Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 515 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I have the AE edition of Wolves of the Calla and DT VII for sale if anyone is interested please pm me.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

UK first editions:

The Shinning
    Firestarter
    Cujo
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery
    The Tommyknockers
    The Stand - Complete and Uncut
    Needful Things
    Gerald's Game
    Dolores Claiborne
    Insomnia
    Desperation
    Bag of Bones
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    Dreamcatcher
    Cell
    Duma Key
    Wizard and Glass (book club, only harcover edition)
    Wolves of the Calla
    Song of Susannah
    The Dark Tower
    Black House (black cover)
    Black House (white cover,signed by Straub)
    Skeleton Crew
    Four Past Midnight
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    Hearts In Atlantis
    Everything's Eventual
    Thinner (with King book ribon)
    The Regulators
    Blaze
    Umney's Last Case (short story)

$500 for all. You pay exact shipping. I smoke. Some smoke smell is possible.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, great deal for someone to get into UK firsts. I'm tempted.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Especially because you don't want to think about what it would cost to order and ship every book separately from the UK to the US.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am very tempted too... ONLY because the day is coming where I will run out of stuff to collect and that would be my next conquest... but I have to complete my GE and S/L's first
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

According to Justin Brooks, THE CAT FROM HELL was first published in german, in an german anthology titled : TOP HORROR, published by Heyne!
    The story being commissionned specifically for this book.

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That may have been the first German publication, but the entire story was published in the June 1977 issue of Cavalier. Actually, the first part of the story was in the March 1977 issue, with a contest for readers to finish it. According to Brooks, Top Horror was published in 1984.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Furthur tempting the tempted...$500 shipped.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Furthur tempting the tempted...$500 shipped.
    I hope you mean USA shipping. International shipping by itself would be ~>$500.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, i suppose I should have specified. lol

If you rescue me

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    That may have been the first German publication, but the entire story was published in the June 1977 issue of Cavalier. Actually, the first part of the story was in the March 1977 issue, with a contest for readers to finish it. According to Brooks, Top Horror was published in 1984.

John

My bad. I read the wrong entry. One related to an introduction to his story.
    Thanks for correcting my mistake!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shining Gift edition with preliminary sketches chapbook. $120 PP gift. Free shipping in USA. International at cost.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Anyone here NOT have a signed US trade edition of Dr Sleep that wants to trade?

I have copies from the recent Florida signing. Can also include a CD Dr Sleep slipcase, original ticket and pictures of the signing.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Traveler BrotherBarr is on a distinguished road

Further to my post in "The Ebay BS Game" thread, I'm open to offers on my IT dustjacket. It is inscribed and signed "For Branden\ Best\ Stephen King". Probably too much to hope that there are a dozen or so members here all called Branden!

Jacket has a fold down the spine where it has previously been kept framed; I have since re-framed it and folded it where the jacket naturally folds, but the crease remains. This signature and inscription has been authenticated by Dave Hutcheson of Hutch's Rare Books (his email can be provided on request), and people in the Ebay BS thread have also verified it. I have it listed on Ebay here, but that price is based on a copy of the novel I saw on the "sold items" on Ebay a while ago and I know the jacket alone isn't worth that much. So - open to offers. I'm a keen SK collector, so money raised from it will go towards adding some of his earlier stuff to my beloved shelves. :-)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously ?
    It's just a jacket, and a crappy one at that.
    I realize you're proud of this but the price is absurd.
    But regardless, good luck with your plug.

BTW.. Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherBarr View Post
    Further to my post in "The Ebay BS Game" thread, I'm open to offers on my IT dustjacket. It is inscribed and signed "For Branden\ Best\ Stephen King". Probably too much to hope that there are a dozen or so members here all called Branden!

Jacket has a fold down the spine where it has previously been kept framed; I have since re-framed it and folded it where the jacket naturally folds, but the crease remains. This signature and inscription has been authenticated by Dave Hutcheson of Hutch's Rare Books (his email can be provided on request), and people in the Ebay BS thread have also verified it. I have it listed on Ebay here, but that price is based on a copy of the novel I saw on the "sold items" on Ebay a while ago and I know the jacket alone isn't worth that much. So - open to offers. I'm a keen SK collector, so money raised from it will go towards adding some of his earlier stuff to my beloved shelves. :-)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Seriously ?
    It's just a jacket, and a crappy one at that.
    I realize you're proud of this but the price is absurd.
    Yes. As I said, I realise it's not worth that much. Perhaps I should have put that bit in bold as apparently it's easy to miss it. Perhaps I should also have said that I'm open to offers.

So - open to offers.
    Oh would you look at that, I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    BTW.. Welcome to the site.
    I hope you're not on the welcoming committee at thedarktower.org. But thanks for tacking that on at the end. I'd tack a thanks on to the end of this reply, but unfortunately the box I'm typing in isn't quite big enou

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cook is not on the Welcoming Committee (you can see why), but I am. I thought he was overly snarky.
    Welcome to the site, and don't let Cook upset you. He actually on occasion can be polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cook is not on the Welcoming Committee (you can see why), but I am. I thought he was overly snarky.
    Welcome to the site, and don't let Cook upset you. He actually on occasion can be polite.
    Ha ha, thanks Randall! I was just looking through the 1st Editions page at some of King's earlier works - I've actually never seen the UK 'Salem's Lot cover before! And I checked the page for Danse Macabre...I think I have the copy in your photo! There's a mark on the spine by the Everest House logo and I can't believe my copy has the same mark by coincidence!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right, I was rather critical.
    My apologies BrotherBarr, welcome to the site..... really !!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just looking through the 1st Editions page at some of King's earlier works - I've actually never seen the UK 'Salem's Lot cover before! And I checked the page for Danse Macabre...I think I have the copy in your photo! There's a mark on the spine by the Everest House logo and I can't believe my copy has the same mark by coincidence!
    If you mean this article: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...bre+-+Trade+HC

that is my personal copy. Almost (if not all) of the US 1st editions in our Catalog are hand scanned personal copies.

Yup. Yup. Just realised that's actually their logo. Good lord.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

I've got some foreign King editions, promotional displays, prints, etc. up for sale if anybody is interested. This is part of Jonathan Reitan's collection that I've been helping him sell off and he's happy to have it go to a good King fan/collector's home. Don't be afraid to make offers too as I usually combine things for a discount and so on.

STEPHEN KING & RELATED ART PRINTS & BROADSIDES
    The Little Sisters of Eluria (16” x 22” Art Print by Erik Wilson – Overlook Connection Press – Flat Signed by artist and Numbered #41 of 500 done – in nice glass frame – from King’s Dark Tower series) - $50

The Weekend That Wouldn’t Die (14” x 16” Hand drawn Art by ( Ford ?) from the Stephen King/Dark Tower Convention in - shrinkwrapped with foam board backing) - $10

(Non King Art Prints)
    Tangerine (9” x 14” Art Print by Jill Bauman – Flat Signed by artist and #102 of 500 done – Matted with plastic sleeve on it) - $20

BOOKS
    Carrie (USA Large Print HC – GK Hall & Co, 1994 – with Dustjacket in broadart sleeve) - $16
    Carrie (Japan PB – Shinchoska, 1975 - With flaps and ribbon bookmark) - $15
    Carrie (Italy PB – Tascabili, 2003) - $5
    Christine (French PB – J’ailu, 1984) - $8
    Cujo (Hungary TPB – Europa, 1989) - $5
    Danse Macabre 1 (as: Celui Qui Garde Le Ver) (French TPB – Librio, 1980 – JK Potter Art) - $10
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (as: Schwartz: Der Dunkle Turm) (German TPB – Heyne, 2004) - $8
    The Dead Zone (Japan PB - Shinchoska, 1987 - Blue cover movie tie-in w/film photos, flaps, ribbon) - $12
    The Dead Zone (Japan PB - Shinchoska, 1987 – Red Cover movie tie in w/ flaps, ribbon, no movie photos) - $12
    The Dead Zone (as: Das Attentat) (German TPB – Heyne, 1989) - $6
    The Dead Zone (as: A Holtsav) (Hungary TPB – Europa, 1986) - $8
    The Dead Zone (as: La Zona Muerta) (Spain TPB – Plaza & Janes, 1985) - $10
    Delores Claiborne (Japan PB - with flaps and bookmark) - $8
    Delores Claiborne (Italy TPB – Sperling, 1994) - $5
    Desperation (as: Desesperacion) (Spain TPB – Plaza & Janes, 1998) - $6
    Different Seasons: The Breathing Method (as: Quatro Estacoes: Inverno No Clube) (Brazil TPB – Francisco Alves) - $8
    Different Seasons: The Body (as: Quatro Estacoes: Outono da Inocencia) (Brazil TPB – Francisco Alves)
    - $8
    Gerald’s Game (as: Oyun) (Istanbul TPB – Altin Kitaplar, 1993) - $8
    The Green Mile (as: Zala Judze) (Romanian? HC – Aplis, 2001 – Self Cover (non-dust jacket type) - $15
    The Long Walk (as: Todesmarsch) (German TPB – Heyne, 1991 – as: Richard Bachman) - $8
    Misery (as: Tortura) (Hungary TPB – Regeny Books, 1990) - $6
    Needful Things (as: In Einer Kleinen Stadt) (German TPB – Heyne, 1994) - $5
    On Writing (as: Mientras Escribo) (Spain TPB – Debolsilo, 2002) - $6
    Pet Semetary (as: De Levende Dode) (Norwegian TPB – Damm, 1989) - $8
    Riding The Bullet (as: Un Tour Sur Le Bolid) (French PB – Albin Michel, 2000) - $10
    The Running Man (as: Menschenjagd) (German TPB – Heyne, 1990 – as: Richard Bachman) - $8
    Secret Garden, Secret Window (as: Ventana Secreta, Jardin Secreto) (Mexico PB – Signet, 1995) - $5
    The Shining (as: Drengen Der Skinnede) (Denmark TPB – Borgen, 1980) - $12
    The Shining (Italian TPB – Bompiani, 1991) - $5
    The Shining (USA PB – Signet, 1980 – Movie Tie-in w/ photos) - $3
    Skeleton Crew (Japan PB – Fuchosa, 1988 - with flaps) - $10
    The Stephen King Fanbook (as: Das Stephen King Fanbuch) (German Mini PB – Heyne, 1994) - $12
    The Stephen King Quizbook – by Stephen Spignisi (USA PB – Signet, 1990) - $2
    The Second Stephen King Quizbook – by Stephen Spignisi (USA PB – Signet, 1992) - $2
    Thinner (as: Der Fluch) (German TPB – Heyne Books, 1990 – as: Richard Bachman) - $6
    Thinner (as: Maleficio) (Spanish TPB – Plaza & Janes, 1986 – as: Richard Bachman) - $8
    Umney’s Last Case (USA Mini PB – Penguin 60s) - $8

Dodd, Mead Gallery of Horror (as: Horror: Lo Mejor Del Terror Contemporaneo) (Mexico TPB – Roca, 1990 – w/ flaps on cover – features Stephen King’s “Nona”) - $16
    Fear Itself – Edited by Underwood & Miller (USA PB – Signet, 1985 – Forward by Stephen King) - $3
    Heading Home: Growing Up in Baseball (USA HC – Rizzoli, 1995 – 1st Edition w/dustjacket - Introduction by Stephen King) - $15
    Mid-Life Confidential: The Rock Bottom Remainders (USA HC – Viking, 1994 – 1st Edition w/dustjacket in broadart sleeve – essays by Stephen King & Tabita King, letters by SK, photos, etc.) - $20

(Non-King Books)

Pulp Culture – Frank M. Robinson & Lawrence Davidson (USA HC – Collector’s Press, 2001 – w/ Dustjacket) - $20

COMPACT DISCS (SOUNDTRACKS)

Carrie (Deluxe Edition – MGM/Ryko, 1997) - $18
    The Dead Zone (Milan/BMG, 1994) - $14
    The Green Mile (Warner Brothers, 1999) - $10
    The Shawshank Redemption (Epic, 1994) - $10

COMPUTER GAMES/VIDEOGAMES

F13 (Blue Byte, 1999 – Tri-fold Digipack w/Instruction card) - $15

PROMOTIONAL POSTERS, DISPLAYS, ETC.
    Bag of Bones (14” x 19” Promotional display Riser from Pocket Books – Cardstock with side flaps) - $12
    Black House (15” x 20” Promotional Poster from Random House – in nice glass frame) - $40
    Four Past Midnight (13” x 19” Promotional Display Riser from Signet - Cardstock w/ standup flaps on back) - $16
    Four Past Midnight & The Dark Half (16” x 22” promotional poster from Viking & Signet – in nice glass frame) - $50
    From A Buick 8 (13” x 18” Promotional Display Riser from Simon & Schuster - Cardstock w/standup flaps on sides) - $12
    Gerald’s Game (13” x 22” Promotional Display Riser from Viking – Cardstock w/ standup flaps on sides) - $12
    The Green Mile (14” x 20” Promotional Display Riser from Signet – Cardstock w/Sideflaps and popup section in front) - $15
    Hearts In Atlantis (14” x 18” Promotional Display Riser from Pocket Books – Cardstock w/standup flaps on sides) - $16
    Pet Semetary (12” x 36” Promotional Display Riser from the Movie – Cardboard with back, bottom and sideflaps) - $15

Rock Bottom Remainders (11” x 17” Promotional Concert Poster from Denver Scores November 2, 2001 Show w/ Guest Steve Miller – glossy paper) - $20

Rock Bottom Remainders (11” x 17” Promotional Concert Poster from Bangor Auditorium w/ Guests Warren Zevon and Tess Gerritson – Cardstock) - $20

Sleepwalkers (Orange Plastic Promotional Trick or Treat Bucket w/ Lid from Columbia/Tristar) - $25

The Stand (Uncut Edition) (18” x 16” Promotional Display – Cardstock with side and bottom flaps and pop-up King logo and Holographic Stand Artwork on front) - $30

(Non-King Promo Items)

The Power (Original folded 26” x 44” Movie Theater Poster – stamped w/ name and “1 SH 68-53” on the back) - $40

The Towering Inferno (13” x 18” Large Warner Brothers/20th Century Fox Publicity Promotional Booklet – Magazine Style) - $40

Here's a link to photos of most of it too I put on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/james.r.beach.3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*briefly forgets he's selling and not buying*

Ooh foreign editions I don't have.

If you rescue me

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    *briefly forgets he's selling and not buying*

Ooh foreign editions I don't have.
    LOL! Yeah I do it all the time Brice! Key is to sell more than you buy at the least, eh?

- James

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 515 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast