Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 515 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Carrie
    I happen to know of an upcoming lettered Cemetery Dance Carrie for sale.
    If interested, please PM with offer.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

RAGE UK 1st - VG condition. U$S 200
    The Gunslinger - Signed pocket new. Signed by King. U$S 150
    Song of Susannah UK Proof with letter. VG condition. U$S 100
    Under the dome UK Proof. VG condition. U$S 80
    The Drawing of the three Signet ARC. Good condition. U$S 40
    He is legend (Gauntlet Press) proof. New. U$S 80
    The lost works of SK ARC. Good condition. U$S 25
    Lovecraft. Against World. Against life. Proof. New. U$S 40
    Hardfreeze (Dan Simmons). US proof. VG condition. U$S 15
    Drood (Dan Simmons) US proof. VG condition. U$S 25
    The terror (Dan Simmons) US Proof. VG condition. U$S 25

PM if interested.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is an updated list, as of 0930 am, 4-18-14, these are still available.
    As stated before, please make offers, price listed includes shipping in US

US signed 1st editions

Insomnia, signed by King...$225
    Faithful, signed by King..$175
    Under the Dome, White lettering, in collector slipcase, signed by King...$250
    Under the Dome, Grey lettering, in collector slipcase, signed by King...$250

FDNS in collector slipcase, signed by King...$250

TWTTKH signed first in slipcase... $350
    TWTTKH signed 2nd in slipcase... $250

Doctor Sleep, signed in slipcase....$250

Danse Macabre, NOT signed, but is the s/l version, no slipcase or glassine, has 1st edition jacket..$200
    The Shining gift edition with Sketch book, brand new in box still...$125
    Desperation gift edition, crease on cover front flap, and last page, $40

UK books
    TWTTKH #456 of 700 version, facsimile signature...$125

thanks
    Rusty

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Gift Edition of The Shining from Sub Press. There is a tiny bit of wear on the dust jacket on the bottom of the rear jacket flap fold (Pictures available upon request). $100, OBO. Includes Media Mail shipping to the lower 48. International at cost. I prefer standard PayPal to protect both buyer and seller as long as the 3% is covered by buyer, but will accept PayPal gift.

Half the proceeds will go to the Haven Fund.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    For Sale:

Gift Edition of The Shining from Sub Press. There is a tiny bit of wear on the dust jacket on the bottom of the rear jacket flap fold (Pictures available upon request). $100, OBO. Includes Media Mail shipping to the lower 48. International at cost. I prefer standard PayPal to protect both buyer and seller as long as the 3% is covered by buyer, but will accept PayPal gift.

50% to The Haven Fundraiser? Wow.
    That is generous (and the price is nice).

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Many thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I`m new to this forum and now know that ist fatal to me - so many great pieces that I would like

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I`m new to this forum and now know that ist fatal to me - so many great pieces that I would like
    Your bookcase and wallet will love and hate you in equal measures...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Until further notice, this is SOLD!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    For Sale:

Just coming on here to say that.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    For Sale:

Just coming on here to say that.
    Could there be a Haven Fund item in the works?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Ok, to sweeten the deal. I'll sell my Black House signed/Limited and throw in the matching set of Black House/Talisman limited set.

$400 for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Hoping to give this a new home here somewhere. It's going on eBay in a few days if not. I will consider best offers

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    I have a copy of the Black House signed limited by Grant. Still in great condition. No bumps or bruises.
    $350 via paypal gift.

I also have a signed ARC of Speaks The Nightbird by McCammon. $50

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisey's Story Gift edition in slipcase (still sealed in shrinkwrap) $40
    The Talisman 1984 DMG Gift Edition $225
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $135
    Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition $120
    Doctor Sleep Scribner Promo Sleep Mask $20
    The Dark Tower 1-3 in Grant Slipcase $150 (DT1 is a 3rd, DT2 is a 2nd, and DT3 is a 1st)
    UK Cell Promo Booklet $25
    Slipcase for Joyland Hardback (Produced by stephenkingcollector.com) $30

Doctor Sleep Signed 1st Edition $245
    Under the Dome Signed 1st Edition in Aftermarket Slipcase $200
    Lisey's Story Signed 1st Edition $175
    Bag of Bones Inscribed 1st Edition $150
    Just After Sunset Signed 1st Edition $200 (comes with program from event)
    Double Feature by Owen King Signed 1st Edition $50
    Innocence by Dean Koontz Signed 1st Edition $45
    Joyland Signed 1st Edition Paperback $195
    Coraline by Neil Gaiman Signed US 1st Edition $75

S/L Legacies $320 SOLD
    S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $270 (TRAYCASE HAS SMALL BUMP)
    S/L The Dark Man $365
    S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
    S/L Black House $275
    S/L UK Wizard & Glass $400
    S/L He is Legend $250
    S/L UK Under The Dome $350
    S/L The Wind Through The Keyhole $1100
    S/L Doctor Sleep $600

Prices above are paid via Paypal Gift (if you don't like using Paypal gift, add 2%).

Shipping in the US is $6 for the first item, $4 for each additional item.

Insurance is $3 on the first $100, and $1 for each additional $100.

Contact me via EMAIL please.

I ship Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Gift Ed of IT for sale $425

MINT condition Gift Ed. of IT. DJ in a Brodart cover. Perfect copy $425.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy4, you have mail...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Optimistic...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Optimistic...
    And I thought I paid high for mine...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Joyland 1st Edition Flatsigned & Joyland Limited edition 1/1500 sealed both for $325.00
    $50.00 will go to Haven Fund RF is aware of this posting & when sold he will recieve $50.00 through Paypal from me.
    Thanks

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

nvm, I confused the editions.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    nvm, I confused the editions.
    You were "Confused"? Welcome!! We have a "club" and everything!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Joyland 1st Edition Flatsigned & Joyland Limited edition 1/1500 sealed both for $325.00
    $50.00 will go to Haven Fund RF is aware of this posting & when sold he will recieve $50.00 through Paypal from me.
    Thanks
    That is a fair deal.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Shot you an email, tippy.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

RAGE UK 1st - VG condition. U$S 200
    The Gunslinger - Signet pocket new. Signed by King. U$S 150
    Song of Susannah UK Proof with letter. VG condition. U$S 100
    Under the dome UK Proof. VG condition. U$S 80
    The Drawing of the three Signet ARC. Good condition. U$S 40
    He is legend (Gauntlet Press) proof. New. U$S 80
    The lost works of SK ARC. Good condition. U$S 25
    Lovecraft. Against World. Against life. Proof. New. U$S 40
    Hardfreeze (Dan Simmons). US proof. VG condition. U$S 15
    Drood (Dan Simmons) US proof. VG condition. U$S 25
    The terror (Dan Simmons) US Proof. VG condition. U$S 25

PM if interested.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, excuse my ignorance but what does 'Signed pocket new' mean?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Ari, excuse my ignorance but what does 'Signed pocket new' mean?
    Signed Pocket Paperback Edition.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 515 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 343 ... LastLast