Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 515 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I want to make clear that AFAIK, Lot Guy has always paid for items he bought, and always delivered items purchased from him. There are some who have experienced inordinate delays when dealing with him, but he's never ripped anyone off.
    Members should take advantage of the Feedback option regarding deals initiated through the site. Even a positive transaction can have a note mentioning an inordinate delay,
    He is slow, but he comes through. Eventually I was happy with our transaction.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC SALE....ORIGINAL WHELAN ART

$3,500 + Shipping / Insurance: Paypal Friends and Family or Buyer adds 4%

Will be home later tonight, will update post with image size and overall size. Sorry about the glare....

WOW!!! Is that the original piece or a signed limited print of the same? Either way, seems to be a great price and piece!!! Good luck and sorry to see you part with it, Tim!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a lot of deals with Matt and I can't complain. Once a book was lost and he replaced it.
    I'm sure he'll have his reasons and I'll surely keep on dealing with him.

Also, I'm used to delays. I live a couple thousand miles away from...well, everyone.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt has always come through for me as well. I hope everything is okay.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding, Matt/Loy Guy. So let me see if I have this straight. Everyone received what they paid for and were paid for what they delivered. However, because of a few recent delayed deliveries and perceived poor communications some folks feel the need to ruin his reputation publicly, despite what may or may not be a serious crisis he may be currently experiencing and/or a few recent delayed delivery of items?

Whoa, tough crowd!!! Glad I had nothing in process when I went into a coma. I'd be chewed up, spit out and wind up begging for King updates on a street corner by now!!! LOL LOL LOL

Seriously, has anyone inquired as to what may be going on or, considered he may be trying to maintain his privacy during a sensitive time for him and/or his family? I mean we try to look after/support one another as much as we can here, right? I think I will contact him and see what is going on and let you folks know what I hear if he is okay with that. I hope nothing too serious is going on with him. From what I can see & hear he has always been a stand up guy to deal with until recent issues may have arisen. That has certainly been my personal experience with the man in the past.

How about a little benefit of the doubt until we know a little more? It appears to me that no one has actually been injured or incurred any significant damages to date, yes? I'll let you know what I hear and if anyone else is in contact with him please share any confirmed info if you are able. Speculation, assumptions and innuendo serve no practical purpose I can see.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Regarding, Matt/Loy Guy. So let me see if I have this straight. Everyone received what they paid for and were paid for what they delivered. However, because of a few recent delayed deliveries and perceived poor communications some folks feel the need to ruin his reputation publicly, despite what may or may not be a serious crisis he may be currently experiencing and/or a few recent delayed delivery of items?
    No one named him until someone insisted the person they were talking about be named. I have seen many more people saying they had no issues and don't see anyone that seems to be out to ruin someone's reputation. In fact, the buyer didn't even bring it up, did they? RF just mentioned a current issue he was dealing with that he shouldn't have to as an example and things went from there unless I missed something.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    No one named him until someone insisted the person they were talking about be named. I have seen many more people saying they had no issues and don't see anyone that seems to be out to ruin someone's reputation. In fact, the buyer didn't even bring it up, did they? RF just mentioned a current issue he was dealing with that he shouldn't have to as an example and things went from there unless I missed something.
    I think you've pretty much summed that up.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I think you've pretty much summed that up.
    Hey now, don't be getting me in trouble with Merlin, what if he gets me for Secret Santa!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey now, don't be getting me in trouble with Merlin, what if he gets me for Secret Santa!!
    Actually I bet you would do quite well.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE....ORIGINAL WHELAN ART

$3,500 + Shipping / Insurance: Paypal Friends and Family or Buyer adds 4%

Will be home later tonight, will update post with image size and overall size. Sorry about the glare....

WOW!!! Is that the original piece or a signed limited print of the same? Either way, seems to be a great price and piece!!! Good luck and sorry to see you part with it, Tim!!!
    Pulled the post. Item no longer for sale...

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Yeah... Saw it this morning listed as auction with $1,500 starting bid...
    It looked like the S/L wasn't taken care of. That is one book I keep in plastic on my shelf. Not a big fan of doing that, but the black cloth needs protected.

Mulleins
    And yet, I'd sell mine for $1,900. Bumped corner but at least the black cloth isn't all moldy.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Talked to the Seller before he sold it. Claimed it was dust..

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra 1st/1st flat signed Dead Zone I would sell (or trade) if anybody's interested... just saying.
    (I think the date is 9/28/79)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

I've never had any issues with Lotguy, he has always been prompt in communicating and follow through the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

As far as the rest of this goes, if you are going to bother posting something on here complaining about another member, without mentioning them, you are doing a disservice to the forum and other members. Otherwise you just seem like the grandfather from the Simpsons yelling at clouds.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Regarding, Matt/Loy Guy. So let me see if I have this straight. Everyone received what they paid for and were paid for what they delivered. However, because of a few recent delayed deliveries and perceived poor communications some folks feel the need to ruin his reputation publicly, . . .

It appears to me that no one has actually been injured or incurred any significant damages to date, yes?
    I have no dog in this fight and no knowledge of Lot Guy's actions, but as an objective observer of this thread, I think perhaps some of the more serious concern originated when RF said:

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    This is the stuff that really drives me crazy.
    In the last few weeks I've had members contact me regarding transactions/purchases that have been slow in being delivered or paid for.
    The seller (member) has more than once used the excuse that the item was retuned due to an address problem; thus returned and on the next attempt finally arrives, but weeks later than it should be.
    The member owes thousands to someone here.
    So since RF is in charge of matters here and has intimate knowledge of the goings-on around here, I -- and I can only assume some others -- took that as gospel that thousands of dollars were owed and overdue, which is indeed an injury of significant damages. But then in a post a day or two later RF says "There are some who have experienced inordinate delays when dealing with him, but he's never ripped anyone off", so perhaps that is not the case, after all...I don't know. Perhaps RF was talking about another seller in that earlier post...? But if some folks were showing concern in this thread, I think it's understandable, given the information we'd read.

I think the best thing to take away from all this is, again, PayPal Gift is just about as much of a gamble as sending cash through the mail, while standard PayPal ameliorates most of that risk. Using (standard) PayPal Goods & Services doesn't necessarily express a distrust about a seller; it's just a recognition that sometimes Things Happen and a prudent consumer is wise to protect him/herself against those unforeseen circumstances.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I was triggered by the statement about the amount owed to a member and the fact that I experienced the exact same issues as others (lots of delays in the shipping and communication process, problems with tracking info and shipping address, and so on), where I initially thought I was the only one and it was just a case of bad luck. But as I said, I'm not ready to accuse him of anything. I will, however, make sure to cover my ass in future transactions with booksellers - whether I consider them to be friends or not. I hope Matt will sort this out.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I think the best thing to take away from all this is, again, PayPal Gift is just about as much of a gamble as sending cash through the mail, while standard PayPal ameliorates most of that risk. Using PayPal Gift doesn't necessarily express a distrust about a seller; it's just a recognition that sometimes Things Happen and a prudent consumer is wise to protect him/herself against those unforeseen circumstances.
    I think that what you meant was that we should use the Goods & Services payment type to protect EVERYONE'S interest. It really doesn't amount to much extra in most deals.

I too bought from Matt and though my last buys were late like most others this summer, I'd definitely consider buying from him again. There was certainly no malice in what was going on, and he has a passion and talent for obtaining these ultra-rare items. The "fixes" that he needs to make are simple fixes, so once he's ready and able, I don't think anyone should need to hesitate if he has an item that they want.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I think the best thing to take away from all this is, again, PayPal Gift is just about as much of a gamble as sending cash through the mail, while standard PayPal ameliorates most of that risk. Using PayPal Gift doesn't necessarily express a distrust about a seller; it's just a recognition that sometimes Things Happen and a prudent consumer is wise to protect him/herself against those unforeseen circumstances.
    I think that what you meant was that we should use the Goods & Services payment type to protect EVERYONE'S interest. It really doesn't amount to much extra in most deals.
    I sure did -- bad misspeak on my part. Thanks for the alert of the my mistake; I've corrected my original post to reflect what I meant to type.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (#341 of 350) $1400
    The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300) NOW $250
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($230) NOW $200
    Prime Evil Limited (#870 of 1000) ($400) NOW $275
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100) NOW $60
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100) NOW $60
    Feast of Fear (LTD edition #287 of 600) ($50) NOW $40
    Cujo UK 1st HB [Export Edition DJ with no price] ($60)
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? 1st Trade PB ($10)
    Dolores Claiborne 1st U.S. HB ($20)
    The Tommyknockers 1st U.S. HB (with gold lettering) ($20)

Magazines For Sale:
    Startling Mystery Stories (#6) $400 (both for $675)
    Startling Mystery Stories (#12) $350 (both for $675)
    Gallery (November 1980) (The Monkey booklet - intact) (missing small chunk out of top left back cover, otherwise mint, from the publisher) ($25)
    Bizarre Adventures (December 1981) (Lawnmower Man comic) ($10)
    Sourcebook (1982) (King on cover) ($25)
    Weird Tales (Fall 1984) (Beachworld) ($50) (2 copies)
    Heroes For Hope X-Men (Special with SK/Wrightson segment) ($10) (2 copies)
    Twilight Zone (February 1986) (King on cover) ($10) (2 copies)
    Omni (October 1986) (The End of the Whole Mess) ($15) (3 copies)
    New Yorker (April 16, 1990) (Head Down) ($40)
    New Yorker (October 31, 1994) (The Man in the Black Suit) ($50)
    New Yorker (June 22-29, 1998 ) (That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French) ($10)
    Meanwhile, still selling these many fine items. Didn't want to get lost in the current conversation.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post

I too bought from Matt and though my last buys were late like most others this summer, I'd definitely consider buying from him again. There was certainly no malice in what was going on, and he has a passion and talent for obtaining these ultra-rare items. The "fixes" that he needs to make are simple fixes, so once he's ready and able, I don't think anyone should need to hesitate if he has an item that they want.
    I just wish Matt would chime in. I could really care less if a package was late... I live in Canada so they are always late. I just don't like that he "owes a fellow member thousands". There I draw the line.... That is not cool.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally signed contract to buy a new house so all those "doubles and triples" and other stuff must go. Losing a lot of built in shelf space. I'll start with new stuff at about cost.

Set of PS Publishing Ann. Eds. - Carrie, Christine, Pet Semetery, Thinner (just the matching no., variant cover NOT included). All on hand $420.00. Matching Skeleton Crew and Salem's Lot on order - $200.00. Plus US Priority Shipping.
    Ordered thro SPress so any further editions should be able to be matched by them, but I personally cannot guaranty that.

Carrie - CD S/L Artists Ed. - $225.00. Plus US Priority shipping. Also have matching Salem's Lot on order - $250.00.
    I'm pretty much sure they will transfer number to new owner.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Carrie - CD S/L Artists Ed. - $225.00. Plus US Priority shipping. Also have matching Salem's Lot on order - $250.00.
    I'm pretty much sure they will transfer number to new owner.
    They definitely will.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I have an extra 1st/1st flat signed Dead Zone I would trade or sell (make offer) if interested.
    **DEAD ZONE IS SOLD**

You choose which jacket (see below) you want:
    #1 The one on the left not as vibrant, has (red) fade to spine.
    #2 The one on the right is more vibrant, no fade on spine, gold not properly aligned from printer but has two tears to jacket

#1 Top
    #2 Bottom

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Does jacket #2 have a price on the inner flap. The lettering of the title looks different from jacket #1 and does not look like any first edition jackets in my collection. Just curious.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

**DEAD ZONE IS SOLD**

Bob,
    Yes both have $11.95 price.
    Both also have the matching address: 625 Madison Ave, address on the inside of the back flap.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Does jacket #2 have a price on the inner flap. The lettering of the title looks different from jacket #1 and does not look like any first edition jackets in my collection. Just curious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 515 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast