Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 515 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

If you get Cemetery Dance to advertise it for you, about $40,000.00

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

If you get Cemetery Dance to advertise it for you, about $40,000.00
    Whenever CD sends out an email about an item the price realized is quite a bit higher than otherwise. The last Book of Horrors that David sold went for $750. The one that CD advertised in an email went for over $3000.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

CHRISTINE - UK UNCORRECTED BOOK PROOF

This is a very scarce advance book proof in very good condition. These rarely come up for sale. There is some creasing to the covers and some soiling / browning to the page edges. There is light edgewear to the spine ends and corners. Also, there is a tear through 'Christine' on the spine which appears to have been during production prior to gluing. £200 WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Collectors...what do you think such an original is worth? I might be a seller...
    There is a tiny carlosdetweiller with horns sitting on one of my shoulders urging me to respond to this question. Another tiny carlosdetweiller with a halo is sitting on the other shoulder urging me to just let it go.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Collectors...what do you think such an original is worth? I might be a seller...
    There is a tiny carlosdetweiller with horns sitting on one of my shoulders urging me to respond to this question. Another tiny carlosdetweiller with a halo is sitting on the other shoulder urging me to just let it go.
    Ha!! While many of us would love to hear your response, I'd hate to see you get negative feedback from those select people that can't handle it.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I'll give you positive feedback to compensate for the hate. I love reading honest opinions.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I promise to provide everyone with negative feedback to even it out. That way nobody's happy!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Also up for grabs:

The dark Tower: The Long Road art print by Michael Whelan.

It is framed and in perfect condition (came framed direct from Whelans site).

This print is now out of print... Here is the link for reference.

http://www.michaelwhelan.com/shop/dark-tower-long-road/

PM me with offers.

If both items are purchased together I will throw in the Salem' Lot print by Chadbourne (signed) seen below.

Apologies for piggy-backing your post sir, but that Salem's Lot print by Glen Chadbourne.....a couple years ago I'm pretty sure he gave me the original painting for that piece...I'll have to check, but I think I have it in my storage unit and completely forgot I own it.

What size is it?

Kris, that's a stellar piece. I hope it goes to a good home!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd need to check next timw i go to my storage area..i think 8 x 11 maybe...unframed

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd need to check next timw i go to my storage area..i think 8 x 11 maybe...unframed
    Yep I think your right David. I held it in my hand! Its a very nice piece
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Also up for grabs:

The dark Tower: The Long Road art print by Michael Whelan.

It is framed and in perfect condition (came framed direct from Whelans site).

This print is now out of print... Here is the link for reference.

http://www.michaelwhelan.com/shop/dark-tower-long-road/

PM me with offers.

If both items are purchased together I will throw in the Salem' Lot print by Chadbourne (signed) seen below.

Apologies for piggy-backing your post sir, but that Salem's Lot print by Glen Chadbourne.....a couple years ago I'm pretty sure he gave me the original painting for that piece...I'll have to check, but I think I have it in my storage unit and completely forgot I own it.

What size is it?

Kris, that's a stellar piece. I hope it goes to a good home!
    I think it will. The few gents who are interested are good home providers haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

DT: TWTTK S/L #625 of 800 ($900) As New. Will ship insured Media Mail for free in the U.S. Actual shipping elsewhere. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey, just gauging any interest. For any Shining fans this would be a SUPER COOL piece to have. It is a Bernie Wrightson original from Before the Play and used in the 1997 TV Guide. Open to offers ON HOLD!!!

THIS IS SOLD. Thanks to all who inquired. Went for a good price considering it was larger than I thought... At 16x12 inches!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn Kris, 16x12 is a good size.

Is it just me or is Bernie's King-related original/published pieces of art getting more and more difficult to find?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Is it just me or is Bernie's King-related original/published pieces of art getting more and more difficult to find?
    Oh I would agree. Not to mention pricey... Detailed, published work is through the roof since he retired. Just look at some of the auctions at Heritage! Crazy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Detailed, published work is through the roof since he retired.
    He didn't look retired when I saw him at Comicpalooza last month.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Detailed, published work is through the roof since he retired.
    He didn't look retired when I saw him at Comicpalooza last month.
    He can't draw anymore Bev. That's the retired I am referring too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

It is a nice sized piece of art. I was surprised to learn that Wrightson did any pencil drawings for the TV Guide appearance of the abridged "Before The Play." I thought he just did the two color pieces. Having read the complete version in Whispers years ago I never even looked at the text in the TV Guide version and completely missed the other artwork. I enjoyed seeing it and hope the new owner enjoys having it.

And I agree that King related artwork by Wrightson is getting pricier and harder to find. I've been buying everything I could get my hands on for years but I couldn't afford the last Cycle Of The Werewolf painting that sold at Heritage Auctions.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well at 8x11 I would guess around a $400 price tag would be fair.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't give you more positive points yet. This post surely deserves a +
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Too much or too little? How would you assess it?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep I think your right David. I held it in my hand! Its a very nice piece
    Kris-

I looked in my storage and could not find it! Where did I show it to you? Storage or home?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    DT: TWTTK S/L #625 of 800 ($900) As New. Will ship insured Media Mail for free in the U.S. Actual shipping elsewhere. Thanks.
    I'd really like a sale for one of my items in the next day or two. Please make reasonable offers. Things have gotten so dire that I've started a gofundme page. Not sure if posting a link on this site is okay so I wont. Thanks.

My phone is off so I'll only be able to check messages once maybe twice a day.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Any interest in a Lord Johns' Signatures Deluxe Slipcased Edition in fine condition? Asking $500 or best offer. PM or email me.

Northridge, CA: Lord John Press, 1991. First Edition Oblong quarto (10-1/2" x 7-1/2") bound in gray cloth with a gilt-lettered morocco leather spine. Housed in a blue cloth slipcase.

An autograph album celebrating writers who were published by the press with an introduction by Stephen King. #75 of 150 of the Deluxe Edition illustrated with photographs and SIGNED by Stephen King, John Barth, James Blaylock, Robert Bloch, T. Coraghessan Boyle, Ray Bradbury, James Lee Burke, Ramsey Campbell, Harry Crews, James Crumley, Louise Erdrich & Michael Dorris, Dennis Etchison, Gerald R. Ford, Richard Ford, Bruce Francis, Ellen Gilchrist, Jim Harrison, Tony Hillerman, William Kennedy, Ursula K. LeGuin, John L'Heureux, Elmore Leonard, Thomas McGuane, Norman Mailer, Richard C. Matheson, Brian Moore, Joseph A. Mugnaini, Joyce Carol Oates, Edna O'Brien, Robert B. Parker, Tim Powers, Reynolds Price, James Purdy, Dan Simmons, Peter Straub, Ross Thomas, Anne Tyler, John Updike, Eudora Welty, and Donald E. Westlake, with printed signatures of William Everson and Richard Yates. Also includes a section of facsimile autographs of Thomas Pynchon, Gandhi, Charlie Chaplin, Einstein, Herman Melville, Ted Williams, and others.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 515 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 ... LastLast