Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 515 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to continue on with all that's happened but I have to say something. It looks like feelings were hurt on every side of the issue and that's bad. Bill isn't lying when he stated that he's been generous to people on here and I can attest to that. That's all I'll say about it as he is not looking for accolades. Yes, I'm new here and I shouldn't get involved in "old timer" things but without knowing who said something to begin with or the circumstances behind it perhaps I should have said nothing. When I originally chimed in I was hoping that I was coming to the defense of someone who has welcomed me and with whom I've had a few behind the scenes chats with. I'm only saying this because I did chime in after Brian apologized and I hate drama. I may be new here but I've been on other SK forums and left because either A)too much back biting and drama or B)if you're new no one cares. I don't post much and probably won't because of the aforementioned things but this seems like a nice forum so far and I've met some nice folks. Plus bought some nice things! Too many! I hope everyone can get past it and move on.

Anyway, sorry to bring it up again.
    As peripheral said bring on the sales!

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I'm looking for the person who HAD #160 of the artist edition of CD's CARRIE. Was sold on The secondary market and now I own it. The previous owner has future numbers 160 reserved through CD and I would like to trade for matching sets of a different number (Salem's on) CD won't tell me who has number 160 of Salems lot on reserved through them so I'm looking for help here.
    Roy@badmoonbooks.com
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    I'm looking for the person who HAD #160 of the artist edition of CD's CARRIE. Was sold on The secondary market and now I own it. The previous owner has future numbers 160 reserved through CD and I would like to trade for matching sets of a different number (Salem's on) CD won't tell me who has number 160 of Salems lot on reserved through them so I'm looking for help here.
    Roy@badmoonbooks.com
    Interesting. This numbering thing is always tricky. I would think that if you provided proof that you own #160 that you should be able to get all subsequent # editions with the matching number. This might be a topic to bring up in the Cemetery Dance thread. I am very interested to see what Brian's response to this would be.

Also this request is probably better suited for the books wanted thread as well. This thread is primarily for selling.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Hi All - Been a while since I've posted, or even had time to read up on all the happenings on the forum. Life has been very busy and challenging lately.

To cut to the chase, I need to liquidate portions of my collection to help cover unforeseen expenses (collecting is investing as well as a passion/hobby right?). I'm going through my shelves today and will post/update a listing here in the next few hours. Pictures of course will be available on request, and will post info on shipping, payment, etc.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by KingKorn View Post
    Hi All - Been a while since I've posted, or even had time to read up on all the happenings on the forum. Life has been very busy and challenging lately.

To cut to the chase, I need to liquidate portions of my collection to help cover unforeseen expenses (collecting is investing as well as a passion/hobby right?). I'm going through my shelves today and will post/update a listing here in the next few hours. Pictures of course will be available on request, and will post info on shipping, payment, etc.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for sale. Every time one of these SK book tours is announced I buy more books.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a BIG Holy Grail type of potential sale:
    Firestarter Lettered Asbestos Edition.
    I will entertain serious offers.
    Keep in mind-book is in perfect shape. Only 25 exist in the world (I'm told there was 26 of course but "urban legend" has it that one was burned, thus leaving only 25 left.
    You can PM me with offers. It will not be a "close out" sale of any type...
    If it does not sell here, it may go up on Ebay. Wanted to give everyone here a shot at it first.
    You do not see these up for sale often...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Keep in mind-book is in perfect shape. Only 25 exist in the world (I'm told there was 26 of course but "urban legend" has it that one was burned, thus leaving only 25 left.
    If it does not sell here, it may go up on Ebay. Wanted to give everyone here a shot at it first.
    I won't be making any offers unfortunately, but would love to see pictures.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I won't be making any offers unfortunately, but would love to see pictures.
    Wow.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 3 boys, ages 15, 13, 10. Pick any 2.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to see what it fetches on ebay.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Agreed.

$0.99 start with no reserve.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Those fees though, ouch.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll start the bid at $10k

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone...I have Signed, limited editions, still shrinkwrapped from Donald Grant of Dark Tower, IV, V, VI VII and Sisters of Eluria, all numbered 843. I would like to sell them as a set, if any one is interested. I also have other S/L including My Pretty Pony, Dark House, Desperation and more (I really have to go and look and see). I also have DT shrinkwrapped trade editions from Grant.
    Thank you for your interest.

Update: I found out through a very nice person here that my shrinkwrapped edition My Pretty Pony is NOT S/L (no clock on the outside).
    The Black House new shrinkwrapped is matching number 843
    Desperation in a black slipcase and still shrinkwrapped is number 1459
    I also have a gift edition still shrinkwrapped in the red slipcase

More to be listed after the holiday weekend..
    BTW I am the original owner of the books I list, unless otherwise indicated.
    Last edited by Oreo713; 03-25-2016 at 12:32 PM. Reason: update

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Still shrinkwrapped? Uh oh.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Still shrinkwrapped? Uh oh.
    When people say it's shrinkwrapped I reply, "Then you don't know what you have."
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would say Very True... even coming from the Publishers. I don't have a huge collection, but there were issues with 2 books that only became visible after removing the wrap, plus I personally removed the wrap from a Grant S/L Waste Lands owned by a family member that had somehow NOT been signed by SK!!! Thankfully Ms. Mod on the official site was very kind and extremely helpful in correcting that last year.

It was absolutely common enough that I will ALWAYS remove, or at least cut a slit in it to make sure that I'm able to check the contents on ANY shrinkwrapped book. That's not to say that there is anything wrong with all of these, and there probably isn't. I jut know that MY experience shows that it is worth it to check.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    Hi everyone...I have Signed, limited editions, still shrinkwrapped from Donald Grant of Dark Tower, IV, V, VI VII and Sisters of Eluria, all numbered 843. I would like to sell them as a set, if any one is interested. I also have other S/L including My Pretty Pony, Dark House, Desperation and more (I really have to go and look and see). I also have DT shrinkwrapped trade editions from Grant.

Update: I found out through a very nice person here that my shrinkwrapped edition My Pretty Pony is NOT S/L (no clock on the outside).

Welcome to the site.
    Fyi, until people get to know you, or someone will vouch for you, there will be some hesitancy to buy from a stranger.
    Hang around and get to know people and you will likely be fine.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Welcome to the site.
    Fyi, until people get to know you, or someone will vouch for you, there will be some hesitancy to buy from a stranger.
    Hang around and get to know people and you will likely be fine.

Thanks....well...I may be new on here, but if you want, I can give my ebay user name as I have almost 900 positive feedbacks. I also recently sold my signed Dark Tower The Gunslinger 1st edition to Bett's, if thats any indication of my honesty. I am sure he would vouch for me.
    I don't know if I really want to open up the shrinkwrap. I know that I purchased them directly from Grant.
    I have so many early reading editions of King' books, starting from Carrie. I am going to have to be selling those off also as I am getting too old to hoard them.

Question: what does the book jacket look like on the asbestos edition of Firestarter?
    Thank you for all of your comments and help.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks....well...I may be new on here, but if you want, I can give my ebay user name as I have almost 900 positive feedbacks. I also recently sold my signed Dark Tower The Gunslinger 1st edition to Bett's, if thats any indication of my honesty. I am sure he would vouch for me.
    I don't know if I really want to open up the shrinkwrap. I know that I purchased them directly from Grant.
    I have so many early reading editions of King' books, starting from Carrie. I am going to have to be selling those off also as I am getting too old to hoard them.

Question: what does the book jacket look like on the asbestos edition of Firestarter?
    LIKE THIS

Welcome to the site.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity, does it turn out you have an asbestos firestarter, Oreo713? That would be quite the find!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Technically speaking, there is no dustjacket on the "asbestos" Firestarter. The boards are bound in an asbestos material.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

LIKE THIS

Welcome to the site.....

Thank you....happy to be here.....and BTW..nope I don't have that...lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Out of curiosity, does it turn out you have an asbestos firestarter, Oreo713? That would be quite the find!
    unfortunately not

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Per discussions in another thread, I have a NF++ US 1st Rage that is available.
    Actually two.
    I'll entertain a >$1k offer for the unsigned copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 515 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 413 463 ... LastLast