Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 515 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GRRRRRRRR I want that Cujo... I just can't go that high NOT that it is high.. it is more than fair... for sure! I just would have to pick pocket my wife's purse. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I wish I could go back in time to when LOCUS was selling the limited CUJOs and DANCE MACABREs for $75 apiece and snatched up every one of them. They were available for quite a while at that price too!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

When the s/l Cujo came out, I was buying most of my books from a dealer in the Chicago area, mainly by mail. I had to go to Chicago on business, so I paid a visit to this dealer. He had a number of Cujo s/l volumes and he said they were not selling, so he'd sell me a few at $60 each. I couldn't see the need to buy more than one, though, so that's what I did. I sure wish I could also go back in time.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm using my time machine to go back and befriend Bill Gates and Steve Jobs....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I'm using my time machine to go back and befriend Bill Gates and Steve Jobs....
    There is that, isn't there!

John

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the Grant S/L editions of The drawing of the three #790, The Wastelands #1056, or TWTTKH #223... they are all in fine unread condition.

If interested PM me with offers.

Ray
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray

I sent you a PM yesterday on the S/L Cujo. Please respond.

Thanks

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry... things are very crazy on my side right now... and the response was a bit overwhelming. ..

Doctor Sleep, Cujo, and Salem's Lot are now all sold.

S/L of DT2, DT3, and TWTTKH are now available, PM if interested...

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale, All offers welcome, Prices include shipping in the US.

TWTTKH...#456/700 UK edition, $150
    Desperation gift edition...$50...has fold on dj front flap inside book and crease on a page, crease looks like a production error.
    Under the Dome limited edition of 1500 with cards in slipcase from collector...$50
    The Shining gift edition with Sketch book, still in original packaging, has been opened and checked, no issues, fine condition... $150
    Bag of Bones UK s/l, #1059/2000, in plain black after market slipcase....$250
    Danse Macabre, un-signed s/l edition, no slipcase or glassine, has first edition jacket on it...condition good to very good overall...$250
    HOLDORF editions.. The Stand, Pet Sematary, Salems Lot, Carrie, Night Shift...NS has a small pen inscription inside front flap says with love love mom 1995, PS has water damage to bottom of book and jacket, doesn't show through jacket can only see on back side, book looks great on shelf with brodart...others are very good...$125 for all 5

The Shining, s/l, on order, not in hand so don't know number....will ship immediately to you either unopened just as I get it or I will open and check it for you, verify signature present and no damage or flaws, that will be up to you. $700 or best offer.

Shining s/l and gift as a set...$800...shipped and insured in the US

Considering selling some other flatsigned first editions, not sure yet, heres the titles if interested in any please message me with an offer. All were signed in person or purchased from Betts or members here
    FDNS
    Insomnia
    Faithful
    Cell
    Just After Sunset
    Duma key
    Under the Dome...grey lettering, slipcased
    Under the Dome...white lettering, slipcased

you can email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com or pm me

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    For Sale, All offers welcome, Prices include shipping in the US.

TWTTKH...#456/700 UK edition, $150
    Desperation gift edition...$50...has fold on dj front flap inside book and crease on a page, crease looks like a production error.
    Under the Dome limited edition of 1500 with cards in slipcase from collector...$50
    The Shining gift edition with Sketch book, still in original packaging, has been opened and checked, no issues, fine condition... $150
    Bag of Bones UK s/l, #1059/2000, in plain black after market slipcase....$250
    Danse Macabre, un-signed s/l edition, no slipcase or glassine, has first edition jacket on it...condition good to very good overall...$250
    HOLDORF editions.. The Stand, Pet Sematary, Salems Lot, Carrie, Night Shift...NS has a small pen inscription inside front flap says with love love mom 1995, PS has water damage to bottom of book and jacket, doesn't show through jacket can only see on back side, book looks great on shelf with brodart...others are very good...$125 for all 5

The Shining, s/l, on order, not in hand so don't know number....will ship immediately to you either unopened just as I get it or I will open and check it for you, verify signature present and no damage or flaws, that will be up to you. $700 or best offer.

Shining s/l and gift as a set...$800...shipped and insured in the US

Considering selling some other flatsigned first editions, not sure yet, heres the titles if interested in any please message me with an offer. All were signed in person or purchased from Betts or members here
    FDNS
    Insomnia
    Faithful
    Cell
    Just After Sunset
    Duma key
    Under the Dome...grey lettering, slipcased
    Under the Dome...white lettering, slipcased

you can email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com or pm me

I would very much recommend buying from this fine gentleman

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Decided to add pricing:

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L TWTTKH (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)

I will of course discount if multiple volumes are bought.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Decided to add pricing:

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L TWTTKH (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)

I will of course discount if multiple volumes are bought.
    Good Deal for sure....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Still available... and one more volume added...

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L Wizard and Glass (Fine Condition) - $600 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still available... and one more volume added...

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    S/L Wizard and Glass (Fine Condition) - $600 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
    Really good price on the Drawing of the Three. I recently sold one to a dealer for $1000.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

For today only... if someone grabs ****Wastelands #1056**** I will sell it for $650 PP gift (within the US).

Forgot to mention I will also throw in a Stephen King Spinner Bobblehead...

Country
    Country Flag

For today only... if someone grabs ****Wastelands #1056**** I will sell it for $650 PP gift (within the US).
    Wow... what else you "giving" away? I am in bro... I missed the Cujo but keep em coming! I may see one I neeeeeedddddddddddddddd. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a Joyland s/l? Have number 49 up for grabs.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

After going through everything here is what I have left for sale:

Wastelands S/L #1056 - $650 PP gift (within the US)

For the below I don't have prices... feel free to make an offer.
    The Dark Tower (VII) S/L
    Song of Susannah (VI) S/L
    Wolves of the Calla (V) S/L
    The Gunslinger (Grant 1st/1st ***NOT S/L***) - In VG+ condition, in an awesome clamshell case (see link below).

http://www.tbclrarebooks.com/pages/b...hell-case-only

I will also throw in a Stephen King Spinner Bobblehead for the first person who orders multiple volumes ...

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower (VII) S/L
    The Gunslinger (Grant 1st/1st ***NOT S/L***) - In VG+ condition, in an awesome clamshell case (see link below).

I will also throw in a Stephen King Spinner Bobblehead for the first person who orders multiple volumes ...
    That case is SICK. I love it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower (VII) S/L

I was going to by the TBCL Night Shift traycase - $155 seems like an awful lot for a case, even though it looks good

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

For today only... get both books below for $1100 post paid in the US!!!

Wastelands S/L #1056*

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great deal people. Someone jump on it!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

damn … double damn… just once i am not every day at tdt.org , just once - and i missed the long waited for DT2… congrats to who ever might got it.

damn… ;D

Country
    Country Flag

Sick deal! This man just de-valued all of our collections! Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Today only...because I have way too many books and no space left!

Doctor Sleep gift edition for $120 shipped in the US!

Email me if you want one..I have three I am willing to sell at this price today only.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 515 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast