thread, you might just find an interested seller. Here’s a link to the thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Wanted/page284
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If you’re serious, I would suggest posting in the ‘King books/items wanted’ thread, you might just find an interested seller. Here’s a link to the thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Wanted/page284
    Agreed and I will, I just put up looking for something else and wanted to pace myself . Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

I don't mean to piggy-back on the Dragon Rebound discussion going on, but I have been looking to sell my matching set of The Dark Half and Cujo (with rights). If anyone is interested, please PM me.
    Thanks!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chrise View Post
    I don't mean to piggy-back on the Dragon Rebound discussion going on, but I have been looking to sell my matching set of The Dark Half and Cujo (with rights). If anyone is interested, please PM me.
    Thanks!
    PM sent

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey all - looking to fund a grail purchase so some books have to go. I have a VG+/VG+ Inscribed first printing of Dreamcatcher here for sale. The inscription reads “To Judi - with best wishes, Stephen King”. 235 shipped to the lower 48. International and Alaska/Hawaii at cost.

EDIT: SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all -

Thinning out some of my Suntup cover collection - just don't have room to display them all!
    Prices include shipping in the U.S.; prices PayPal F&F. New, will be shipped with the same packing and protection as originally sent to me by Suntup.

Desperation (Grant Limited Edition), 12x17, signed by Don Maitz $110
    The Long Walk (UK Paperback), 11x17, signed by Gerry Grace $100
    Cujo, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    Colorado Kid (Glen Orbik Hard Case Crime), 10.5x17 $60 (facsimile signature)
    Firestarter, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    The Black House, 10.5x17, signed by Rick Berry $110
    Pet Sematary (US), 11x17, signed by Linda Fennimore $100

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Both issues of Esquire with In the Tall Grass, the short story collaboration with Joe Hill. $25 shipped.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excepting offers
    19 books
    1 signed by King

Complete set of non-CD limited editions about King.

U.S lower 48 only please
    Thx!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now excepting offers! Awful mustache and all!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Sleeping beauties gift edition - still sealed in publishers shrink wrap. 190 shipped in the lower 48. International at cost.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Hello all -

Thinning out some of my Suntup cover collection - just don't have room to display them all!
    Prices include shipping in the U.S.; prices PayPal F&F. New, will be shipped with the same packing and protection as originally sent to me by Suntup.

Desperation (Grant Limited Edition), 12x17, signed by Don Maitz $110
    The Long Walk (UK Paperback), 11x17, signed by Gerry Grace $100
    Cujo, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    Colorado Kid (Glen Orbik Hard Case Crime), 10.5x17 $60 (facsimile signature)
    Firestarter, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    The Black House, 10.5x17, signed by Rick Berry $110
    Pet Sematary (US), 11x17, signed by Linda Fennimore $100
    Is your Pet Sematary the big print or the smaller one?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

It is the 11x17 (small print). I believe the large print is 18x24

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties S/L $650 plus shipping.

Email me
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties gift edition, still in shrink-wrap, $125 shipped OBO

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a fine copy of Dandelion Wine for sale. PM me
    Also a lettered Gwendys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 515 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 ... LastLast