Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 515 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    My lips are sealed, Director!!! I would never put to chance the perks I have been blessed to be bestowed upon me. Whether "real" or imagined!!! LOL
    What happened to your scrolling user title....... the scroll bite the dust? abuse your scroll?
    It still scrolls, no? I try to be a good subject. Nothing I cannot do for my, Director!!! LOL
    Appears to be now..maybe it was being lazy previously or your powers were in limbo.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My lips are sealed, Director!!! I would never put to chance the perks I have been blessed to be bestowed upon me. Whether "real" or imagined!!! LOL
    What happened to your scrolling user title....... the scroll bite the dust? abuse your scroll?
    It still scrolls, no? I try to be a good subject. Nothing I cannot do for my, Director!!! LOL
    Appears to be now..maybe it was being lazy previously or your powers were in limbo.
    When in a thread, sometimes the scroll does not refresh instantly.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the notes, but but but ...
    - Prices aren't needed. Seriously, I'm tired of looking at the stuff. Anyone interested in anything should message me with their best offer, and we can go from there.
    - People who ignore 2+ pages of items aren't true collectors. True collectors are the ones who click on Craigslist ads listed as "Lot of Adult Magazines" because there just might be some old Cavalier issues with King stories in them.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bumping this...all offers considered.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Here is an updated list, as of 0930 am, 4-18-14, these are still available.
    As stated before, please make offers, price listed includes shipping in US

US signed 1st editions

Insomnia, signed by King...$225
    Faithful, signed by King..$175
    Under the Dome, White lettering, in collector slipcase, signed by King...$250
    Under the Dome, Grey lettering, in collector slipcase, signed by King...$250

FDNS in collector slipcase, signed by King...$250

TWTTKH signed first in slipcase... $350
    TWTTKH signed 2nd in slipcase... $250

Doctor Sleep, signed in slipcase....$250

Danse Macabre, NOT signed, but is the s/l version, no slipcase or glassine, has 1st edition jacket..$200
    The Shining gift edition with Sketch book, brand new in box still...$125
    Desperation gift edition, crease on cover front flap, and last page, $40

UK books
    TWTTKH #456 of 700 version, facsimile signature...$125

thanks
    Rusty

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    True collectors are the ones who click on Craigslist ads listed as "Lot of Adult Magazines" because there just might be some old Cavalier issues with King stories in them.
    Yes. You have no idea how far and wide I've searched for (what probably doesn't exist) the 'issue' of Adam or Adam Bedside Reader or Adam Quarterly for The Float, the original version of The Raft since King said he was paid for it and it was supposedly published.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Cue someone here pulling out the only known copy and showing it to all of us, while we stand gawking in amazement...

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The story on The Float:

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I don't think The Float was ever published. I've been paid for things that never made it into print, too.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Looking to raise a little extra funds to pay off the purchase of a DT s/l that matches my set.

For sale: matching number (118) the number should be one hundred eighteen. pet sematary and Christine, ps publishing. F/f/f. 300 for the pair OBO (any offer considered)

If this is purchased today you get free shipping and I will reduce the price to 280 (unless you are international, then it will be at cost).

Traveler Andrea will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to raise some money to cover unexpected medical bills this Spring. All reasonable offers will be considered.
    All items listed below include priority shipping within the US (does not include Hawaii or Alaska). Buyer pays actual shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and any other destinations outside the US. Please provide your address for shipping quote. PayPal payments accepted.

Feel free to PM me with questions, or email me directly at notes4andrea@yahoo.com. I'm happy to send detailed images of all items.

1. Signed, limited & matching #338 F/F: Dark Tower VII; LSOE and Wind Through the Keyhole: $2,200 - (I also have the AE Editions, if interested please make an offer for all 6 items)
    2. DT: The Gunslinger, Grant Publishing 2nd Trade Edition, signed by Michael Whelan - Book is NF/F, and the DJ is VG/NF: - SOLD
    3. Flat signed Under the Dome, Trade Edition from NYC event in 2009: $150 each (1 available, 1 - ON HOLD)
    4. Blockade Billy Gift Edition F/F, First Edition with baseball card in publisher's shrink wrap with publisher's slipcase: $100
    5. He is Legend, Signed Limited #269 F/F with publisher's slipcase, An anthology of original stories paying tribute to acclaimed short stories and novels of Richard Matheson. Includes the first collaboration between father/son Stephen King and Joe Hill. Also includes work by Whitley Strieber, F. Paul Wilson, Joe Lansdale, John Shirley as well as a collaboration between Matheson and the late Charles Beaumont ("Conjure Wife"). Signed by all contributors except Richard Matheson as issued: $300
    (#271 F/F - SOLD)

Many thanks to those that made purchases from me in the last two months.
    Thanks for looking, Andrea
    Last edited by Andrea; 04-22-2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Update listing 4/22/14

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

US Doctor Sleep ARC/proof near fine $400 includes US Priority Mail. Paypal gift. PM or email. (I'll try to get back to you ASAP, but remember it's the holiday.)

John

Last edited by jhanic; 04-20-2014 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Added picture

Along the Path of the Beam JulesH will become famous soon enough JulesH's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Looking to raise some money to cover unexpected medical bills this Spring. All reasonable offers will be considered.
    All items listed below include priority shipping within the US (does not include Hawaii or Alaska). Buyer pays actual shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and any other destinations outside the US. Please provide your address for shipping quote. PayPal payments accepted.

Feel free to PM me with questions, or email me directly at notes4andrea@yahoo.com. I'm happy to send detailed images of all items.

1. Signed, limited & matching #338 F/F: Dark Tower VII; LSOE and Wind Through the Keyhole: $2,200 - (I also have the AE Editions, if interested please make an offer for all 6 items)
    2. DT: The Gunslinger, Grant Publishing 2nd Trade Edition, signed by Michael Whelan - Book is NF/F, and the DJ is VG/NF: $300
    3. Flat signed Under the Dome, Trade Edition from NYC event in 2009: $150 each (2 available)
    4. Blockade Billy Gift Edition F/F, First Edition with baseball card in publisher's shrink wrap with publisher's slipcase: $100
    5. He is Legend, Signed Limited #269 F/F and #271 F/F, An anthology of original stories paying tribute to Richard Matheson. Includes the first collaboration between father and son Stephen King and Joe Hill: $300 each

Just wanted to give a shout out to Andrea. I recently bought the It GE and portfolio from her for a very reasonable price. Her communication was excellent and the items were expertly packed. Thanks again Andrea
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. Ray Bradbury

Traveler Andrea will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by JulesH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post

2. DT: The Gunslinger, Grant Publishing 2nd Trade Edition, signed by Michael Whelan - Book is NF/F, and the DJ is VG/NF: - SOLD
    3. Flat signed Under the Dome, Trade Edition from NYC event in 2009: $150 each (1 available, 1 - ON HOLD)
    5. He is Legend, Signed Limited #269 F/F with publisher's slipcase, An anthology of original stories paying tribute to acclaimed short stories and novels of Richard Matheson. Includes the first collaboration between father/son Stephen King and Joe Hill. Also includes work by Whitley Strieber, F. Paul Wilson, Joe Lansdale, John Shirley as well as a collaboration between Matheson and the late Charles Beaumont ("Conjure Wife"). Signed by all contributors except Richard Matheson as issued: $300 each
    (#271 F/F - SOLD)

Just wanted to give a shout out to Andrea. I recently bought the It GE and portfolio from her for a very reasonable price. Her communication was excellent and the items were expertly packed. Thanks again Andrea
    Last edited by Andrea; 04-22-2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Update listing 4/22/14

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

IT Gift Edition for sale.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    How much??

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    How much??
    The prices for this are getting out of hand... Not even signed... I just can't figure it out!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Well I'm really not sure what the exact market value is. Make me an offer and I'm sure we can figure something out

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    US Doctor Sleep ARC/proof near fine $400 includes US Priority Mail. Paypal gift. PM or email. (I'll try to get back to you ASAP, but remember it's the holiday.)

John

Sold.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nightmares & dreamscapes, serie press kit : the folder only (as I have it twice), not the WHOLE press kit with the pillow in the box...
    $15 + shipping
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have forsale a signed first edition of The Wind Through The Keyhole in the CD aftermarket slipcase. Purchased from Betts last year. Asking $350 plus shipping. PM for photo.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep S/L for $575 shipped in the US.

For another $95 I will add a GE of the same title.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

This isn't SK-related but I know there are people who collect GRRM here as well so I thought I'd post it here. If it doesn't fit please feel free to delete.

I've got Clash of Kings #191 for sale with rights to Game of Thrones. I'm looking for an IT S/L and would be interested in a trade.

My Mood
    Inspired

VERY motivated to sell matching number 118 for ps publishing Christine and pet sematary. 225 OBO - seriously make an offer (within some reason )

Also have motivation to sell my F/f/f A clash of kings signed limited number 499.
    Last edited by Kingfan24; 04-22-2014 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Change ACoK price to reflect market pricing - apparently I need to rethink my pricing

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

New books available on Betts. Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not.

http://www.bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html#girl

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    New books available on Betts. Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not.

http://www.bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html#girl
    Usually it would go here: http://www.thedarktower.org/Intriguing-Stephen-King-King-Related-Dark-Tower-Auctions-Sales
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 515 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast