Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 515 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone, anyone? I want to buy a hand painted Rachel Readman statue!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have listed a bunch of small press signed limiteds as well as a few Stephen King items on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dvhammon/m.h...p2047675.l2562

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

100% of proceeds go to the Haven Foundation Fundraiser

Stephen King Signed Postcard $100 shipped and insured. SOLD

BACK

FRONT

Email me if you are interested...please do not PM me. Just click on my name to do so.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that very much tippy4.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that post card is cool! Anyone know how many were sent out?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Someone, anyone? I want to buy a hand painted Rachel Readman statue!
    We are "in bed" together now on this one!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

$325! Down from $350! If nothing below strikes your fancy, then PM me anyway and we'll talk about me selling you something else. I do have quite a lot of items, lol.

Choice A: The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: Small corner crease on limitation page.

Choice B:
    - Night Visions 5 #PC: Edge and cornerwear on dustjacket, emphasized on spine edges. Some wear on slipcase.
    and
    - Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

Choice C:
    - The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200: Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.
    and
    - Misery (Viking) proof. Extremely minor cornerwear and extremely minor and small glossy stain on rear.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Check out my collection (I'd start on the last page and work backward):

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Shannon/page27

There are very few items that I wouldn't sell:

Knowing Darkness S/L
    Sharon Milligan's signed letter
    Legacies S/L
    Entertainment Weekly collection
    TMSG
    Pet Sematary Holdorf edition
    Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest
    Sealed paperback collections (love those, lol)
    Alex McVey Oy

I think that's about it. I'm looking for $350, so make me an offer!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are very few items that I wouldn't sell:

Knowing Darkness S/L
    Sharon Milligan's signed letter
    Legacies S/L
    Entertainment Weekly collection
    TMSG
    Pet Sematary Holdorf edition
    Skeleton Crew Treasure Chest
    Sealed paperback collections (love those, lol)
    Alex McVey Oy
    Too bad. Those are the only things that interest me.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, if I wasn't broke, I'd be all over that DT7 for $325. Nice price.

Shame about the DT.org maintenance at the time of your big announcement though....

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wicked Things by Thomas Tessier Lettered Edition $150 shipped ( below issue price )

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Just made a LARGE purchase and need to sell an item or two

S/L RBR Lithograph 112 Fine condition - 190 OBO + shipping. You can choose to have the frame shipped with it or rolled in a secure mailing tube.

Series of Stieg Larsson 1/1 Millenium Trilogy all in F/F condition. Uk Editions - $150 OBO + Ship

Extra slipcases

SODV1 Gift Edition - one corner of the case was slightly bunched up in shipping from CD. 25 OBO + Ship
    FDNS Gift Edition - NF condition. Glenn Chadbourne accidentally nicked it ever so slightly when doing a remarque for me. 25 OBO + ship

Pictures available upon request as always. Shipping at actual cost - buy more than one item = free shipping

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, what's happening with the "PHIL AND SUNDANCE" short story?
    Did anyone hear back from the owner? I dont remember seeing an auction anywhere...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Owen King signed DOUBLE FEATURE.

Comes with flyer announcing the signing event.

$75 shipped in the U.S.

Two available. One available

Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, what's happening with the "PHIL AND SUNDANCE" short story?
    Did anyone hear back from the owner? I dont remember seeing an auction anywhere...
    I asked Marsha but got no reply yet.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy
    tried to reply
    full mailbox
    get me at pasiuk57@charter.net

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

LSOE S/L #325

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, price, condition? Come on duuude, you know the drill, lol.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fine condition, no idea on price, shipping is at cost

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    LSOE S/L #325
    lol, price, condition? Come on duuude, you know the drill, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Fine condition, no idea on price, shipping is at cost
    I sold one yesterday for $450 shipped in the US....but my buyer had the matching TWTTK, so I think I was able to charge a little more.

Bett's has PC copies for $325 and $345.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st edition of Insomnia with price-clipped DJ (easily replaced). FINE CONDITION. $190.

S/L A Life in the Cinema $145

S/L Legacies $300
    S/L UK Under the Dome $350
    S/L SoD Volume 2 $275
    Lisey's Story ARC Fine Condition $20
    Dark Tower 6 "error" unsigned artist edition Fine Condition $150
    Black House Audio Tapes IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $15

Shipping and insurance is $10 for the first item, $5 for each additional item.
    US only.
    Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Under the dome UK proof.

PM your offer.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Just made a LARGE purchase and need to sell an item or two

S/L RBR Lithograph 112 Fine condition - 190 OBO + shipping. You can choose to have the frame shipped with it or rolled in a secure mailing tube.

Series of Stieg Larsson 1/1 Millenium Trilogy all in F/F condition. Uk Editions - $150 OBO + Ship

Extra slipcases

SODV1 Gift Edition - one corner of the case was slightly bunched up in shipping from CD. 25 OBO + Ship
    FDNS Gift Edition - NF condition. Glenn Chadbourne accidentally nicked it ever so slightly when doing a remarque for me. 25 OBO + ship

Pictures available upon request as always. Shipping at actual cost - buy more than one item = free shipping
    Updated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 515 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast