Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 515 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I would buy it if it said Roseannebarr. I am just not into inscribed books to other people. I bought a signed book FAITHFUL inscribed to Sandy. I am trying to convince myself that it is hurricane sandy. i disliked it so much I had to buy another signed FAITHFUL flatsigned. I am too embarrassed to tell Merlin. I now own 3 copies.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be all over it (don't mind other's inscriptions at all) but just signed, squealing with delight, on the dotted line for a large purchase earlier today ... I'm shot for the month. Maybe for several months. May even have to pass on The Shining S/L. Maybe.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I'd be all over it (don't mind other's inscriptions at all) but just signed, squealing with delight, on the dotted line for a large purchase earlier today ... I'm shot for the month. Maybe for several months. May even have to pass on The Shining S/L. Maybe.
    NONSENSE!

You'll figure out a way for the Shining S/L.....we always do.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

NONSENSE!

You'll figure out a way for the Shining S/L.....we always do.
    That's what I'm telling myself, but ... well, we'll see. Hopefully!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Tippy, every time I see that damn book I get depressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Yeah, I guess the world has moved on and the book won't find its way back home.
    No fault of tippy4. Members of the site donated over $2,700 for Matt, and tippy advanced him quite a bit for the book.
    If I did not have a signed copy of The Gunslinger, I would keep it for myself, but since I got a copy signed by King last year....

Given the choice between keeping one inscribed to someone else, and one obtained in-person (even if it is an ugly Sharpie signature....I am going with the one I obtained in person.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, definitely tipster. It's a great item at a great price. I wish I had the money for it.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

RT seems keen for me to buy it. Maybe he'll loan me the money. I'd be good for a nothing down and very little over a long time kind of repayment plan....

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the following S/L editions available for sale

Drawing of the Three #378
    Waste Lands #912
    Wizard & Glass #1103
    Wolves of Calla #1103
    Song of Susannah #1103
    Dark Tower #1103

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<----------------------Wants to jump in and remind members that although erxbooks seems like a fine fellow, be careful-not a judgement on him, but just me worrying.

Country
    Country Flag

Did I do something that I should not have done? You can check out my seller account on amazon to get an idea of what kind of seller I am. I have been collecting for over 25 years and selling on Amazon and on eBay for over 14 years. My goal when I sell is to exceed expectations.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/erx_books

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

erxbooks, you're fine. The staff members here at TDT.org simply like to remind our members to be careful in all of our dealings, especially with newer, "unverified" (by the TDT.org community) members. Every new members sees the same message and asks the same question. You're good. Welcome!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually I have become soft. I think I used to be much meaner.
    erxbooks, we have a community here that is unlike any other. Significant transactions (IE expensive) are conducted with no protection that ebay/paypal offers for their online auctions, and charges a hefty fee for. Books here are usually a better deal for the seller and buyer as there are no fees (paypal gift option-which I see going away; paypal will catch on).
    Don't mean to hurt your feelings, this is the standard caveat emptor when a relatively new person comes to sell here.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

erxbooks, we have a community here that is unlike any other. Significant transactions (IE expensive) are conducted with no protection that ebay/paypal offers for their online auctions, and charges a hefty fee for. Books here are usually a better deal for the seller and buyer as there are no fees (paypal gift option-which I see going away; paypal will catch on).
    Don't mean to hurt your feelings, this is the standard caveat emptor when a relatively new person comes to sell here.
    Someone must have took over RF's account...that was rather polite and nice of him.
    Spoiler:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It wasn't me. If RF starts posting meaner and being a really big smartass then it was me. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    I have the following S/L editions available for sale

Drawing of the Three #378
    Waste Lands #912
    Wizard & Glass #1103
    Wolves of Calla #1103
    Song of Susannah #1103
    Dark Tower #1103
    What sort of prices are you looking for?
    Cheers

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    Did I do something that I should not have done? You can check out my seller account on amazon to get an idea of what kind of seller I am. I have been collecting for over 25 years and selling on Amazon and on eBay for over 14 years. My goal when I sell is to exceed expectations.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/erx_books
    Well I had to check out your amazon site - and personally some of the books I checked (quick search for gaiman and hill) are WAY overpriced - a simple search can find several of the books I searched (at least 5) for more than half of what you had listed (I know cause I just bought a few) - if you are having trouble moving some books this could be why. Heck if I just compare prices with camelot there's a huge difference - just take the compilation thackery lambshead pocket guide - you have it for $199 and you can still buy it at camelot for $45...just saying

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

erxbooks, you'll see with time (and getting to know everyone here) that you'll receive great information, have meaningful conversations, receive much assistance, and get honest (sometimes brutally so!) feedback. The really good thing is that you'll get it all from multiple people with all different points of view, it won't all be one-sided (believe me, not a day goes by where folks don't agree on one thing or another ... often quite pointedly). Take the time to learn who's who, who knows what, who does what, etc., so that you can assign the proper weight to the comments. We are all here voluntarily, we're all at different levels of collecting, and we all have a common love of the works of Stephen King, that's the bottom line. If someone opines that your prices are too high, take that feedback and do what you wish with it ... they're your items, your decision. But also realize that the feedback may be spot on, and if you hear it from lots of folks, there's probably something to it. I personally haven't checked you out on Amazon or eBay yet, but if I did and saw that you were way overpriced when compared to others, well you just wouldn't get my business ... easy enough. I don't think anybody here minds paying a premium for a great copy of a book, but nobody wants to overpay ... that's why we comparison shop and do lots of business in the Collectible Classifieds rather than eBay, because there's a level of trust among members. If you're priced well, your items will sell .. if they're not, they won't ... Business 101. Sell fairly and you'll earn a great reputation, don't and you won't. Again, Business 101.

Sorry, I'm rambling, past my bedtime. WELCOME to the boards, I look forward to 'meeting' you!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

George at C Springs is spot on and the 5 prior posts are typical of the experience you'll find here exrbooks.
    I can't say I know or have conducted a business transaction with you however I do recognize an item you have for sale.
    I remember seeing Waste Lands #912 for sale on EBay and was hoping there was a typo and actually #219 (which I want/need).
    You were quick, polite and responsive to my question. Thanks.
    I'll say that is more typical of the sellers preferred to deal with than ones we tend to avoid.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

soft indeed become have you...weep for thee do I...edge has gone...want back the old abrasive RF

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was about to ask if y'all slipped him a couple tabs of ecstasy in my absence. He's gotten all sensitive. LOL

j/k Jerome
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ya big softie lol

I know what you're saying though RF. That's a fair few deals I've done with members here and every single one has been flawless.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post

soft indeed become have you...weep for thee do I...edge has gone...want back the old abrasive RF

I dont think he became soft, it is like xmas for him, he has to be good until after the Jan 23 deadline or the SK book fairy will not visit him.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all. I apologise if I came across as hurt. I was actually more worried that I had broken a rule I was not aware of. I undestand why you would be concerned about people selling expensive Items. The reason these signed limiteds are for sale is because I somehow talked my wife into letting me buy a matched set. #259

Thanks again for helping the newbie

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

erx, consider yourself lucky. I'm currently gestating my first born, which has been promised to RF as collateral on my future forum business dealings. Usually, that's the sort of thing you have to do to build up a selling reputation here.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Gestating my first born" ... yet another sentence I never expected to read here! I love this place!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 515 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast