Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 515 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This "Swap" offer I made has turned out to be a waste of time. Most of the offers I have received have been for stuff I already have. I don't think people actually read my "Wants List".

Wiz: Some members have offered to buy certain items, but I was only interested in swaps.

Chooch and Herb: You are both right. And thanks to you both.

I will seek councelling for my "paperback aversion"

I have been persauded to hang onto my collection as it is, and not break it up. I realise I would regret it later if I had swapped the rarest items. I will just add the lettered editions as they come onto the open market.

I think there will be a lot of rare items coming onto the open market this year, as the world's financial crisis deepens. I'm looking forward to getting some of them.

I've only been collection for 5 years so there is plenty of time for my collection to grow.

Looks like I will have to reinstate my "Collection" page.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

good luck anyway... and... you got a cashtree up in your garden, so am sure u'll be able to get lettered and SN :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    This "Swap" offer I made has turned out to be a waste of time. Most of the offers I have received have been for stuff I already have. I don't think people actually read my "Wants List".

Wiz: Some members have offered to buy certain items, but I was only interested in swaps.

Chooch and Herb: You are both right. And thanks to you both.

I will seek councelling for my "paperback aversion"

I have been persauded to hang onto my collection as it is, and not break it up. I realise I would regret it later if I had swapped the rarest items. I will just add the lettered editions as they come onto the open market.

I think there will be a lot of rare items coming onto the open market this year, as the world's financial crisis deepens. I'm looking forward to getting some of them.

I've only been collection for 5 years so there is plenty of time for my collection to grow.

Looks like I will have to reinstate my "Collection" page.
    Good call, even though I really had no choice because I just don't have the space, I have regretted selling all my duplicates, my proofs, my red faux leather book clubs, my gift and illustrator copies, etcetera. I still have a good collection, but where it used to take up 4 books shelves, it now hardly fills up two. I wish I had them back, but until I get a bigger house I don't have a choice.

Long winded, but the point is, yes I regretted it later.
    Geoff

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent choice Mr Rabbit...you will not have sellers remorse because of that. I had items I would love to have back but alas I sold them and now its time to pay the piper to get them back....
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad to hear you have the option of keeping your collection, and that you have chosen to exercise that option.

Note:
    Since the sell/trade side of the equation is now closed, we'll soon merge this thread into the King Books Wanted thread, as that half of the topic is still open.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best choice you could make dude. I sold my copy of Six Stories years ago because I needed the money, and I still wish I hadn't done it. I gave my copy of Desperation to a friend and I regret that too but only because she turned out to not be a friend after all. She had me snowed but good.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all -

I've decided to part with the UK 1sts in my collection due to space constraints and to focus on getting the remaining US 1sts to complete that side of my collection.

So... up for sale are the following UK 1st editions. All are 1st printings with properly price dust jackets (except Insomnia).

If interested please PM me with which books your interested in, your email address & what state you live in and I can send photos and a shipping quote. Might also be interested in trades!

Okay, heres the list:

The Dead Zone - $SOLD
    Firestarter - $SOLD
    Cujo - $50
    Danse Macabre $SOLD
    Different Seasons - $50
    Pet Semetary - $SOLD
    Skeleton Crew - $SOLD
    Misery - $SOLD

The following for $10 (each):

Needful Things SOLD
    Delores Claiborne SOLD
    Insomnia SOLD
    Desperation SOLD
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon SOLD
    Hearts in Atlantis SOLD
    On Writing SOLD
    Dreamcatcher SOLD
    Black House (white DJ) SOLD
    From a Buick 8 SOLD
    Faithful SOLD
    Blaze SOLD

EDIT: Also have a copy of the Red Leather version of Night Shift.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Hi all -

I've decided to part with the UK 1sts in my collection due to space constraints and to focus on getting the remaining US 1sts to complete that side of my collection.

So... up for sale are the following UK 1st editions. All are 1st printings with properly price dust jackets (except Insomnia).

If interested please PM me with which books your interested in, your email address & what state you live in and I can send photos and a shipping quote. Might also be interested in trades!

Okay, heres the list:

The Dead Zone - $100
    Firestarter - $40
    Cujo - $50
    Danse Macabre $300-$350
    Different Seasons - $50
    Pet Semetary - $40
    Skeleton Crew - $40
    Misery - $30

The following for $10 (each):

Needful Things
    Delores Claiborne
    Insomnia
    Desperation
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    Hearts in Atlantis
    On Writing
    Dreamcatcher
    Black House (white DJ)
    From a Buick 8
    Faithful
    Blaze

EDIT: Also have a copy of the Red Leather version of Night Shift.
    Bumping due to adding prices for these. Prices aren't overly firm, more so ballpark figures.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/store...=APW5YTAP8CDGD

I've listed some of the items I am getting rid of on Amazon(link above). The items are marked up to account for fees shipping, ect... If anyone is interested PM me an offer and we can negotiate or feel free to pay the Amazon price(lol).

Anyway, I wil be adding more in the next week or two when I have time. Thanks,

Country
    Country Flag

I have only five of the UK 1sts left:

Dead Zone - nf/nf - $100
    Firestarter - nf/nf - $40
    Cujo - f/f - $50
    Different Seasons - nf/nf - $50
    Skeleton Crew - nf/nf - $40

Or, all five for $250 shipped (within North America).

Country
    Country Flag

As per Jerome's suggestion, the following is now up for sale:

It has lightly tanned pages, a faint bump to bottom corner and some light edge wear. The proceeds of this will go to the Haven Foundation Fundraiser. If interested, shoot me a PM with an offer that includes shipping, by lets say Friday morning at 9AM EST. I'll ship it out to the "highest bidder" and the balance will be donated.

Also, I've moved my remaining UK 1sts to eBay, for those interested: http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/9692erict

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What a wonderful thing to do, thank you so much.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be listing several books on ebay in the next couple of weeks. Thought I'd give anyone here a crack at them first. All are in excellent condition. There is a very small chip in the box for the Stand. PM me and I'll send you a pic if you're interested. I'm willing to be a bit flexible, but only for you guys! I want these to go to a good home. I'll cover shipping and insurance.

Stand S/L #122 $1700 Sold

Green Mile S/L #110 $950

I'm selling these DTs now, because I've decided I'm going to save up for a matched set down the road, so no need to keep these around.
    (make me a fair offer)

DT2 Author's Copy
    DT3 #664
    DT7 #1425, 1499
    Last edited by batsker; 01-29-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Added some books

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed copy of JUST AFTER SUNSET on its way to me.

I am asking $190 for it.

$40 of that asking price will be donated to this website's Haven Foundation Fundraiser.

PM me for details.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

How cool is that?

Thanks Tippy!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

I've got several of the more scarce "Stephen King Library" red leather editions available for sale. Many more on the way as I replace them, but for now:

Night Shift (not overly scarce) SOLD
    Bag of Bones (yes turtlesong, another edition of Bag of Bones!)
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Desperation
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes (not overly scarce) SOLD
    Rose Madder (not overly scarce) SOLD
    Delores Clairborne (not overly scarce) SOLD
    Dreamcatcher (VERY scarce)
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (VERY VERY scarce!)

The last three are scarcely seen on the secondary market. PM me for condition, price, etc.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

T/song is out of (online) contact for a little while--but if I get her on the phone I'll let her know you've got it!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    T/song is out of (online) contact for a little while--but if I get her on the phone I'll let her know you've got it!
    Ahh thats too bad. I was just kidding, but if she wants it, I've got it!

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone, Im selling my Castle Rock News. I have 43... June-Nov '85, complete '86, complete '87,complete '88 missing only June '88, and Jan-Mar '89. They are in the usual condition. No rips or tears. Some have no label while others have a label or label resedue. I want to give people here the chance before I put them on Ebay. $50 of price will go to the Haven foundation. $258.00 for all (thats $6 ea) includes shipping and sorry wont seperate. PM if interested......
    Last edited by Chooch; 02-05-2009 at 09:51 AM. Reason: lowered price
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Country
    Country Flag

Moved a few of the red leather titles to eBay - my ID is 9692erict if anyone wants to buy/ best offer.

Country
    Country Flag

After long thought, I have decided to part with my copy of Dolan's Cadillac (#811).

$325 shipped (within North America). Has a few very minor flaws. PM me if interested and I can send some photos, etc.

EDIT: or follow this link http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=290295119562

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a very good price.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    After long thought, I have decided to part with my copy of Dolan's Cadillac (#811).

$325 shipped (within North America). Has a few very minor flaws. PM me if interested and I can send some photos, etc.

EDIT: or follow this link http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=290295119562
    If anyone from this site is interested PM me - I'll do $300 shipped for members of tdt.com!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't sure if we were supposed t be using DTBay or not since the fundraiser is going on. I though i read somewhere that we were not supposed to. Have some books i need to unload, could use some extra money right now.
    I will also make a donation to the fundraiser based on what, if anything, i sell
    here is the list, make offers on anything you see !!

US FIRST EDITIONS

Talisman
    Duma Key
    Pet Sematary
    Faithful
    Regulators
    Desperation
    Secret Windows
    On Writing
    Green Mile paperback in a slipcase
    Lisey's Story
    Dark Tower 5 (5 copies)
    Dark Tower 6
    Dark Tower 7
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    Nightmares in the Sky

The Gunslinger 3rd edition $100 shipped and insured

DT 1-3 Grant set in slip case still shrink wrapped $150 shipped and insured

Bare Bones first edition
    Bare Bones S/L w/ hologram on cover of book Both books for $115 shipped and insured

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=290298140618

Lot of two of those Stephen King Library Books - bag of Bones and Desperation, for what I think is a pretty decent opening bid!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 515 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast